28 replies to this topic

#1 iMSeRiOuS

iMSeRiOuS

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 10:28 AM

I was playing yesterday and I'm so bored right now that I have decided to put up some screenshots :dork: .Attached File  cs_office0000.jpg   289.52KB   59 downloadsAttached File  cs_office0005.jpg   309.51KB   80 downloads
Lmfao if you look at Timmy testicles he was on crack!!!! and the other guy was just hung like a nigga. And there was still enough time for timmy to get like 180kills there was like 27minutes left.

Edited by iMSeRiOuS, 28 October 2005 - 10:30 AM.

#2 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 10:39 AM

that guys timmy's score looks somewhat suspisious, and i call bullsh*t.

#3 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 10:48 AM

yeah good job serious, and ive never seen timmy in there, so i dont trust him. @ ban might be around the corner for him. usually the same people get scores like that; aziz, defeater, lost, poke. but whenever a new guy comes in with a score like that, everyone gets suspicious.

#4 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 10:59 AM

I made several videos of him through fraps. He wasnt wallhacking or aimbotting, but a no-recoil hack might have been possible. I will try to upload the better videos I have and post them here and you guys can comment. Me, serious, and Cobra all suspected no-recoil. The videos I have are a bit hard to tell though because my frames drop around 20fps when I start recording a video. Anyone have a good site where I can host some videos?

I also took a screenshot of his steamid just in case.

Edited by IWantWhiteCastle, 28 October 2005 - 11:00 AM.

#5 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 11:47 AM

im not admin so i dont have a big say, but i think we should wait and see if he comes again, and take another look. then deathblooms has all the proof we need ahead of time.

#6 iMSeRiOuS

iMSeRiOuS

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 12:19 PM

yeah it was like a machine of headshots every round he probalby got at least 3 kills. man it was harsh rapage. i dont think he was hacking but probably he had no recoil idk. post the video dethblooms.

#7 Lost

Lost

Lazy Canadian Lurker

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 01:41 PM

I dunno.. going from 153 to 180 in 27 minutes.. thats not too crazy. Its only 1 kill a minute..

Either/or 153 and 37 is a pretty crazy score to have going on.

And that T hanging here is hilarious.. must have been a nade or something that got him.

Edited by Lost, 28 October 2005 - 01:42 PM.

#8 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 01:51 PM

I've seen that Timmy guy in there before, and ownd him repeatedly. I dunno about hax, but he plays really ugly, IE exit signs, CT camping, projector room etc etc..

#9 *3RD sfg* killswitch

*3RD sfg* killswitch

"Nope, That Instantly made it worse."

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 03:25 PM

ya, the testy guy was ownin me i thought it was kinda funny how his score was so incredable, but maybe he is just really really really really good, or maybe he is haxing who knows

#10 Boss Man

Boss Man

I Can't Spell

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 06:25 PM

billy ur just mad because some1 is better than u lol jk

#11 Timmy Testicles

Timmy Testicles

Lurker

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 11:14 PM

I've seen that Timmy guy in there before, and ownd him repeatedly. I dunno about hax, but he plays really ugly, IE exit signs, CT camping, projector room etc etc..

ok before i even begin i gotta say that that was by far the most rediculously jealous thing i have ever heard and i'm not even gonna go into it because i'm horribly embarassed for you.
anyways..
i've been playing counter-strike since the game was released in 1999. When cs was this:
Posted Image
from the start of 1.3 till the end of 1.5 i was ]Di[-Timmy in a large popular 24/7 dust "fun" server w/ 16000 start sh*t. There were two x cal-i members (jk/jrsx, ck/cl0wn) and 1 guy that was just as good but i'm not really sure what he was in (aznstar or something, don't really remember didn't really know him that well). anyways - basically i played obsessively and learned an incredible amount about the game from them. since the server had 16000 start i learned to awp really well which trains you to do similar things with assault rifles (preaim/prediction shots/inertia control/movement aiming/whatever). In source i was #kwh - caesium. i joined kwh because they gave me admin in their server which at the time was my favorite server but they got too serious and i'm not into that so i left.
The reason I get so many headshots is because that's all i ever aim for - VERY rarely do i ever even acknowledge that there's a body attatched to it. you get much better results this way if you just take your time and aim. anybody can do it with practice.
Aimbots: aimbots are very easy to see, even if you can't see the actual snap of the crosshair to the player. Its still just as obvious by watching the way a person moves and sets up his shots before he fires. I always aim my shots before i fire which anyone can see - if there was ever a hack that could simulate something like that it would be the end of cs.
Wallhacks: harder to spot but watch me play and you'll see me check just about every single corner from a safe angle with my crosshairs dead on where the enemies head would be. if there happens to be an enemy waiting there i just reverse my sidestep and left click. then comes the "how'd he know i was there rantings" and i cry a little inside.
No Recoil: The easiest hack to spot by far. for some reason people don't understand it though.. watching someone is spectator you see things differently then the actual player sees. The player sees his gun bursting upwards in corrispondance with the bullets but in spectator it stays pretty still - if they're using a no recoil hack the player sees his gun staying level as he fires and the person watching him in spec sees his gun have a "downward recoil" effect that triggers perfectly with each bullet then very quickly and smoothly moves back upward to its previous position. It's very very easy to see..

i've never written so much in my life but i promised one of the admins i've become friends with that i'd explain myself a bit on the forums to the people that think i'm just a dirty nub hacker w/ downloading skills. there's about a MEELion more things to say and explain but i'm sick of typing and my eyes are bleeding so if you're still wondering about something then ask and i'll try and explain. weeeeeeeee!!!11

Edited by Timmy Testicles, 28 October 2005 - 11:15 PM.

