6 replies to this topic

#1 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 07:06 PM

just got a new 5.1 soundcard and logitech x-530's setup. Im upgrading from onboard sound and 1 speaker lol. God the difference is incredible, sounds so pretty :1: . Now if only I could figure out how to get my mic to work...

#2 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 07:26 PM

i bet dod sounds nice with that. all the noise in the back round. and my beautiful voice on vent.

#3 keira

keira

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 11:01 PM

Congratulations on your new purchase. Once you familiarize yourself and get used to the sound, you'll notice it'll help your gaming alot!

Edited by keira, 12 October 2005 - 11:02 PM.

#4 iMSeRiOuS

iMSeRiOuS

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 09:18 AM

hey man nice buy thats cool... i hope u like it.

#5 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 10:07 AM

Congratulations on your new purchase. Once you familiarize yourself and get used to the sound, you'll notice it'll help your gaming alot!

Lol, yea it was weird yesterday using it for the first time. I could actually hear which way the sounds were coming from and stuff instead of out of that 1 speaker i had :20:

#6 Dwkillzone

Dwkillzone

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 02:05 PM

Hey it depends on the sound card that you had purchased. I know if you bought a creative audigy there is going to be a start-up program that you can use to configure the mic. If you didn't purchase a creative card I am not to sure. I also purchased recently just a cheap Audigy 2 value sound card and the Logitech Z-5300e's which are amazing for the price. i had purchased i believe for about $160 and they had a $50 rebate. I hate rebates, but i thought i would go for it anyway. Considering the power that these things pack. With 280 watts total and your also capable of hooking them up to your gaming consoles for surround sound. GTG. Later!
:tup:

#7 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 05:55 PM

Hey it depends on the sound card that you had purchased. I know if you bought a creative audigy there is going to be a start-up program that you can use to configure the mic. If you didn't purchase a creative card I am not to sure. I also purchased recently just a cheap Audigy 2 value sound card and the Logitech Z-5300e's which are amazing for the price. i had purchased i believe for about $160 and they had a $50 rebate. I hate rebates, but i thought i would go for it anyway. Considering the power that these things pack. With 280 watts total and your also capable of hooking them up to your gaming consoles for surround sound. GTG. Later!
:tup:

i bought a AOpen card. Im still havin the mic problem but ill try the software that came with it.

Edit: its fixed now..

Edited by IWantWhiteCastle, 16 October 2005 - 05:05 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users