• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Dwkillzone

Dwkillzone

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 23 September 2005 - 12:54 PM

I havn't been here very long but i think that something should be done with server 3. More people will end up playing on the boss servers if theres one that has rotating maps. Everyday i play css on the boss servers there's always like 4 or 5 people that ask if the maps changes. Those people should than have a server they can play on.

Or in conjuction with Boss man's commnet on one of the posts make server 3 one that only Boss members can play on. Give us a better idea how everyone plays the game as well as get to know each other.

:evilgrin:

#2 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 23 September 2005 - 12:57 PM

I havn't been here very long but i think that something should be done with server 3. More people will end up playing on the boss servers if theres one that has rotating maps. Everyday i play css on the boss servers there's always like 4 or 5 people that ask if the maps changes. Those people should than have a server they can play on.

Or in conjuction with Boss man's commnet on one of the posts make server 3 one that only Boss members can play on. Give us a better idea how everyone plays the game as well as get to know each other.

:evilgrin:

Ya dont need a boss-member only server to get to know each other, thats what ventrilo is for..

btw Server 3, at least last time i knew, is a rotation server and nobody plays there, even though when theres people there it is the funnest of the 3 servers..

#3 Dwkillzone

Dwkillzone

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 23 September 2005 - 01:09 PM

Sorry dude i was just making a suggestion. Hence that's why i put it under the Feedback & Suggestions box. Whatever though. Nice playing with u notorious_sob. If u didn't know i'm DwKiLlZoNe. TTYL dude.

Okay.Every person that joins BoSS always has to comment about server3 so just shut up.I dont know about you guys but it gets annyoning when people try to tell shadow what to do with his own servers. Just my thought.

#4 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 23 September 2005 - 01:47 PM

dwkillzone, you didnt know, but we do get a lot of this. its because server 3 used to be the scrimage server before wow came out and took all our average players. we miss you guys in a non gay way. haha but yeah thats why no one plays there, it was password protected for 6 months, and now everyone already has a good list of faveorite server they play on on an average basis since css has been out for so long. i try getting more people in there. like this morning i just went on server 2 and said go to server 3 to play deathmatch with infinite lives. i gave the ip and we got up to 5 people. no one was in server 2. and then there were 10 people in server 2 and still 5 in 3. so itll take time, but this mod seems to attract people.

#5 Dwkillzone

Dwkillzone

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 23 September 2005 - 01:58 PM

Ok thanks NC Derek for letting me know. I thought i would just put a post up suggesting that they change the sever but it's no big deal. It's up to admins and sh*t anyways. See ya around!

dwkillzone, you didnt know, but we do get a lot of this. its because server 3 used to be the scrimage server before wow came out and took all our average players. we miss you guys in a non gay way. haha but yeah thats why no one plays there, it was password protected for 6 months, and now everyone already has a good list of faveorite server they play on on an average basis since css has been out for so long. i try getting more people in there. like this morning i just went on server 2 and said go to server 3 to play deathmatch with infinite lives. i gave the ip and we got up to 5 people. no one was in server 2. and then there were 10 people in server 2 and still 5 in 3. so itll take time, but this mod seems to attract people.

#6 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 23 September 2005 - 02:01 PM

Shut the f*ck up already about server 3, Im turning it off in a few days and turning it into a 32 slot DoD Flash / Ava Server.... Lets see how that works :)

#7 Dwkillzone

Dwkillzone

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 23 September 2005 - 02:04 PM

Ok dude sorry but that sounds like a good idea. I'll have to get that game soon and play as much as i can to be able to catch up with you guys. Later!

Shut the f*ck up already about server 3, Im turning it off in a few days and turning it into a 32 slot DoD Flash / Ava Server.... Lets see how that works :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users