• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 anadate

anadate

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 09:10 PM

been playin on the servers 1 and 2 for awhile.. suicidew/nuts and anodote new here because couldn't register before..

seen several post about admin abuse and people that defended them and some claims of unfair treatment..
My opinion not that it matters is that its good to show that they have power to shut people up.. ban people kick people slay people whatever it takes.. your rule on screen is to respect admin (@) and not to annoy.. if a admin isn't getting respect unless hes asking someone to lick his foot or something he must have done something right to get in that position so we gotta respect his judgement.. I think ive been banned once don't know why remember why i never said anything i just took it as a sign i should go to bed early and was back playing the next night.. no questions asked.

By the way I love the admins whom hate camping.. burning cts are funny as they try to play..

thats also a little unclear.. i know some camping is allowed.. mostly by t's because they are to be guarding the hosties correct.. i think.. anyway but what of the t's camping outside the garage window.. and cts camping especially when they are the last living ct and holding up the game should be shot in the knee with a crossbow and drug threw salt by a bungie cord attached to the arrow....

anyway like i said in introduction i talk way to damn much so feel free to tell me to shut up.. just wanted others opinions on should they or shouldn't they use there power freely

#2 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 09:29 PM

well this post knocks sense in to all those dumbasses who come here and complain. people just need to learn how to play the game without being little pussies. a little long...but well put. :tup: i cant stand camping either, boring so i never do it.

#3 Marked Target

Marked Target

Combine Zombie

• Banned
  • 254 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 10:59 PM

++++++++++ 1, ditto to all

#4 Haven

Haven

This bacon is stinky

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 11:14 AM

this guy is a god, the first person i think to have said something positive **stands up with slow clap****derek cries**

#5 Cactusdik

Cactusdik

Lurker

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 11:59 AM

/agree

The whole T's on the window by back snow is situational in my eyes. if they are actively fighting and not camping air it will promote faster game play. But if they are just chilling there the whole round until the last 2 ct's come out of t spawn then it is pretty jewish.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users