Welcome man. Now get out we dont want ya here =P j/j

lol i am still in aww that you joined lol

#22 Murdock

Murdock

Lurker

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 01:38 PM

well i wasn't here yesterday to welcome u, so i still wont, ya little f*ckchop. dont piss COBRA off!!!!

#23 Ds1GIG

Ds1GIG

Lurker

• Banned
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 07:55 PM

Cobra is what we call special... thats all... no worries

#24 B.L.A.C.K.H.A.W.K

B.L.A.C.K.H.A.W.K

Lurker

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 December 2005 - 10:32 AM

yo took you long enough but welcome and have fun :1:

#25 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 24 December 2005 - 11:43 AM

yo took you long enough but welcome and have fun :1:

ok i don't mean to be a dick but sh*t like this (^^^^) deserves a temp ban. stop spamming the forums with sh*t you do not even care/know about. DS1 was joined banned and unbanned and banned again long before you got here. wtf are you doing bumping old threads like this i mean it says BANNED above his name. i know your young and you want a lot of posts but you need to just chill out. I mean he hasn't been hear in forever and he will never be back i promise you so why would you do this were you so desperate to find something to post on that, ok whatever i am gonna do something that i hope shadow doesn't mind. i kinda ganked it from another forum but fixed it to fit us. i think we need some kind of rules and guidelines that ppl must read before they can join.

Dear Meber,

Thanks for registering at BoSS-Gamers! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay. Before you do, please read the following.

Its for your own good!

This is to encourage you to read the forums some before you start spewing whatever gibberish you think everyone else wants to hear about. We've had way too many problems with people joining up and not taking the time to get a feel for the community climate here which inevitably results in a ban. Please take this time to lurk a bit and read the Announcements and Policy forum to familiarize yourself with some of the new rules. Hopefully you'll get a feel for the community before you make a bad first impression.

BoSS-Gamers represents a close-knit Internet community that spans back to the early days of the World Wide Web, and as any other similar unit, had developed its own culture and values. What that means for you as a new member is that you should try and show respect to the community you are joining or they will descend upon you like a wolf among sheep and you may find yourself a pariah rather quickly.

The BoSS-Gamers community is always happy to take new members into their ranks as long as the new members are willing to contribute something to the community other than stupidity. During your first few months here, you can earn the respect of the posters here by making clever, interesting posts, helping when people ask for it, avoiding any attention whoring, and staying away from the condition known as 'Member Diarrhea' whereby new posters sometimes feel the need to spam the hell out of the forums with a bunch of crap for reasons unknown. In short, be cool.

thks

i mean slow it down
Posted Image

Edited by Billy Pumper, 24 December 2005 - 12:43 PM.

#26 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 24 December 2005 - 01:29 PM

Hm. :mellow:

Painful subject :20:
~Closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users