35 replies to this topic

#21 Haven

Haven

This bacon is stinky

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 13 November 2005 - 01:57 AM

stay tuned for next week when we go from Star Wars to teletubbies.

#22 Dwkillzone

Dwkillzone

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 10:10 AM

Gaara your a weird one i must say. LOL. JK. Do you watch teletubbies with your snowman. :20: Well anyways i don't think the movie is going to be that bad. We'll have to wait to see the previews. Derek was right though i what he was talking about. Going from movies based off comics and than now movies based off video games. What is this world coming too?

#23 Dialamo

Dialamo

Lurker

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 08:29 PM

I also heard they are making a Max Payne movie. For some reason, I have a good feeling about the Max Payne movie. Max Payne has probably one of the most well written video game story of all time. The story is very engrossing and has something that other video game stories don't. It is "INTERESTING". I think the only ways they can screw up this movie is if they put too much bullet time or if they change around the story too much.

#24 At The Gates

At The Gates

Rolling down the street like a retard in disguise.

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 10:43 PM

I also heard they are making a Max Payne movie. For some reason, I have a good feeling about the Max Payne movie. Max Payne has probably one of the most well written video game story of all time. The story is very engrossing and has something that other video game stories don't. It is "INTERESTING". I think the only ways they can screw up this movie is if they put too much bullet time or if they change around the story too much.

wow man....seriously, you dont watch many movies that were based on video games, alot of them due tend to suck, but thats because of the money these studios pump into the film, but they always seem to go the wel-fare route with the script....sad really

#25 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 08:32 PM

Peter Jackson Talks Briefly About Halo Movie
By: C�sar A. Berardini - "Cesar"
Dec. 6th, 2005 4:17 pm
Dark Horizons caught up Peter Jackson during the premiere of King Kong in New York to discuss past, present, and future projects for the eight Oscar winning director. During the interview, they discussed the upcoming Halo movie. Here�s what Jackson said about it:

You're still producing Halo?
Jackson: Yeah.

What attracted you to Halo?
Jackson: I'm a fan of the game.

But video game movies suck.
Jackson: They do.

So what will be different?
Jackson: Hopefully it won't suck.

But why not direct?
Jackson: I want a break. I want to have the fun, but not the hard work. I just want to be part of the creative team, but not actually have the pain.

Is there a director?
Jackson: Not yet, no. We're talking to some people but we're going to be shooting that next year.

#26 At The Gates

At The Gates

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 08:50 PM

just to add, the director was announced about 2-3 days ago, I forget his name, but its the guy that directed HellBoy

#27 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 10:04 PM

HellBoy wasnt that bad actually. I was surprised when i saw it. I thought it was gonna be terrible.

#28 At The Gates

At The Gates

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 08:34 PM

I actually really liked hellboy, one of those movies that suprises you with how clever some hollywood writers can actually be.and then they kill it with super mario bros.......and street fighter the movie....dear god I can never forget them movies, tortured by them until the day I die.

#29 kidcapri

kidcapri

Human Shield

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 10:40 PM

you are stupid.

#30 Capt.John

Capt.John

Goofanacka

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 12:33 AM

I just hope they dont ruin it...If they delayed it I wouldnt mind as long as it's good...I think it should be animated, I cant think of anyone that could be master cheif. and hopefully the halo movie gets a decent director.

#31 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 12:37 AM

you are stupid.

hes not stupid, hes dumbass of the year. :mellow:

#32 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 03:43 AM

you are stupid.

hahahah!

JESUS, its hilarious to cruise throught he forums when you are drunk!!! :20: :20:

#33 $VT-c0brA

$VT-c0brA

drunken master

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 12:50 PM

hahahah!

JESUS, its hilarious to cruise throught he forums when you are drunk!!! :20: :20:

u thought hellboy was good god...... i was gonna say .wonder if az is plowed right now but u gave the answer when u made the hellboy comment.. :weee:

#34 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 12:53 PM

u thought hellboy was good god...... i was gonna say .wonder if az is plowed right now but u gave the answer when u made the hellboy comment.. :weee:

haha, oops, drunken comments! :cool:

#35 $VT-c0brA

$VT-c0brA

drunken master

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 01:17 PM

haha, oops, drunken comments! :cool:

I know right ,......kinda like " I DO " oops wife walks in and punches me in testicles...." ouch " * cries* :mellow:

#36 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 04:45 PM

I know right ,......kinda like " I DO " oops wife walks in and punches me in testicles...." ouch " * cries* :mellow:

:20: :20: :20:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users