4 replies to this topic

#1 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 12:19 PM

well since we have a new sports forum, I think ill bash my own team, the Philadelphia Eagles. How one team could fall apart so greatly is beyond me. I dont understand how we can have such a great secondary and linebackers and still seem to have almost double the amount of rushing yards against our defense. Yes, I know the defensive line sucks because of injurys, but jesus christ seems like every running back gets 6+ yards everytime they rush. Now I dont think the defense would suck so bad if the offense wasnt completely terrible. The offensive line is terrible. The receivers are good, however mcnabb cant put a ball into a receivers hands to save his life. I dont know how many times this year ive watched a wide open receiver and then McNabb throw a terrible pass to him and then not catch the ball. McNabb = garbage, both lines = garbage, Eagles = not making playoffs :33: . that is all.

#2 Marked Target

Marked Target

Combine Zombie

• Banned
  • 254 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 07:41 PM

Favre needs to switch with McNabb and then I think the Eagles would have a decent go against other teams. I feel bad for both QB's.

#3 TheCincinnatiKid

TheCincinnatiKid

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 01:49 AM

The only reason they are still in the playoff hunt is that they play in the NFC and not the AFC.

#4 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 01:52 AM

The only reason they are still in the playoff hunt is that they play in the NFC and not the AFC.

yea right, right now they are in the best division and stand just about no chance.

Edited by IWantWhiteCastle, 05 November 2005 - 01:53 AM.

#5 bv_xracer

bv_xracer

Lurker

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 01:44 AM

Please leave out any references to the Packers or their players, I am taking my frustration out by playing CS:S. This season is hard enough to deal with, please dont drag it into my game, :20:

Thank you in advance, ok, just kidding.

Edited by bv_xracer, 05 November 2005 - 12:34 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users