#12 J.Pizzack

J.Pizzack

Most Hated On

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 11:40 PM

umm...hey....nice to uhh see ya

#13 Timmy Testicles

Timmy Testicles

Lurker

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 11:58 PM

umm...hey....nice to uhh see ya

P.S. hi :9:

#14 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 12:35 AM

ok before i even begin i gotta say that that was by far the most rediculously jealous thing i have ever heard and i'm not even gonna go into it because i'm horribly embarassed for you.
anyways..
i've been playing counter-strike since the game was released in 1999. When cs was this:
Posted Image
from the start of 1.3 till the end of 1.5 i was ]Di[-Timmy in a large popular 24/7 dust "fun" server w/ 16000 start sh*t. There were two x cal-i members (jk/jrsx, ck/cl0wn) and 1 guy that was just as good but i'm not really sure what he was in (aznstar or something, don't really remember didn't really know him that well). anyways - basically i played obsessively and learned an incredible amount about the game from them. since the server had 16000 start i learned to awp really well which trains you to do similar things with assault rifles (preaim/prediction shots/inertia control/movement aiming/whatever). In source i was #kwh - caesium. i joined kwh because they gave me admin in their server which at the time was my favorite server but they got too serious and i'm not into that so i left.
The reason I get so many headshots is because that's all i ever aim for - VERY rarely do i ever even acknowledge that there's a body attatched to it. you get much better results this way if you just take your time and aim. anybody can do it with practice.
Aimbots: aimbots are very easy to see, even if you can't see the actual snap of the crosshair to the player. Its still just as obvious by watching the way a person moves and sets up his shots before he fires. I always aim my shots before i fire which anyone can see - if there was ever a hack that could simulate something like that it would be the end of cs.
Wallhacks: harder to spot but watch me play and you'll see me check just about every single corner from a safe angle with my crosshairs dead on where the enemies head would be. if there happens to be an enemy waiting there i just reverse my sidestep and left click. then comes the "how'd he know i was there rantings" and i cry a little inside.
No Recoil: The easiest hack to spot by far. for some reason people don't understand it though.. watching someone is spectator you see things differently then the actual player sees. The player sees his gun bursting upwards in corrispondance with the bullets but in spectator it stays pretty still - if they're using a no recoil hack the player sees his gun staying level as he fires and the person watching him in spec sees his gun have a "downward recoil" effect that triggers perfectly with each bullet then very quickly and smoothly moves back upward to its previous position. It's very very easy to see..

i've never written so much in my life but i promised one of the admins i've become friends with that i'd explain myself a bit on the forums to the people that think i'm just a dirty nub hacker w/ downloading skills. there's about a MEELion more things to say and explain but i'm sick of typing and my eyes are bleeding so if you're still wondering about something then ask and i'll try and explain. weeeeeeeee!!!11

this is why you were not banned. There were admins in the server that suspected something was up and I came to check you out. I did not think you hacked and if I did you probably would have been banned :dork:

but welcome here :tup:

#15 mattr1

mattr1

Cappettaaa

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 08:19 AM

lol you guys are just mad because timmy_owns. hey man, even I have been accused of hacking (not in BoSS but in other places)... AND I SUUUUUCK... so dont take it to heart. i know a guy that has the name Pug on CS:S, and the dude is a nasty, nasty player. i was playing in Unleashed-Gaming one day because my friend was in there, and he was there... his score was like 178-14. i have no trouble believing that you are good. hope to see ya around soon :weee:

#16 iMSeRiOuS

iMSeRiOuS

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 10:07 AM

hey man good think you got the website working man. i would think you couldnt sign up. anyways its cool that you got it working finnally man. ill see you around in the servers.

#17 Timmy Testicles

Timmy Testicles

Lurker

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 11:12 AM

quote name='iMSeRiOuS' date='Oct 29 2005, 11:07 AM' post='26439']
hey man good think you got the website working man. i would think you couldnt sign up. anyways its cool that you got it working finnally man. ill see you around in the servers.
[/quote]

yeah something was f*cked up w/ my browser or something where i couldn't see the agreement and hit 'next' but i messed around and got it working. and yeah i'll definately stick around in boss, you guys seem to be real cool about things, your servers real nice, 'imserious' is da bomb diggity <wikkit> -- <wikkit> :grin: (those were dj sounds by the way ) but im crazy busy these days.. :malace: thanks for being cool and not just insta-banning me :21: !! u woulda been all :evil: and i'd be like :?: ... :malace: -> :no: -> :tdown: !!!!11!!!1

#18 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 11:29 AM

Wow I'm really shaking now Timmy. I've been playing it since first release as well, so I don't give a f*ck. You can feel embarased because I ownd you if you want, I wont care. All I was saying was that you weren't playing like the rest of us. When we rushed you camped etc.. I've only seen you in the servers once or twice, so if that was just temporary behavior I beg your pardon and welcome to the servers.

#19 iMSeRiOuS

iMSeRiOuS

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 01:45 PM

ohhhhh man!!! im gonna have to see this match up Frag vs. Timmy (south park hero) man its gonna be tough.

#20 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 03:03 PM

ohhhhh man!!! im gonna have to see this match up Frag vs. Timmy (south park hero) man its gonna be tough.

idk, last time I matched up against frag 1v1 i owned him pretty bad :1:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users