• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

#1 xgHeadShot

xgHeadShot

Lurker

• Banned
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 08:35 PM

some guy named anadote was in vent tonight and when i got in billy thought it was me and said "HeadShot u f*cking faggot get out of here" i said that it was anadote and the next thing i kno was i am banned :-\ i dont think billy believed me but i dunno who banned me

Edited by xgHeadShot, 17 November 2005 - 09:33 PM.

#2 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 08:42 PM

anadate you mean? and he barely talks on vent and I doubt would do anything to piss anyone off :21:

#3 xgHeadShot

xgHeadShot

Lurker

• Banned
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 08:51 PM

all i kno is his mic thing never went off and i was blamed for it...i was also hearing everyone echo and i wasnt in the game so i saw who was doing it

but i mean either way its not cool at all..i should not of gotten banned cuz i didnt even talk very much cuz the damn thing was echoing :-\

#4 anadate

anadate

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 08:58 PM

f1 key for hotkey f1 key near console ended up holding hotkey for a few secs accident.. doesn't make me a faggot unless the console is a dude and the f1 is his dick. thanks for the record im not a faggot... unless the dude looks like a hot chik then id have to consider things.. nah im straight no chewing on adams apples... guys on vent helped me with settings to thanks guys

#5 xgHeadShot

xgHeadShot

Lurker

• Banned
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 09:02 PM

ok buddy sorry but i was pissed cuz it wasnt me that did it .... i thought u were doing it purposely...which i was infact wrong...my bad

ty for being truthful bout it because there are people who will just sit there and say o well..

#6 xgHeadShot

xgHeadShot

Lurker

• Banned
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 09:31 PM

WELL SINCE I GET KICKED EVERYTIME I JOIN THE SERVER! ANADATE SORRY FOR BEIN A DICK 2 U. I THOUGHT U WERE DOING IT ON PURPOSE...BILLY SORRY THAT IT MADE U MAD THAT U THOUGHT I WAS DOING IT.. AND CRASH I DONT KNOW WHAT I DID TO YOU BUT OBVEOUSLY U ARE MAD AT ME CUZ U KEEP KICKING ME! SO SORRY K???????!?

Edited by xgHeadShot, 17 November 2005 - 09:32 PM.

#7 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 09:46 PM

only shadow can kick you from vent, maybe ziros.
no of the other admins have admin on the vent server.

#8 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 10:33 PM

WELL SINCE I GET KICKED EVERYTIME I JOIN THE SERVER! ANADATE SORRY FOR BEIN A DICK 2 U. I THOUGHT U WERE DOING IT ON PURPOSE...BILLY SORRY THAT IT MADE U MAD THAT U THOUGHT I WAS DOING IT.. AND CRASH I DONT KNOW WHAT I DID TO YOU BUT OBVEOUSLY U ARE MAD AT ME CUZ U KEEP KICKING ME! SO SORRY K???????!?

ok when i first tabed out to b*tch at someone i did accuse you of it but before i could say it was anadote you were gone. i told them it was anadote but i think crash didn't believe me so in your face i was right. Anyway i had nothing to do with kicking you. you need to take that up with the other guys.

but on another note. i am not trying to be an asshole but rather trying to help you stay in boss as long as possibel, when you are pwning, kicking ass, or doing good. stfu you brag a lot and it pisses ppl off. I don't do it az doesn't do it. So like i said just be cool. and if you are in server 3 and you are completely rapeing with the awp. put it down let everyone else enjoy some gameplay. if your that good pick up a scout i find it much more satisfying of a kill anyway. goodluck can't wait to play with you

Edited by Billy Pumper, 17 November 2005 - 10:33 PM.

#9 Ziros

Ziros

@dm!nz0r

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 07:57 AM

All rise for the honorable judge Ziros...

This is a case in the matter of Headshot Vs. Anadate.

You may be seated...

Now, i have not yet heard enough evidence to pardon this 'Headshot' guy, nor convict the acused 'Anadate' of this act so please continue debate.

Headshot, Anadate... apoint your Lawers.

#10 ashbash

ashbash

- The English Wanker -

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 10:20 AM

lol ziros. :tup:

#11 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 11:20 AM

even if anadate did do it I know it would have been by accident because hes cool as hell and doesnt f*ck around like that.

#12 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 12:55 PM

P.S. I think this is what headshot did after being banned Headshot banned (lol thx to constantine for his earlier post)
[/quote]

off the subject for a moment, i thought the video was hilarious :dork: , i wasent around when it was first posted or i would of said it then, i hope we get some good crying by the end of this thread! :muaha:

#13 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 02:45 PM

i think billy summed it up.

