Photo

whos from mass

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 At The Gates

At The Gates

Rolling down the street like a retard in disguise.

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 03:31 PM

Just wondering what members are from mass, and if they want to burn this godforsaken sh*t hole of a state to the ground.

#2 darth d1zzy

darth d1zzy

Daedric Lord

• Banned
  • 525 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 06:31 PM

Just wondering what members are from mass, and if they want to burn this godforsaken sh*t hole of a state to the ground.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ummm, ok im from MA but wat is ur problem
maassachusetts is fine except for the fags

#3 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 08:21 PM

i live on cleveland circle... on the border of brookline and brighton. 2000 Com Ave. - this huge ass high rise... impossible to miss. Lobby with plasma screen TVs... computers, coffee.. pool, gym.. anything you want.
I love MA... the only reason i like Nyc better.. where i lived for a while (manhattan of course).. is that it never closes... here.. f*cking EVERYTHING shuts down at 2am... like wtf.

#4 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 09:04 PM

ive never lived there but i got family up there, so i visit boston usually every summer sometimes every other. probably wont be going there now that i live on my own. i like it though. some crazy ass mothas in quinzy market. i mean lots of hippies, potheads, bums, and protestors who need to get 'banned.' shadow i would make you president so you can could get rid of all the idiots, not just in css but everywhere.

#5 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 09:19 PM

ive never lived there but i got family up there, so i visit boston usually every summer sometimes every other. probably wont be going there now that i live on my own. i like it though. some crazy ass mothas in quinzy market. i mean lots of hippies, potheads, bums, and protestors who need to get 'banned.' shadow i would make you president so you can could get rid of all the idiots, not just in css but everywhere.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

quinzy market has some god-like girlies :20:

dude, think about it, if you made shadow president... thered be no one left.. hed ban everyone. :9:

#6 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 09:26 PM

quinzy market has some god-like girlies :20:

dude, think about it, if you made shadow president... thered be no one left.. hed ban everyone. :9:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nah, he'd leave me to run the local White Castle...

#7 At The Gates

At The Gates

Rolling down the street like a retard in disguise.

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 08:24 PM

sorry about that first post of mine, bad day, and seriosly I hate worcester, moving to webster pretty soon, cant wait, im starting to hate the city and all its uber ignorant pissants, here in worcester, and im not trying to sound racist, but there are so many goddamn pueto ricans that cant drive worth 2 sh*ts, but no matter where you go, there will be dumb drivers.only thing I like here in worcester is the palladium(kick ass metal shows) and the one eleven chop house....anyway guys nice to see a few of you are from mass, now I know im not alone in the inner circle of hell.

#8 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 08:59 PM

worecester? i used to go there all the time. to some lake with my friends. i forget the name of the lake. it was like 40 letters long, it was indian and ment 'i fish on my side of the river you fish on your side of the river and no one fishes in the middle' anyways thats one long ass name for a lake. the lake was big as hell, good times there.

#9 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 09:23 PM

dude, worecester has some fine b*tches... f*ck the town, but the girlies there... grrr, Sexy! :dork:

#10 kidcapri

kidcapri

Human Shield

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 14 September 2005 - 12:57 AM

LOL ive never been to mass. but i can agree with you on the puerto ricans. My Grandparents own a house there. I went there to visit and party. So i rented a car and was afraid to f*cking drive it. Those mother f*ckers do not no how to goddamn drive. Especially in san juan. Once you get out of the city its ok, but in the bigger citys they drive all over the road and sh*t. Anyways im drunk as hell. Off topic, but what is up with the forums. Its all blue and sh*t. Shadows skins are like non existant. At the top it says invision power board. but whatever im out. later.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users