4 replies to this topic

#1 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 08:05 PM

Watching the Fiat smoke the porsche in the previous topic made me think of a great idea.

#1 goto car rental place
#2 Rent the smallest, lightest, cheapest car you can find (Geo tracker, metro or similar)
#3 Buy Nitrous oxide fogger kit
#4 Bolt it on your nice rental car
#5 Tune it as to give about an extra 250 horses to your exting 1.2L 65 HP engine
#6 Find some dickbag with a fast car and race him for pinkslips
#7 Get it in writing
#8 GOTO 1/4 mile racetrace
#9 Put car into 2nd gear and dump the clutch off the line
#10 Shift directly into the highest gear and hit NOS button
#11 Pray

At this point one of two things will happen. #1 you will run a sub 11 second 1/4 mile time which will beat dickbags car, thus giving you a free sports car. #2 your engine will blow up and it would be funny as hell

IF you lose then give dickbag the rental car bill (which is hopefully pink) :tup:

(this should prolly be in "general spam" cuz its not that funny)

Edited by ShLoNkY, 25 November 2005 - 10:44 PM.

#2 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 08:13 AM

no the thing with that fiat.. it light as hell... the porshe has alot of horse power... but its heavy.. the fiat is just really really light..

#3 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 05:03 PM

lol... i thought i had too much free time on my hands sometimes.

#4 iMSeRiOuS

iMSeRiOuS

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 08:00 PM

lol that sh*t is funny. aziz you should go try that.

#5 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 08:14 PM

a car like a Metro (old ones have a less than 1L engine) could prolly handle a 200 HP shot of NoS because the clutch would just slip like a b*tch. This would be equivalent to a limited slip differential. The car is so light the internals really wouldnt be stressed all that much to move it down the track. ( i would advbise returning it to rental place before running it down the track more than a few times as the pistons would most likely melt) A very light car with 250 HP would SCREW. My buddy had a 92 eclipse FWD (small older ones) with all the fixing and a 20G Turbo. At 24lbs of boost would provide about 350HP to the WHEELS. Needless to say it would SMOKE a brand new corvette like it was going backwards. Anyone willing to rent the car in their name and ol' ShLonkY'll spring for the rental fee. :tup:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users