12 replies to this topic

#1 iMSeRiOuS

iMSeRiOuS

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 05:13 PM

Well, the Timmy Testicle guy that came in here about a month ago saying that he doesnt hack and that he is just good and thats how come he gets all those consecutive headshots in a row... Well my buddy ( i was at his house ) we were looking for CS:S aimbots.... And we found one that worked... Well on the aimbot it says who helped make it right... Well it said " Mr.Smith , Timmy Testicles " ... So i dont know what to say and 2 days ago i saw him playing on the servers and same crap... 43 Headshots out of 50 Kills... dont you think thats a little odd???????? Well If you see him you should probably ban him or check into him. :33:

#2 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 05:27 PM

man that guy is my b*tch but yeah i geuss i get him before he can shoot at me. haha and if imserious comes back to css and owns me then we all know who to ban lol

#3 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 06:27 PM

man that guy is my b*tch but yeah i geuss i get him before he can shoot at me. haha and if imserious comes back to css and owns me then we all know who to ban lol

lol

#4 iMSeRiOuS

iMSeRiOuS

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 08:36 PM

lol :20: ... yeah but we all know i own you and aziz :dork: .

#5 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 09:16 PM

kid capri pwns your ass every time gaara. and im sure we will be suprised who hacks and who doesnt. im not pointing fingers, but theres too many people out there that have a good day every day even though they never play much. anyways about timmy, i remember spec'n him once a while back, i just didnt want to make the call bc hes there so much. timmy testicles isnt an average joe name either....id say spec might be worth a ban

#6 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 10:22 PM

heh ive had this for a while

dont be tempted

# 1608 "Timmy Testicles[.]" STEAM_0:0:2336694 48:23 97 0 active

he was just on, i spec'd him id say he was if he wasnt there every night. i dont wanna make the call.

Edited by NC Derek, 07 December 2005 - 10:29 PM.

#7 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 10:56 PM

I still have videos saved of him from the first time we suspected he was hacking..ill upload them somewhere and repost.

#8 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 01:21 AM

Yeah... serious stumbles upon this sh*t while lookig for hax?

lol. he went fishing and caught a boot.

#9 vet.mad hatter

vet.mad hatter

the real hatter

• Server Admin+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 10:46 AM

Well, the Timmy Testicle guy that came in here about a month ago saying that he doesnt hack and that he is just good and thats how come he gets all those consecutive headshots in a row... Well my buddy ( i was at his house ) we were looking for CS:S aimbots.... And we found one that worked... Well on the aimbot it says who helped make it right... Well it said " Mr.Smith , Timmy Testicles " ... So i dont know what to say and 2 days ago i saw him playing on the servers and same crap... 43 Headshots out of 50 Kills... dont you think thats a little odd???????? Well If you see him you should probably ban him or check into him. :33:

ya sure friends house!!
haha

#10 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 03:27 PM

yeah someone should look into it.. and imserious was looking for h4x because he was tired of bieng pwned by me :P :tup: :1:

#11 iMSeRiOuS

iMSeRiOuS

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 09:07 PM

Yeah... serious stumbles upon this sh*t while lookig for hax?
lol. he went fishing and caught a boot.

lol... yeah man it was weird and nova i own you so :21: ... lol :20:

#12 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 11:09 PM

hmm. he was on the servers today, but couldnt really tell. i think mad booted him b/c it did kinda look like he had the aimbot. idk, i dont think timmy's testicles are too much ofa problem. he might be a b*tch but if admins see it, they'll take care of it.

#13 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 12:34 AM

he went fishing and caught a boot.

Well said, Monster.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users