Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 07:12 PM

I need a senior citizen discount..

Age 31
Undergraduate at Washington State University, Played Baseball there
Postgraduate at Nova Southestern Dental in Ft. Lauderdale FL----that place was fun as hell

Now, Live downtown in Greenville, SC looking in dirty word-holes all day.

#22 Riel

Riel

One Scary Fucker

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 07:26 PM

17, last year of secondary school

#23 Captain Charisma

Captain Charisma

Lurker

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 07:48 PM

I'm 16, and I'm in the 11th grade. I go to Elizabeth High School; Jefferson House, to be specific. I don't belong to any clubs and I do nothing but do my work and then go to sleep. Flirting with hot Sophomores is what I do.

:20:

#24 Yalclay

Yalclay

Lurker

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 08:01 PM

Hey Constatine, I didn't know you went to Nova's Dental School. How did you like it there? I've heard the campus is great.

- Clay

I need a senior citizen discount..

Age 31
Undergraduate at Washington State University, Played Baseball there
Postgraduate at Nova Southestern Dental in Ft. Lauderdale FL----that place was fun as hell

Now, Live downtown in Greenville, SC looking in dirty word-holes all day.

#25 Constantine

Constantine

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 08:24 PM

Actually was a pretty good dental school. The campus was kick-ass and all new sh*t. Best part was there are like 12 professional schools on the campus so there was pussy-a-plenty. All stressed out and oversexed. I found my wife there.

The dolphins training facility was across the road, so we watched those douche bags practice. Overall, S. Florida is a great place to dick around for 4 years.

Later, and good luck with pseudostratified epithelium with goglet cells.

C

#26 kidcapri

kidcapri

Human Shield

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 01:55 AM

Im 20 and I am going to Middle Georgia Technical College. I will receive my associates degree in Network Administration in March. I will then go to some local college to get my bachelors, masters, and so on.

Anadate, Where the hell is Ellijay, GA. I live in Warner Robins.

#27 Kass

Kass

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 08:10 AM

21 and work full time in construction. i did the college thing but i prefer making money rather than going into debt.

holy sh*t Yalclay surfaced...

#28 ArabianKing19

ArabianKing19

Lurker

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 08:33 AM

Im 12 years old. I live in Munster,Indiana. 7th grade school name is Wilbur Wright Middle School. I play basketball power forward. Pretty much a long ass way for me to go. :)

#29 yeahok

yeahok

Lurker

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 11:22 AM

22, 5th year at Clarkson University in the horrible Potsdam NY. Information systems and business processes (IT) with a minor im Comp Sci.

Part of Tau kappa Epsilon, where freshmen are drunk, and i get made fun of for playing wow/css. DAMN IT!

in fact im hung over as sh*t right now, sucks though last night was thundering thigh thursdays. f*cking fat sororities, get me the hell away.

dave

#30 DocSeuss

DocSeuss

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 11:23 AM

WTF where did that come from? well that is me, and im not quite sure how that log in came around.

dave

#31 EmoStriker

EmoStriker

Lurker

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 11:53 AM

I'm 18, first year at laval university in robotics / administration

#32 CakeCutter

CakeCutter

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 04:09 PM

16,dropped out got my ged and got a 9 to 5 in construction and will do for awhile

#33 TheCincinnatiKid

TheCincinnatiKid

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 17 October 2005 - 08:46 PM

Im 21 (hell yeah), Junior at Ohio University in Athens, OH. Majoring in Sports Administration and hopefully graduating in a little over a year. My internet is inconsistant here off campus so if its good i will play CS constantly and sometimes i may not play for like a week. Sux. :tdown:

#34 Sandman

Sandman

Lurker

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 October 2005 - 10:34 PM

I'm 20 and go to Blue River CC. I went to longview CC for two years and played baseball for them. In case you don't know where that is it's just outside of Kansas City, Missouri. Lees Summit to be exact.

#35 The Dublin

The Dublin

Lurker

• Banned
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 01:08 AM

22, Graduated from Virginia Tech this past May with a double major in Wildlife Science and Biology, applied to vet school for fall of 2006 admissions (WISH ME LUCK!).

#36 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 03:24 AM

Good luck man. What do you do in Wildlife Science? I'm in Environmental Studies. Is it just more animal related?

#37 DavidHeisel

DavidHeisel

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 08:31 AM

im 24 and graduated in 2004 from SUNY Oswego with a bachelors in MArketing and minor in Econ. NOw i work fulltime :tdown: College= chasing women and getting sh*tfaced. After college= work a LOT so all of you that are in college i reccomend f*cking/drinking/smoking everything in sight cuz youll eventually have to grow up and youll have less time to do these important things...hehe

Oswego... cool, I used to go to Ithaca College, but now I'm at university of north carolina at Charlotte for my masters degree. I just wanted to concur with your statement, since I graduated its been hard to find people to f*ck and party with.... theres a time and place for everything, and its called college.
:tup:

Zepto, awesome to see somene from lycoming... I grew up in Williamsport.

Edited by DavidHeisel, 18 October 2005 - 08:36 AM.

#38 mattr1

mattr1

Cappettaaa

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 19 October 2005 - 10:33 PM

im 17, a junior at spaulding high (Crimson Tide)... i play football and i wrestle from november through august. im in the gym from after football to the beginning of football, and i like to party. girls = 95 percent of my thought. im planning on attending Colorado State, Norwich university, or University of New Hampshire

#39 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 19 October 2005 - 10:43 PM

im 19, sophmore at university of maryland, majoring in mechanical engineering. chillin in a sick appt.

#40 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 12:17 PM

Yeah, it's a small place! :1:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users