14 replies to this topic

#1 Haven

Haven

This bacon is stinky

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 12:00 PM

Who here (in these forumes) gets pointless SPAM mail from "friends" that have been forwarded several dozen times so that they all look like this...
>>>>>THE LOVE QUIZ!!!!
>>>>>#1
>>>>>ect...

I seem to get thousands of these and since I have abuot 120 contacts each forwards it to me again. Sorry I just had to complain...I mean who the hell actually reads those and why the hell do they resend them over and over? LETS ALL WASTE OUR TIME AND READ ABOUT HOW U CAN BITE OFF UR THUMP AND STILL MOVE IT! :weee: USELESS INFORMATION ROX!

Aside from chainletters I also get sh*t from people trying to sell me stuff.
Last week I got an e-mail that was giving me an offer for a FREE BOX OF TAMPONS!!!

Get my point :tired:

(I'm sure this will be closed shortly)

#2 darth d1zzy

darth d1zzy

Daedric Lord

• Banned
  • 525 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 12:07 PM

yeah i hate spam
so everytime i get it i send like 100 messages saying f*ck you c*nt

#3 Haven

Haven

This bacon is stinky

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 12:12 PM

I sent a chain letter back with a big note that said

ATTENTION LOW LIFES...I do not read this pointless crap you send me...so don't send it
the nexy day the replied saying I am not sending you this "Spam" mail, I am just forwarding the chain letter cuz it says I will have good luck and good relationships if I do. The next day this kid was mauled by his girlfriend. Thank god for good relationships.

.....b*tch

Edited by Haven, 31 October 2005 - 12:16 PM.

#4 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 12:14 PM

Ida got the tampons man. They are fun to play with. A lil red food coloring and a box of tampons can be all sorts of fun. Make sure to place them where noone would expect it. :muaha:

#5 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 04:40 PM

Heh. Spam about spam in the spam forum.

#6 mattr1

mattr1

Cappettaaa

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 05:30 PM

mmm... spam. i want some spam now.

#7 Sgt. Bojo

Sgt. Bojo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 06:19 PM

yes haven i share your feelings... i get sh*t like "if you don't send this to 10 people in the next 10 mins, you will never be kissed" or" you will get hit by a car" and im thinking 1) STFU! 2) do i care! and 3) is that a threat... are you gonna hit me with a car or sumtin... like WTF!? it pisses me right off!... ... ... lol

Edited by Sgt. Bojo, 31 October 2005 - 06:20 PM.

#8 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 09:12 PM

I wonder who actually believes in this sh*t. Youre in control of your own life. Go do something about it, instead of sending out spam sh*t.

Hereto, ya'll get f*cked. (that one was for you, Billy :1: )

#9 Sgt. Bojo

Sgt. Bojo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 10:05 PM

I wonder who actually believes in this sh*t. Youre in control of your own life. Go do something about it, instead of sending out spam sh*t.

Hereto, ya'll get f*cked. (that one was for you, Billy :1: )

i know thats what pisses me off, people actually go on sending it cause they think it will work or sumtin

yea i just did the math... 15% of all my mail is spam! eeeerrrrrgggg!

#10 iMSeRiOuS

iMSeRiOuS

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 12:43 AM

lmfao yeah i hate those f*cking mails i just llike auto delete them its annoying as f*ck.

#11 Haven

Haven

This bacon is stinky

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 11:04 AM

I love the ones that say if u dont send this to 456904 people in the next 20 minutes you will never be kissed. I deleted it, then my cat tried to make out with me.....she is a girl :9:

NOTE: Haven is not an animal rapist.

#12 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 06:10 PM

yes haven i share your feelings... i get sh*t like "if you don't send this to 10 people in the next 10 mins, you will never be kissed" or" you will get hit by a car" and im thinking 1) STFU! 2) do i care! and 3) is that a threat... are you gonna hit me with a car or sumtin... like WTF!? it pisses me right off!... ... ... lol

lol get hit by a car... yeah you're just sitting there at your computer and then a random car comes flying through your wall in the second story of you house and kills you (i just found it funny because my computers are on the second story of my house.. so a random car just like flys in and kills you :wtf: )

#13 Sgt. Bojo

Sgt. Bojo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 06:20 PM

lol get hit by a car... yeah you're just sitting there at your computer and then a random car comes flying through your wall in the second story of you house and kills you (i just found it funny because my computers are on the second story of my house.. so a random car just like flys in and kills you :wtf: )

ahhaa... it means when your outside, later.. and off the computer lol

#14 mattr1

mattr1

Cappettaaa

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 06:31 PM

ahhaa... it means when your outside, later.. and off the computer lol

what loser gets off his computer..? lol... anyway, chain letters are f*cking impeccable.. i hate getting spam mail, i hate myspace bulletins, i hate this kid jay i go to school with. spam is the peanut in the worlds sh*t.

#15 Sgt. Bojo

Sgt. Bojo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 08:01 PM

what loser gets off his computer..? lol..., i hate this kid jay i go to school with. spam is the peanut in the worlds sh*t.

BAHAHAHAHA! :1:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users