28 replies to this topic

#21 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 04:01 PM

did you now? :20: only one who ownd me 1 vs 1 was Aziz.. hats off for you :perk:. And Imserious.. I don't know which of us you insulted there, maybe it was both lol.

#22 mattr1

mattr1

Cappettaaa

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 08:30 PM

lol you guys are 'tarded.. but hey, arent we all

#23 Timmy Testicles

Timmy Testicles

Lurker

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 11:41 PM

Wow I'm really shaking now Timmy. I've been playing it since first release as well, so I don't give a f*ck. You can feel embarased because I ownd you if you want, I wont care. All I was saying was that you weren't playing like the rest of us. When we rushed you camped etc.. I've only seen you in the servers once or twice, so if that was just temporary behavior I beg your pardon and welcome to the servers.

gonna have to say you were either playing w/ another guy named timmy or you just can't handle the fact that you're not in the spotlight. next time i'm in a server watch me play and if you see me even stop moving once at any time let me know. and it's pretty funny how u think there was some magical day that u "repeatedly owned me" ... lets play a 1 on 1 game: 20 mins long, if you land a single shot anywhere on my body - you win.

#24 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 12:09 AM

wow, bots. way to go gaara. and a nice ping to finish it off. (penis shrinkage all over)

#25 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 02:37 AM

hehe.. Timmy f*ck off mkay? What do you want anyway? did I call you hacker? Cry about it, see if I care.

#26 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 12:54 PM

did you now? :20: only one who ownd me 1 vs 1 was Aziz.. hats off for you :perk:. And Imserious.. I don't know which of us you insulted there, maybe it was both lol.

lol, Frag. Those were some good times :9:
Timmy. Stop f*cking showing off. If a bullet touches your body, Frag wins? You already lost my friend. But that "my friend" part will quickly change into a banned f*ck, if you dont stop your bullsh*t. Youre welcome to play on our servers and stay on the forums. I dont care if you are good or not. But if youll start some nonsense bullsh*t around here again, i guarantee you, i will ban you myself.

#27 Timmy Testicles

Timmy Testicles

Lurker

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 06:47 PM

lol, Frag. Those were some good times :9:
Timmy. Stop f*cking showing off. If a bullet touches your body, Frag wins? You already lost my friend. But that "my friend" part will quickly change into a banned f*ck, if you dont stop your bullsh*t. Youre welcome to play on our servers and stay on the forums. I dont care if you are good or not. But if youll start some nonsense bullsh*t around here again, i guarantee you, i will ban you myself.

well aren't we angry. by the way i never ever talk sh*t or boast or anything like that because people who do that sh*t piss me off to no end. Hence I assume it pisses other people off. Hence the occational (and rediculously unrealistic) challanges and what not.. but that's just me fooling around. I got nothing against anybody here - the only reason i'm saying what i'm saying (to frag) is because he appears to me as one of those sh*t talking, better then everyone people. i play as aggressively as i possibly can without getting killed instantly and when i saw him trying to say something about how he owned me over and over as i camped on the exit signs me and my friend who was over my shoulder just started laughing out loud. i don't take counter-strike too seriously and when i see somebody freak out like he did and try to defend his "cyberpride" i feel like i just got a new toy. so, frag, just to clear things up i got nothing against you really - in fact i have no idea who you even are. and aziz, calm yourself kind sir. come here and lets have a hug. you too frag, come here... <3

#28 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 07:00 PM

well aren't we angry. by the way i never ever talk sh*t or boast or anything like that because people who do that sh*t piss me off to no end. Hence I assume it pisses other people off. Hence the occational (and rediculously unrealistic) challanges and what not.. but that's just me fooling around. I got nothing against anybody here - the only reason i'm saying what i'm saying (to frag) is because he appears to me as one of those sh*t talking, better then everyone people. i play as aggressively as i possibly can without getting killed instantly and when i saw him trying to say something about how he owned me over and over as i camped on the exit signs me and my friend who was over my shoulder just started laughing out loud. i don't take counter-strike too seriously and when i see somebody freak out like he did and try to defend his "cyberpride" i feel like i just got a new toy. so, frag, just to clear things up i got nothing against you really - in fact i have no idea who you even are. and aziz, calm yourself kind sir. come here and lets have a hug. you too frag, come here... <3

to be honest, I spectated Timmy for many rounds and he didnt camp once. He was a very clean player and did not run his mouth. Of course he was on a terrorist team that was owning the cts, but whatever.

Calm down boys :cool:

#29 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 09:08 PM

Internet is deceiving. Theres no need to calm myself, since im cool. Youre right, its a game, and i most definitely dont get heated over it. As a matter of fact, i dont play much of it (usually only at night). I only say that dont start anything with anybody here. We get enought bullsh*t with others, who come here and whine about insignificant sh*t that happened to them on the servers. If you say you dont care about it either, you shouldnt even get into arguments like this one in the first place. I dont care if you get ridiculously high scores, unless you cheat of course, or about your ways of gaming - that makes no difference to me. The only thing that does is to keep a certain type of peace and bullsh*t free forums and servers as an administrator.
You werent banned, consequently you may stick around the forums and play on BoSS Servers.
This topic, however, will not be dragging out any longer. Stay cool and dont cause any problems.

Closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users