Photo

Ok, so my computer has hit a new low... and I be f*cked.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Black Hat

Black Hat

Antisocial Faggot.

• Banned
  • 84 posts

Posted 24 December 2005 - 04:12 AM

This post is more or less for the technological savy (hint: cshadow) but if you can, please help.

Earlier tonight I purchased two new sound systems for the computers in my home. However they have Green, Black, and Orange plugs. Basically, it's a 4-channel system.

However, my computer... being the piece of sh*t it is... only has a 2-channel sound card (I feel you looking at me and laughing). So three of my five speakers do not work. What I need is some kind of adapter so I can make them all work. Back in the day, I owned a 5 speaker system and had a soundcard just like this 2-channel and they all worked (Compaq, yeah...) and it only had one plug unlike this one with three.

Where can I find an adapter? Something the red/green/orange can plug into and which will plug into the audio jack on my computer. Help... please... I am shamed. :33:

Oh and BTW, I took pictures of my computer. Before you say "Upgrade", please view:

http://blackhat.boss...com/for_kairyu/

Edited by Black Hat, 24 December 2005 - 05:03 AM.

#2 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 24 December 2005 - 06:43 AM

That would be a soundcard mainly, not just an adapter last time I've checked.

#3 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 24 December 2005 - 12:44 PM

yea, I've never seen an adaptor but you can get a 5.1 soundcard and all the speakers will work. You can get a decent sound card for not much money.

#4 Black Hat

Black Hat

Antisocial Faggot.

• Banned
  • 84 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 12:04 AM

I just picked up a USB External 5.1 Sound Card. Doesn't sound too bad.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users