• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

#1 gh0st

gh0st

Lurker

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 05:14 PM

Today i decided to play a bit of cs:s question to see if i was as good and as a T i rushed the office and when out the back started to wait for the ct rush to pass by so i can rush them from behind and sudenly got frozen by some admin who had an other name at the moment and he turned me on fire so i died and got realy pissed(since i had a chance to get a lot of kills you can understand :) and its not like i was camping i just got there..and i asked who the just did this and why ???had no awnser only found out that what i was typing was not what was going out exemple i typed ''who is doing this'' and it showed up as ''i'm gay'' and other stuff so i got mad and then he kicked me so i came back and tauld him to f*ck off and got banned So nice Fluke you got me Banned from the boss one server Are you happy now Did it make your day ill just play more bf2 now !!! Anyway For the Time in the past that i played with some of you guys it was fun.. CDN_Monster, Wolapitor, Fragholic and a lot more ...:( !! But anyway Good bye Boss now im BANNED :P...

[MKE]{-*ĞЂŎ�Ť*-}� A.k.a [MKE]{-*J0hn.F.Kenedy*-}�

Edited by gh0st, 29 October 2005 - 01:40 AM.

#2 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 05:22 PM

Sorry to tell you ghost, but I banned you. You were banned for a week (or 1 day, I can't remember). You are a regular and you've followed the rules we set out pretty well in the past.

I didn't even hear what happened or why. Serious and Cobra told me that this asshole was was telling the admin to f*ck off, and that's good enough reason for a temp ban in my books. I have no idea if you deserved the freeze or not, but the second you start telling an admin to f*ck off gets you banned.

Your ban will be lifted within a week, and I have no problems with you joining us in the servers. I imagine cobra and serious will have something to say about this, as they were in the server when you were doing this.

-Monster

#3 Marked Target

Marked Target

Combine Zombie

• Banned
  • 254 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 05:24 PM

I get on Vent and then on the server and all I hear from other members & admins is how much of an A$$ this MKE guy is being. You did say f*ck off and how they/boss were pussies and other things. You got kicked.

Monster was the one who banned you wether it was for a day or a week, it was justly deserved. So if you're going to be a whiney b!tch, then go on and play your BF2.

#4 $VT-c0brA

$VT-c0brA

drunken master

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 05:34 PM

OK..... ghost.... I was in the server at the time so my take is as follows....

I came on the server right as you were frozen and then fluke set you ablaze and i have to say i would have done it too.. You were on the awning by the snowman camping for what i counted to be 15 or 20 secs. before you got that cold chill... :tired: Then you die and want to come back on and have a go at fluke for it (not the brightest idea)... Then you come back on raising hell at admins and saying "admin is f*cking gay, f*ck this gay admin" or something to that affect so I believe Imserious told you to act a lil' better and you proceed to tell everyone to f*ck themselves(again not a good idea)..Monster banned you for a week or a day one of the two so let it go and try and cool down for that time and when you come back show a lil respect to not just admins but all of those you play with :33: My 2 cents donated by yours truly....

#5 gh0st

gh0st

Lurker

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 05:36 PM

what ever who started frosen me and changing my chat was really mean since i did not do anything even not camping 2 second to wait for a rush to go by i probably owned him the round before or something but it was chilldish and got me real frustrated so he deserved all the sh*t i was giving him anyway some admin was playing when my chat cause when you banned me i dint say a thing since i rejoined after the kick...!!!

#6 iMSeRiOuS

iMSeRiOuS

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 05:36 PM

Telling an admin to f*ck off is never a good idea. It says in the server respect admins. Look I was the one who freezed you and burned you. Because you were in the snowman's ledge camping for like about 1min. As you know there is no camping in this server. After I did that you came back at me saying stuff like f*ck off I dont give a sh*t about this server I know DarkShadow you cant you f*cking sh*t to me. Cobra also heard all of this. He was the one that kicked you the first time. Look it was not a permanent ban. But you've got to control your temper man; I'm not going to put up with you sh*t. So whenever you get unbanned your welcome to play on the BoSS Servers. Just dont be a jerk and start messing around. As you said your an old member. Also you said that you were ranked 1 in the server and thats why I couldnt ban you. Look in BoSS we dont care if your in a clan, your ranked 1, you've won tornaments... Look the point is if you come to the servers come with a positive attitude towards admins, and players playing at the server.

