• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

#1 Lemur.@w3$0M3 IN(

Lemur.@w3$0M3 IN(

Lurker

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 03:52 PM

On your #3 server for css my clan and I went into the server to play and the admins kept on giving themselves money. I asked if they could also give us some money and I was kicked. I came back and and continuously they gave them and their team money. Not ours. Then we were all muted and kicked repeatedly. This isn't the first time I have been in a BOSS server and seen admin abuse. http://img451.images...ztec00086kl.jpg If you want more proof I can send you some more Screenshots that I took of us getting kicked and muted.

#2 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 04:03 PM

i wanna see a picture (i like pictures) but it isn't working, fix the link :tup:

#3 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 04:10 PM

they pay atleast 15 dollars a month to be admins, so its ok that they give themselves money. other players are not allowed to recieve money. so if you ask constantly you will probably be kicked. now the point of kicking isnt to waste you time by having to load again. it means go away and think about what you did and come back later. if you keep coming back after a kick, you will keep being kicked. im sure these rules are understandable, because they are easy to follow. its ok they give themselves money, if it wasnt for their real money, the servers wouldnt be up. hope you come back to the servers and play and not complain. :tup: also do not complain of admin abuse to the admin bc he will just kick or ban you. if there is actual abuse, come to the forums and say something, give names, and an accurate story. but muting and kicking for not giving you money is not abuse.

#4 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 04:40 PM

On your #3 server for css my clan and I went into the server to play and the admins kept on giving themselves money. I asked if they could also give us some money and I was kicked. I came back and and continuously they gave them and their team money. Not ours. Then we were all muted and kicked repeatedly. This isn't the first time I have been in a BOSS server and seen admin abuse. http://img451.images...ztec00086kl.jpg If you want more proof I can send you some more Screenshots that I took of us getting kicked and muted.

fact of the matter is, no one really cares. this isn't a tournament, we're havin fun. admins can give themselves money any time they want. take a chill pill kid.

#5 Lemur.@w3$0M3 IN(

Lemur.@w3$0M3 IN(

Lurker

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 04:51 PM

If admins are not allowed to give other players money then why did they give their whole team money who had other pubbers in it???

Edited by Lemur.@w3$0M3 IN(, 10 December 2005 - 04:53 PM.

#6 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 04:58 PM

theyre not supposed to but sometimes they will pay friends or all boss members. is it fair? no, but guess whos paying 350 bucks a month for the servers? sometimes they will give you money if we say snipers only or something like that. admin might pay the whole server to give everyone a fair chance.

#7 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 06:09 PM

fact of the matter is you guys are either really good or you hack. i am leaning to good because we raped yall a few times but only after we got some cash. so we needed it to fight back. We don't scrim and your guys were flooding our server. its not that big of a deal but if shadow (owner) looked at his remote console it would have looked like we were scrimming which is something that he told us he did not wanting us doing. So yeah some of us may have been kinda assholeish but that is only because i was getting raped till the rest of my team got there. and btw if you did take that screen of me saying f*ck you post it cause i think it would be funny.

anyway come back and play but we do not need to have a BoSS v awesome scrim. cause i don't feel like having to tell shadow why i was doing something he told me not too again.

o and btw if your clan attempts to make boss servers its personal pub meeting spot change your names shadow really dislikes clans (without servers) making a home inside our homes

#8 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 06:23 PM

no, he is right, if it is not an admin, or a very dedicated member he should not get paid, if I find out who is paying the entire team, i Shall speak with him, but as ive said, dont pay the entire team.

btw any idea who it was?

Edited by DarkShadow, 10 December 2005 - 06:24 PM.

#9 Capt.John

Capt.John

Goofanacka

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 06:35 PM

so, only dedicated members and/or admins can give themselves money?

#10 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 06:37 PM

no... dedicated members dont have admin... only admins can give cash.. but only to themselves, and maybe sometimes to very dedicated members..

#11 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 06:52 PM

You guys are cool! Can i join your clan? haha. f*ck off, man.

As for the admins giving people money, Shadow. It's server 3. There are almost no one ever there, so only us play there, and we f*ck around, so i dont think it should count; i mean, your call of course. I dont know, wasn't there.

#12 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 07:54 PM

Billy said that Shadow said he didnt want us scrimming, but I remember Shadow tell me and a few others one day when we scrimmed that he didnt mind if we scrimmed as long as we werent being stupid about it. So which should we do?

#13 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 11:04 PM

no, he is right, if it is not an admin, or a very dedicated member he should not get paid, if I find out who is paying the entire team, i Shall speak with him, but as ive said, dont pay the entire team.

btw any idea who it was?

he wasnt givin money to the entire team the whole time. i was there when it happened. and the admin, dont remember who it was, just gave money to himself a couple boss memebrsm lik once or twice. it wasnt a big deal but this dude was makin it out to be. idk, didnt think it was worth complainin but w/e, we're all jus chilllin'

Edited by Sniprwulf, 10 December 2005 - 11:06 PM.

#14 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 09:42 AM

k, f*ck that fag then for complaining, silly !@#$%^& and his faggot clan.

#15 ashbash

ashbash

- The English Wanker -

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 06:08 PM

Yea I kinda noticed it is gay to pay yourself. That is why ive tried to stop. I pay myself maybe once but sometimes not at all.

OK..paying urself isnt gay....for 1 reason the fags who complain play here for free, admins pay to keep the servers up so if i wanna pay myself 300times a round i will

#16 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 07:59 PM

Ok, f*ck them complaining hoes.

closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users