• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Punisher

Punisher

Lurker

• Banned
  • 39 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 07:11 PM

Gotta love these 50 trillion players with the boss tag that do all kinds of stupid sh*t.. from kicking/banning people that have been playing on the server for months and are in good standing with OTHER well-known boss members.. Or like the best thing I saw today.. for absolutely no reason one of these boss admin fags was setting people on fire.. freezing them.. and executing them .. Then after that I guess he thought it was cool to keep slapping the last remaining T around while he was trying to fight two CT's.. The past two days I've seen more admin abuse than I have in the past 2 months.. And it all comes from these boss "admins" that I've never seen before other than in the past maybe 1 week.. They are cocky arrogent assholes, if they don't like that you are winning or beating them they'll abuse you.. kick you.. mute you.. set you on fire.. slap you around.. tell you not to use that weapon anymore (like auto shotty) or they will do one of the aformentioned "penalties" to you.

If you (the TRUE administrators/owners) are going to let a group of under-age morons ruin your servers than I hope people get fed-up with the bullsh*t and quit playing at your servers.

I was just banned tonight because I was on T's and we were getting raped.. The teams were uneven in numbers and I said "teams?" .. Then darkshadow said some comment that made no sense.. and then after that he decided to say "eat sh*t !@#$%^&"... How nice, I bet he's about 14yrs old, or atleast his maturity hasn't peaked past 14.

SO my "suggestion" is that you scale back admin powers to those BoSS members who aren't dickheaded abusing idiots. Doing what they want, when they want and as they please.

#2 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 07:15 PM

It just so happens that DarkShadow runs the joint.
Its his servers, and so are the forums, so he can do whatever he wants.

#3 Punisher

Punisher

Lurker

• Banned
  • 39 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 07:20 PM

Oh well then.. he can have his servers and have fun f*cking himself.. There are only 1,000 other CS servers out there.. knock yourself out and have all the fun abusing the people that enjoy playing (that make YOUR servers what they are) there..

It must nice to either be A. a 12yr old with parents that are rich and pay for all your sh*t or B. being 30yrs old and being a complete immature asshole.. I'm betting it's number A for you.

#4 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 07:25 PM

If you dont give a sh*t and, as you say, there are a 1000 other servers you can play on, why bother coming here, wasting your and especially our time!? If you dont give a sh*t, dont come here, whining about being banned. We only pay attention to ones who do care; youre certainly not one of them.

closed.

Edited by Aziz, 09 October 2005 - 07:25 PM.

#5 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 08:07 PM

Actually I didnt say anything to you... You kept ranting on and on... I said if you say another word you wont be playing for a while.... and you kept on ranting, So I gave you a 3 hour ban.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users