22 replies to this topic

#1 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 01:00 AM

the only reason i am home right now is because the girl i went to a social with wasn't ready to have sex. WE go to the bar i am f*cking haqmered btw. we go home i get her naked then as soon as i start to ram it home she is like "i am not ready for this" so i leave. wtf, stupid f*cking wh*re ass b*tches godmother f*cking damnit. geuyss i will play css. f*ck f*ck f*ck fuclk 'lkjangr[iohngroinh[ag

#2 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 01:24 AM

Anyways billy, you shoulda bent her over and donkey punched her into submission.

See you in the servers.

Az: monster, its anyway... not anyways.

Edited by Aziz, 12 October 2005 - 01:54 PM.

#3 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 08:08 AM

you were screaming her sister's name were you?

#4 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 09:15 AM

the only reason i am home right now is because the girl i went to a social with wasn't ready to have sex. WE go to the bar i am f*cking haqmered btw. we go home i get her naked then as soon as i start to ram it home she is like "i am not ready for this" so i leave. wtf, stupid f*cking wh*re ass b*tches godmother f*cking damnit. geuyss i will play css. f*ck f*ck f*ck fuclk 'lkjangr[iohngroinh[ag

gorilla mask that b*tch :tup:

#5 Marked Target

Marked Target

Combine Zombie

• Banned
  • 254 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 11:01 AM

I heard all about this last night before my computer was gay and restarted, so I said f*ck it and went to bed. But anyway, HAHAHAHAHAH again, Priceless!!!

#6 fisty

fisty

Combine Soldier

• Banned
  • 114 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 01:39 PM

You shouldn't have given up. If you fail with one, go back to the bars and find another one to plug.

Warning:!! If you are going to bring home a fat chick, you need to be mentally prepared before you go out to the bar. You have to get yourself in the mindset that you are gonna bring home the bacon.

Girls are funking stupid, all you need is to say the right things and their panties are wet on the spot. You dont have to even be graceful. :muaha:

#7 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 02:08 PM

Haha! that sucks for you Billy. Good thing you stopped though. Couple of weeks ago I was a juror in a case of sexual battery (don't think I have to mention the guys race) where the two were drunk as sh*t. That guy had a really good lawyer so he got off, just barely. Remember, you are responsible for her actions if she decides to change her mind (even afterwards, as I believe was the case in the trial). That sh*t scares me to death.

#8 J.Pizzack

J.Pizzack

Most Hated On

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 07:25 PM

omg Billy ive known you since may, and this is the 2nd funny chick story ive heard...altho this one is horrible. blue balls? hardcore? :20:

#9 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 07:27 PM

i was scared about the mind change also frag so the first thing i did this morning was talk to her. anyway she is a really good friend not just ass i found at the bar. she is also not fat. anyway when i came home i tried to go to bed but the room kept spinning so i played css till bout 4:30am, since its the next best thing to sex lol

#10 iMSeRiOuS

iMSeRiOuS

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 10:40 PM

lmfao that really sucks for you dude i would of just bender down on all fours' and f*ck her hard even if she doesnt want to O.o lol

#11 kidcapri

kidcapri

Human Shield

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 01:43 AM

LOL aren't you like 12.

#12 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 03:20 AM

LOL aren't you like 12.

LOL YEAH I AM 12

#13 kidcapri

kidcapri

Human Shield

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 03:30 AM

LOL i was talking about imserious.

#14 Constantine

Constantine

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 07:44 AM

I'm reading this and living vicariously thru you guys, but there is one thing that caught my attentions. What is this "mind change" crap. She drops her pants, get the train, then wakes up in the AM and changes her mind? Now you are in trouble? This cannot possibly be correct.

#15 reddsoxy

reddsoxy

Lurker

• Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 07:50 AM

Its happened before, a lot of the rape cases out there are due to the girl deciding to changer her mind in the morning that she really didn't want to do what she just did and freaks out about it... so good call in leaving, you just saved your record from having 'criminal' stamped on it...

#16 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 11:26 AM

Yup. If she's drunk and has sex and she changes her mind afterwards your in big trouble. I had to stand up for this poor guy, that's just not right... The prosecutor was blabbering about "consent" has to be a intelligent descision. I mean WTF is that!? That's her f*cking problem I say.

#17 Constantine

Constantine

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 03:01 PM

Hell, there is only one thing you can do if you are accused of that bullsh*t besides get yourself a lawyer ASAP. If ever accused the day after, you will also have to claim that you were intoxicated also and didn't really want to have sex either. Then you both made the stupid decision together. Thank god I'm married.

#18 iMSeRiOuS

iMSeRiOuS

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 04:50 PM

LOL aren't you like 12.

lmfao u almost got it right im 13 man :evilgrin: but im hungry for pussy :9:

#19 Cactusdik

Cactusdik

Lurker

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 06:47 PM

Billy if Cs is 2nd best thing to sex man then i cant talk to you in vent anymore lol.

Blow??
Vodka Tonic's??
other drugs??
Beer??
Beating up some random person??
Cleaning your ears with a Q-tip??

And ofcourse ole manual lauching of the rocket....

lol

#20 kidcapri

kidcapri

Human Shield

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 08:26 PM

LOL imserious. I remember when i was your age. f*cking jerking off every 3 seconds. Those times sucked.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users