46 replies to this topic

#1 Cleric

Cleric

Gun Kata

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 11:01 AM

Okay so ive read most your forum and i feel like I know all of you a lot better.

So, I pose the question of what are your favorite memories on BoSS.
Doesnt matter what it is; when you joined, on the forum, playing in the servers and owning like you hack, banning some dumb b*tch, or whatever.

Mine would have to be when playing on server 1 awhile ago i killed poke three rounds in a row. I didnt know back then that no one kills poke especially three rounds in a row and everyone thought i was hacking.
The first shot was pure luck because i stormed out of the garage as a CT and got a quick pot shot before i died, the second poke scared the sh*t out of me and i shot him more by accident by holding down the mouse button like the noob i am, the third and final i had help becuase i think he had like half his health and it was 5 cts against poke. Good times! :9:

#2 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 11:29 AM

when i was 22-0 and servernazi banned me, then dankbudz got me unbanned and asked me to scrim with him and then i was asked to jion boss. and since then ive been a happy little man. :tup:

#3 Haven

Haven

This bacon is stinky

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 12:09 PM

Postal walked in on his Grand Parents, or when Gaara thought the "Hidden" was the green dot from his gun.

#4 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 12:15 PM

hahaha those were funny times. gaara youre an idiot. and man postals grannies were f*cking thats was hilarious i remember when he was on vent all discusted by it.

i enjoyed back in the day when admins would @ slay #all for camping without warning

#5 Lost

Lost

Lazy Canadian Lurker

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 12:25 PM

When Sob banned himself.. :1:

#6 $VT-c0brA

$VT-c0brA

drunken master

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 12:40 PM

I liked it when Cobra showed us why he is pimp.
Edit: Oh wait I like to change that answer to the time Evilsailor got banned.

yeah that would have to be mine as well crash..... :tup: :tup: :tup:

#7 Ozzy

Ozzy

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 12:50 PM

when we did PVP in guild wars lol

#8 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 01:36 PM

When Sob banned himself.. :1:

ditto...lol i was there...heheh what do you think would happed if you changed your name to look the same as the person you are gona ban... the funny part is that he only banned him self, not the guy he wanted to hahahah... good times. :tup: :tup: :tup:

BTW... good topic!!

#9 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 01:57 PM

I thought it was great when Billy acctually got himself and his clan mates banned and then unbanned from the servers and when postal walked in on his grandparents ,eeewwwwww, heh he'll take that to his grave.

#10 ashbash

ashbash

- The English Wanker -

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 02:35 PM

dunno really been alot of good times at BoSS....

Rabbit and wolf's (wolf got banned incase any of the new peeps don't no who he is) video's they made

f*cking hilarious making them and the videos themself were funny as hell

Edited by ashbash, 05 January 2006 - 02:37 PM.

#11 Cleric

Cleric

Gun Kata

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 02:47 PM

There can be more then one good memory and on that note i have another.

I was on with Fluke and we were racing to see who could get to 100. But looking at the scores everyone else was really confused because my score was about 65-90 and Fluke's was about 75-35. So someone finally said, "Cleric you suck your not gonna beat Fluke to 100" and then i said, "Fluke is racing to 100 kills and me to 100 deaths." By the way Fluke beat me but only by 2. Everyone laughed pretty hard at that on the server. :20:

Edited by Cleric, 05 January 2006 - 02:49 PM.

#12 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 03:47 PM

yeah i would have to say when evilsailor was posting all this useless sh*t and everyone was making fun of him for that.. and then when he got banned and he had another evilsailor account and he was like wtf happened.. that was awesome.. i still make fun of him for being banned... and then he became an admin.. but all he plays now is WoW.. :20:

#13 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 03:55 PM

haha gaaras tin cup. and mass's fire alarm.

how about when gaara and imserious peer pressure cobra to take nude picks of this 18 yr old chick at his house and his wife walks in? huh huh? now thats funny thit.

or when massacre came in and slays the whole ct team 3 rounds in a row for camping and then leaves and no one says a word for like 20 rounds.

another good time...the first time shadow used his 999999hp command. that was some funny sh*t everyone shooting him with m249's.

lets see...when monster banned me bc i changed my name to *****likes penis just before ******was banned for hacking. so i was banned. and shadow gave me a really hard time.

AND GUYS, XMAS EVE AND NEW YEARS EVE WERE A LOT OF FUN WITH YOU GUYS ON VENT, I THINK WE ALL HAD SOME GOOD LAUGHS THOSE NIGHTS

#14 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 04:16 PM

I remember whne Niplick went into the servers named f*ck myg0t and was banned. haha, that was right after they invaded vent :20:

#15 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 04:36 PM

Best moment was a day before I joined BoSS, playing on server 1, I was the last CT left, and Poke the last for Ts. I had barely killed the 2nd to last guy and got away with 1 hp left. And all I was armed with was a Clarion on burst mode (I suck with it on full auto.) I had just snatched the hostages (Something CTs seem to always forget to do.) and was going out the double doors to the garage stairs. I had decided to jump out the double doors after sneaking up to them. Thinking, hell I have 1 hp, my only chance is to get the jump on Poke. So I jumped out the door to see Poke crouching right next to the door waiting. I let out a 3 shot burst as I aimed toward Poke, while in mid air. Only to catch the most amazing and lucky shot of my life. A direct headshot with the 2nd round of the 3 shot burst.

Edited by Ezekiel, 05 January 2006 - 07:54 PM.

#16 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 04:52 PM

man so many good memories....

being 165-22

being in the top 3 on all 3 servers everytime since i joined a year ago

watching shadow come in the vent channel and everyone shutting the f*ck up

calling shadow a bad name then having to beg and beg and beg for forgiveness

scriming shadow, yalclay, ash, and man i want to say whats his f*ck name that started with the e anyway they raped us with their super ghosting abilities called vent+skill

getting headshot perma banned, even though i didn't mean too

me and rabbit getting in huge arguments with both of us cussing each other out on vent and shadow telling us to stfu

taking some of the admins down a peg or two every once in a while

reading unban request

i could go on i have had a blast gaming with you guys and this is by far the best forum i have ever been a member on

Edited by Billy Pumper, 05 January 2006 - 04:53 PM.

#17 darth d1zzy

darth d1zzy

Daedric Lord

• Banned
  • 525 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 05:05 PM

when billy was drunk and lost his dad's credit card to a !@#$%^&
good times good times

#18 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 05:13 PM

score? 100 - 10.
banning billy... and alpine :20:

#19 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 05:23 PM

(before knowing or talking to gaara on vent) Having him say "ima knife you ShLoNkY....." Then having him chase me around the office for 2 hours straight trying to knife me in a full server with no success. What determination! Or playing him one on one with a 50-2 record on server 3. Or any one of the few days that everyone seems to jump in front of my bullets on server 3 and i go 34-2 or something, only to have the map change and get killed 10 times before i get a kill. Always good times playin with all you jackasses :tup:

#20 Yatzee_Squirrel

Yatzee_Squirrel

Kimber

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 896 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 05:33 PM

I thought it was great when Billy acctually got himself and his clan mates banned and then unbanned from the servers

not funny :tdown:

score? 100 - 10.
banning billy... and alpine :20:

very funny :tup:

but then i think that you banned me too so not so funny :whatever:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users