#14 Ziros

Ziros

@dm!nz0r

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 03:02 PM

Ok, well... Thank you billy, and crash.

And words form the defendent?

#15 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 03:51 PM

this is turning in to a big thing. i was there. it was an accident. anadate said he think he might have held it down but wasnt sure. so if it was him it was an accident. i belive him bc he wasnt aware of it. he was afk in the game and didnt hear the sounds. now headshot came in, not sure what happened, everyone was talking at once and yelling and sh*t, then he was banned. dont know who did it, but if headshot was holding the button, i would assume it was to annoy rather than an accident as anadate. if headshot shows maturity maybe thats worth an unban. but not sure, its up to shadow...i dont think he wakes up every morning so he can get on vent and talk to you...but hey cross your fingers and lets not be annoying on vent.

#16 xgHeadShot

xgHeadShot

Lurker

• Banned
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 04:16 PM

Ok yesterday I was playing CS:S (something I never do) IN server 1 blah de blah, everything was ok dokey with my score of 15-23 when someone holds a vent button down for like 3 mins straight. So when I die I minimize the game watch vent for like 2 mins and see headshot's name lit up. So yea I <----(notice the I)...asked for headshot to be baned from vent cuz it was gay. :33:

Ok problem solved right? 30 seconds later he makes this post w/e....

Ok then we all on server 3. It an all good evenly balanced game with like 5vs5 whatever. Then headshot comes in with name, "Im sorry guys" or something like that. So like ok whatever I dont feel like putting up with him b*tching how he was banned from vent and his trash talk. So yea kick ok cool game is back to normal. Billy scouting everyone, Garra TRYING to knife to no avail, and headshot comes in again. So im like yea whatever. Kick again. I have no problem with him except for his big mouth. It was him holding the button i watched him for a a couple mins. If you all recall i said I watched him because when i maximized the game 20 T were raping me in garage when the round started.

Ok to sum this all up I dont care if he is banned or unbanned in vent. In my opinion it WILL be alot less bullsh*t being spoken in there but whatever. Not my decision. :whatever:

As for the kicking yea the game was good, evenenly balanced. Didnt need some kid come in and b*tching how he was banned, and in the event he was unbanned, trashin it up. SO I DONT GIVE A sh*t. Shadow's Discression. :tup:

(Crash's longest post ever) :20:

P.S. I think this is what headshot did after being banned Headshot banned (lol thx to constantine for his earlier post)

i only posted this forum, however i didnt post ^ that 1 i have no idea of what it is and no intention of carrying out any arguments.. thanks to who ever unbanned me (shadow i think)
cant there just be happyness? =)
BoSS|HeadShot

#17 anadate

anadate

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 04:54 PM

Hey umm.. sorry guys i think i did hold down the f1 key.. don't think it was for 3 minutes though. I did change my key assignment though way out of reach of my left hand as to not f*ck up anymore.. and thanks for the other guys on vent that also helped me with my settings so when i did talk i wasn't to loud annoying etc.. etc..

I don't think that this is a controversy between me and headshot but whom actually had the vent screen up i think that would crash and i have no reason to not trust him.

I did however as soon as i heard that it could possibly be i started checking my settings cause I didn't wanna piss people off.

so umm.. hope to see you guys on the servers and umm good luck headshot.

If this isn't plain im apologizing to any parties affected by my left pinkie fingers action mainly those annoyed by the echoing that i caused wether it was 2 secs or 3 minutes.

note: had not worked on my settings of vent for about a week prior to this incident and played a couple of times with darkshadow don't think i said much but im pretty sure he would have pointed out any problems i had with vent... like i think someone said last night voice activation or something.. my mic is right next to my speaker (I'm not that stupid but i still don't claim to be smart) it would constently have my mic on therefore the previous sessions of vent would have had serious problems as well

oh and a quick question is there any way to have a small vent screen stay ontop while playing cs so as to see who is talking and when? I don't think there is but I thought id clarify.

Thanks for your patience time and willingness to put up with my sucky ass on the servers.

#18 Ziros

Ziros

@dm!nz0r

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 04:58 PM

... thanks to who ever unbanned me (shadow i think) ...

We'll you're wrong...

#19 xgHeadShot

xgHeadShot

Lurker

• Banned
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 08:02 PM

We'll you're wrong...

lol ok ziros ty:-) but im just banned now cuz shadow says "No body likes you headshot" so o well i may see u guys around =\

#20 Ziros

Ziros

@dm!nz0r

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 01:21 PM

end of story :evil:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users