Sincerly,
Serious

Edited by iMSeRiOuS, 28 October 2005 - 05:39 PM.

#7 gh0st

gh0st

Lurker

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 05:37 PM

WHAT EVER I WAS NOT CAMPING GOT FROZEN 5 SEC AFTER I GOT THERE

Edited by gh0st, 28 October 2005 - 05:38 PM.

#8 Marked Target

Marked Target

Combine Zombie

• Banned
  • 254 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 05:42 PM

CASE F*CKING CLOSED.... P.S. YOU'RE GAY! & BANNED!

#9 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 05:45 PM

Nah man, let it stay open. Nothing wrong with hearing all sides of an argument.

#10 gh0st

gh0st

Lurker

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 06:27 PM

Anyway iMSeRiOuS you did some nice admin abuse there it was childish to froze me a sec before i start to rush and then since im frozen you can say im camping and put me on fire i think you were just mad that you got owned and wanted someone to put your frustration on you were sure i was some new on the server and i would not complain about it so you abused some more by playing with my chat(making me say that i was gay...)that got me mad making me insulting you so giving you real reason to kick me !!!
this kinda behaviours should not be accepted from an admin...but im not the one who decide here so i can just say what i think ...
Exemple:Slap someone whos not moving and if he dont move have fun slaying him..

P/s locking the post prooved even more what i im saying...and by the way if you look the log youll find out that the frozen thing did appen in the first 30 second of the game how can i be camping by the snowman as a Terrorist in the first 30 second... i was passing by there its part of my office rush trick after i wait 5 second there i rush back the office and kill a lot of ct :P whoever know me know that trick...

by the way i can come back anytime :P i got multiple accounts
And if you dont know me go look this

http://membres.lycos..._office0015.JPG
http://membres.lycos..._office0032.JPG
http://membres.lycos..._office0001.jpg
http://membres.lycos..._office0028.jpg
http://membres.lycos..._office0029.jpg

Edited by gh0st, 28 October 2005 - 06:48 PM.

#11 iMSeRiOuS

iMSeRiOuS

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 07:23 PM

You are seriously asking to get banned. Anyways we here at boss dont give a f*ck about your 200 and 38 score or whatever sh*t you got. Good go ahead log in with any f*cking account you have. Stop being a dick. If you want me to show you some childish admin abuse I will. I never made you say im gay every admin knows that because alot of them were playing so stop acting like a dick.

#12 gh0st

gh0st

Lurker

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 07:29 PM

lets just stop this discution its a waste of time if i deserve a ban to tell you personaly what your doing ban me lol...

Edited by gh0st, 28 October 2005 - 07:38 PM.

#13 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 07:41 PM

dont worry ghost im gonna f*ckin stab imserious.

#14 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 10:08 AM

dont worry ghost im gonna f*ckin stab imserious.

Rofl :9:
Ya'll need to chill the f*ck out.

#15 kidcapri

kidcapri

Human Shield

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 10:58 AM

I don't know but it seems like every damn time i play, ghost is on there. I never see him do anything wrong. Besides he doesn't really need to camp because he's a damn fine player. He owns me constantly. Just my opinions.

#16 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 04:21 PM

close this. shadow handled it last night. MKE guys are banned.

#17 gh0st

gh0st

Lurker

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 04:28 PM

And why ?(Confused)
No way you hold the storage room once or twice they say you did it 15 times if you say so lol... anyway im getting banned for good cause of some lies... Would i want to come back to your server after all this bullsh*t ????I dont think so anymore !!! im just trying to make the truth come out and it make things even worse so who give a sh*t anyway you dont want to see me on your servers anymore fine GOOD BYE BOSS !!!!!
END OF THE STORY !!!!

Edited by gh0st, 29 October 2005 - 06:33 PM.

#18 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 12:05 PM

Sad.

Closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users