• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 anadate

anadate

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 08:50 PM

Just watched this movie last night for any of you horror freaks its awesome the fact that its a fictional movie but it is based on a true yes true story like the walls really did bleed etc.. etc.. anyway check it out its worth the rental fee especially here at halloween

#2 J.Pizzack

J.Pizzack

Most Hated On

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 10:55 PM

hehe you spelled it kinda like titty :1:
amittyville
havnt seen it. but im not much into horror

#3 secondshadow

secondshadow

BITE ME

• PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 12:23 AM

i saw it a while ago, it wasnt real scary or anything, i fell asleep for over half the movie since it was boring...

#4 Evil Snowman

Evil Snowman

Lurker

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 01:06 PM

i saw it a while ago, it wasnt real scary or anything, i fell asleep for over half the movie since it was boring...

I thought it was pretty boring as well, especially when compared to the original. It being supposedly a true story does help make it more interesting though, at least I didn't fall asleep. And the big monster/demon thing at the end... That was pretty sad.

#5 Cactusdik

Cactusdik

Lurker

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 17 October 2005 - 10:47 AM

This is a psychological horror. I thought it was a great movie and the acting was done very well. Personally i am all about comedy ( so wtf do i know ).

Well worth the retal fee like said above.

That lil b*tch on the roof was the best lol i wouldnt have even bothered. i woulda been like "your f*cked" haha "try not to fall to your death".

OO and the chopping the wood with the lil boy holding the sh*t was awsome. Thats so something my dad would have done to my b*tch ass.

#6 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 10:18 PM

I didnt really like the movie. The new or the old one. The new one is alot better but its not great. I guess its worth the rental but not a buy

#7 anadate

anadate

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 19 October 2005 - 09:49 PM

agreed on the chopping wood part i think i would have sh*t my pants if my dad woulda did sh*t like that

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users