• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Sundae

Sundae

Lurker

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 04:41 AM

I just downloaded office extended, and thought it was a well done expansion on office (which we all love). I thought if possible server 2 could sometimes play that map, or even just put it on the server 3 rotation. I dunno, yall have probably played it, but if not, its identical to office but with all those closed doors and garages opened up. I played on a awped out server, so i thought it would be genius for BoSS to make it melee. It would be good for 20+ on teams too... anyways check it out and think about throwing that on some server, its a nice variation on a tried and true map.

#2 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 10:03 AM

yeah, It sounds like cs_officelightsout

All the doors were open and more rooms available. Except the inside office lights were killed. Pretty sweet.

#3 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 10:21 AM

i dont like dark maps. havana is nice, but i like maps that are lit up like dust and office and inferno. which is why bf2 special forces will suck ass

#4 CakeCutter

CakeCutter

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 10:21 AM

sounds awesome

#5 iMSeRiOuS

iMSeRiOuS

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 11:38 AM

yeah thats preety cool man perhaps prolly we should add it to one of the servers that sound like a good idea.

#6 Sundae

Sundae

Lurker

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 05:52 PM

i played it, its ok... but there's no snow! :(

Yeah i kinda like it because its a summer version, everything seems higher up cause the 2 feet of snow is removed. Its well lit too, so derek you can rest easy, and its basically office+, which provides lots of new routes, rush spots, conflict zones, etc. I would love to see this map put on at least BoSS 2, cause i know server 1 will never be anything but office. although this kinda counts as office in a way. let me know if its gonna be played on a server at all, cause i'll be there.

#7 mattr1

mattr1

Cappettaaa

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 06:10 PM

still gotta play it.... doing that in a minute.......... eyayyyeah

#8 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 06:26 PM

i have a feeling this is the wrong place to say this, but i hate downloaded maps. i never play them. they take forever and in my opinion they suck. some are nice, but most are low quality like some little kid made one using paint

#9 Riel

Riel

One Scary Fucker

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 07:28 PM

I enjoy all this talking about a map that I dont have so link please...

#10 darth d1zzy

darth d1zzy

Daedric Lord

• Banned
  • 525 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 07:44 PM

I enjoy all this talking about a map that I dont have so link please...

yeah before i say anything i would like to try it out

#11 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 07:58 PM

i have a feeling this is the wrong place to say this, but i hate downloaded maps. i never play them. they take forever and in my opinion they suck. some are nice, but most are low quality like some little kid made one using paint

LMAO .. paint... yeah i heard sob talking about it on vent.. but he said that the mp is huge and takes forever to download... so i didnt really check it out.. but yeah i hate downloading maps.. and what i hate more is like on this surf server i always play on they had a rotation.. and it was cool.. then they changed it to like all new maps and i had to download all the new maps and they took all of the maps i was the best at off!! now that just sucks...

#12 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 09:30 PM

kk here you go u lazy bastards :20:
http://www.csbanana.....maps.main.7690

This is the one you are talking about right? I'm D/Ling right now, gonna check it out.

*edit* Dude, this sh*t is sweet! We could def. have it on #2/#3

Edited by Frag0holic, 20 September 2005 - 09:47 PM.

#13 mattr1

mattr1

Cappettaaa

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 09:35 PM

i played it earlier, fell completely in love with it........... i have some IP's that are 24/7 servers, IM me on xFire or whatever mattcapp21.... and it shouldnt take too long to download, it only took me about 2 minutes. you can probably crank one out in that time.. :)

#14 Sundae

Sundae

Lurker

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 10:17 PM

This is the one you are talking about right? I'm D/Ling right now, gonna check it out.

Yeah thats the map allright, and your damn right its sweet. Its identical to office just with more areas... i hope some BoSS members with clout like it too, not just us lowly goons... And derek this is definitely the best downloaded map ive ever played. So check it out!! put it on boss 2!!!

#15 darth d1zzy

darth d1zzy

Daedric Lord

• Banned
  • 525 posts

Posted 21 September 2005 - 04:20 PM

that map is really good i would play it if it went on to the boss servers oh and thanks for the link

#16 panzey

panzey

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 21 September 2005 - 06:11 PM

ya i have played there and i think that its pretty sweet...but its a really big map

#17 darth d1zzy

darth d1zzy

Daedric Lord

• Banned
  • 525 posts

Posted 21 September 2005 - 07:29 PM

ya i have played there and i think that its pretty sweet...but its a really big map

yeah its a little big, u just need to make the server is goes on like 36-40 people if thats possible

#18 ashbash

ashbash

- The English Wanker -

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 09:23 AM

or wud u all play it for like a week if it was on #2 #3....... then just go back too #1

#19 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 09:32 AM

Yeah thats the map allright, and your damn right its sweet. Its identical to office just with more areas... i hope some BoSS members with clout like it too, not just us lowly goons... And derek this is definitely the best downloaded map ive ever played. So check it out!! put it on boss 2!!!

ha ha, that's funny.

I've had a blast on some of these home made maps. Iceworld, office versions, etc. They are a fad. If nobody has the map, they won't wait for it to download. The server may be full for a few days, or hours. But after that, nobody plays it.

#20 CakeCutter

CakeCutter

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 02:03 PM

Just tried it, it was nice wouldnt mind seeing it on a server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users