• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Dwkillzone

Dwkillzone

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 02:43 PM

I know that this topid maybe old but i just wanted to say how glad i was that the Chicago White Sox won the world series. Let's hear from you all too. See what you thought of the games that they played or if you were rooting for another team.

#2 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 02:53 PM

Damn, i missed the last games.. Im glad too. I mean, id rather have the Red Sox as champions, but whatever. At least we beat the Yankees, which i also like actually.

#3 TheCincinnatiKid

TheCincinnatiKid

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 04:40 PM

Trough the 90's they were my favorite team. Frank Thomas was my favorite player and it will be sad to see him in a different uniform. I'm from ohio and I say Go Sox! :tup:

#4 J.Pizzack

J.Pizzack

Most Hated On

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 12:19 AM

i say nobody cares, b/c baseball has been ruined in the last 5 years. nobody gives a sh*t abt the chisox, nor do I. woopty f*ckin doo.
even hardcore sports fans i know never mentioned the world series. im not even sure if they published it in our local paper, which i read everyday :20:

#5 TheCincinnatiKid

TheCincinnatiKid

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 01:50 AM

Do i smell some resentment....what are you an Astros fan, or I know a Cubs fan? :20:

#6 iMSeRiOuS

iMSeRiOuS

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 04:45 PM

I know that this topid maybe old but i just wanted to say how glad i was that the Chicago White Sox won the world series. Let's hear from you all too. See what you thought of the games that they played or if you were rooting for another team.

i hate you :9: i wanted houston to win dam white sox suck the big cock :tup:

#7 Dwkillzone

Dwkillzone

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 12 November 2005 - 12:53 AM

Yeah i bet there is alot of people out there that do the roids. Just it never really gets out like some of the other playerd in the MLB.

#8 mattr1

mattr1

Cappettaaa

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 12 November 2005 - 08:33 AM

im pretty pissed off to find that my fellow BoSS family is mad at a world series, especially when no one at all even likes those two teams. but thats beside the point; the point is, baseball is a wayyyyy wayyyy wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too overpayed sport. getting payed 17 mil a year to hit a f*cking ball? bullsh*t. all sports are overpayed, but this being the easiest of them all i dont see exactly why its so overpayed

#9 Dwkillzone

Dwkillzone

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 11:34 AM

Yeah i do agree with one very much on that. All sports players are getting paid way to much for what they do. i also didn't mention that my dad got free tickets to two of the play-off games for the world series. Some guy gave them to him cause he didn't want to sit out in the cold a watch the game. P***Y!!! Anyway i wasn't able to go to the games cause i'm up in college right now but it does pay off sometimes when your dad works for a automotive company. Just so you know he works for Suzuki Automotive. :tup:

#10 Atmosphere

Atmosphere

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 05:54 PM

There's no other way to pay them lol, where do you want the money generated from the sport to go? and do you think the Players union is really going to allow that?

-atmo

#11 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 06:14 PM

There's no other way to pay them lol, where do you want the money generated from the sport to go? and do you think the Players union is really going to allow that?
-atmo

all I have to say is salary cap

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users