18 replies to this topic

#1 T-Bird

T-Bird

Lurker

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 09:34 PM

Steam ID: 4125172

I have been banned from BoSS CS Server #1 for not knowing what changing my name to myg0t would do--a bet from NC Derek. I haven't done anything wrong on the server, so please unban me.

You can reference the past post here http://forums.boss-g...?showtopic=3154.

Edited by T-Bird, 29 December 2005 - 09:36 PM.

#2 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 10:13 PM

its not just server 1, the ban list carries over a few days after to all 3 servers. anyways i thought it was funny. immature, but funny. ive done it to a few people. i thought you were an annoying little kid so on vent we decided that would be funny, though i was the one who typed it to you. if you get unbanned, cool. its been a few weeks though i wouldnt count on it. i was told that by not unbanning you would teach me to keep my childish games to myself in that innocent people will pay. i appologize for my acts.

#3 T-Bird

T-Bird

Lurker

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 10:16 PM

its not just server 1, the ban list carries over a few days after to all 3 servers. anyways i thought it was funny. immature, but funny. ive done it to a few people. i thought you were an annoying little kid so on vent we decided that would be funny, though i was the one who typed it to you. if you get unbanned, cool. its been a few weeks though i wouldnt count on it. i was told that by not unbanning you would teach me to keep my childish games to myself in that innocent people will pay. i appologize for my acts.

Na, I don't annoy people...I'm a senior at the University of Pittsburgh, 23 year old, etc....not really in my nature to do that at this age.

It would be nice, NC Derek, if you could please talk with someone to get me unbanned.

#4 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 11:20 PM

its not a matter of talking to someone. his name will not be mentioned and he will read this for he reads everything he owns the servers and forums. so dont worry about contacting him or keep asking. no you didnt deserve the ban, it was a joke, usually people find one of 293942 other servers to go play.

#5 T-Bird

T-Bird

Lurker

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 07:40 PM

I realize that I probably won't get to ask the owner to unban...and yes, I realize that there's hundreds upon thousands of other servers out there. I like this one though...it's one that I regularly game on...it's fast, it's close to me, and it's not full of kids blasting sh*t on their microphone.

Anyway, I hope that I can get to play on the server again, I'll be coming after you Derek :evilgrin:

#6 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 07:45 PM

yeah if you do get unbanned i would like to appologize in how this prank has affected you. if not , ill just remember it as one of the many of done this to and probably forget about it. in that this is not just a server to you, but a special place you like to place, i guess you deserve an unban.

#7 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 07:48 PM

Shadow, can you unban this guy? I don't know him, but if he got tricked into changing his name to myg0t..... maybe he deserves an unban? just my thoughts.

#8 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 10:04 PM

Shadow, can you unban this guy? I don't know him, but if he got tricked into changing his name to myg0t..... maybe he deserves an unban? just my thoughts.

But if someone gets tricked into changing their name to myg0t.............. dont they deserve a ban? just my opinion. I dont like noobs that listen to Derek.

#9 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 10:23 PM

Uh... Yeah, but I'd probably have done it at one time or another... you would have too. f*ck... you'd try anything twice. lol

#10 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 31 December 2005 - 03:07 AM

But if someone gets tricked into changing their name to myg0t.............. dont they deserve a ban? just my opinion. I dont like noobs that listen to Derek.

....... :33:

#11 T-Bird

T-Bird

Lurker

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 05:14 PM

So, can I be unbanned? I think I served whatever punishment I was supposed to serve.

#12 *3RD sfg* killswitch

*3RD sfg* killswitch

"Nope, That Instantly made it worse."

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 06:55 PM

Hey guys T-Bird is a good guy i was the one that convinced him to come to BoSS and register. he doesn't cheat and he follows the rules. In my opinion i do not think he should be baned for being maliciously fooled into changing his name.

#13 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 07:56 PM

Look, this topic has gone on long enough. If Shadow was going to unban him, he would have done it by now; sure getting tricked into changing your name to myg0t is a foolish way to get banned but thats what he got. :33:

#14 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 08:22 PM

again, i appologize for my actions and you being banned shall show me not to do this again. it will teach me a lesson when innocent people get banned. :muaha:

#15 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 12:24 AM

again, i appologize for my actions and you being banned shall show me not to do this again. it will teach me a lesson when innocent people get banned. :muaha:

if you did this and got a person banned that did nothing wrong then why dont you try and get him unbanned? Its sh*t like that that simply scares people away from playing on our servers.

T-Bird, my suggestion is PM Darkshadow and tell him to look in this thread if he hasnt done so already and/or ask to be unbanned.

Post 1000 damn straight

Edited by IWantWhiteCastle, 14 January 2006 - 12:26 AM.

#16 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 03:34 AM

Good Point deathblooms.

In fact, Derek, I believe it was me who argued to get you unbanned after I banned you. heh

#17 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 09:33 AM

if you did this and got a person banned that did nothing wrong then why dont you try and get him unbanned? Its sh*t like that that simply scares people away from playing on our servers.
T-Bird, my suggestion is PM Darkshadow and tell him to look in this thread if he hasnt done so already and/or ask to be unbanned.
Post 1000 damn straight

Ummmm scares people away? We have 1,500+ members and 10,000+ posts; just saying Im not sure people are running in terror because some guy changed his name to myg0t.

#18 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 02:27 PM

stop giving me sh*t about this. i didnt tell him to do it because i hated him and never wanted to see his pretty face again. i also didnt do it so that he would come back to the forums over a 2 week period complaining about his fasting. hes like ghandi complaining about starving. it was a joke. im not going to give names, but you know who you are. thers some of you who ban people left and right for asking what map is next. or just for having a gay name or gay spray or for having the same name as you. so dont give me all this sh*t. if he gets unbanned great, if not dont start saying im scaring people away from these servres. i would like to think people like me bc of all the people that say hi to me when i join and ask me to get on more. now i dont want to sound cocky, i enjoy you guys just as much, which is why i pretty much only play on our servers and think you guys are pretty cool. i get a lot of PMs and xfire messages and emails from people complaining about admins and how i need to do soemthing or leave boss bc im the nice one...

#19 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 06:45 PM

Rofl.
Cool the f*ck off.

If Shadow will take his time to unban him, great, if not, whatever. There are many servers Bird can play on.

Whatever happened, happened.
Stop rambling upon sh*t that no one cares about. :33:

~Closed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users