Photo

Back in the day

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#21 At The Gates

At The Gates

Rolling down the street like a retard in disguise.

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 08:34 PM

my favorite times so far has been that one time I knifed SoB...(I got lucky), then he burned me the next round, and as I ran around yelling...I somhows maneged to knife him when he ran through a door way(was that aztec)..

and the second time was a certain admin(who I wont name unless he says its ok) thought the slay all command didnt work.....and slayed a full server 1...and I mean full...talk about god fearing lagtastic.

#22 iMSeRiOuS

iMSeRiOuS

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 09:07 PM

rawr the time i got banned permanently and i came back and since then ive been happy... ALSO WHEN I WAS IN IRONFORGE THIS f*cking DUMBf*ck 42 WARRIOR ME = SHADOW PRIEST... f*cking OWNED HIM AND SHADOW IS LIKE STFU AND IM LIKE I OWN so yeah...
and i typed in /yell CRY MORE NOOB RAWR!!!!!!

Edited by iMSeRiOuS, 05 January 2006 - 09:07 PM.

#23 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 11:33 PM

...or when Gaara thought the "Hidden" was the green dot from his gun.

lol that was Billy but yea that was pretty funny..we were laughing at him about it and he didnt even know

Not sure who remembers this..my first experience at BoSS I almost got banned within being here for 1 week. I know Massacre remembers. I had this fat kid as my avatar and Massacre told me to change it because it was disgusting and I got in this huge arguement with him about it over the forums and then Shadow got involved and honestly I'm suprised now that I didnt get banned for that lokoing back on it :tup: but its all cool now me and Massacre are buds

Getting 4-6 knife kills that one round and starting my knife collage...and then retiring as knife king and gladly gave gaara have the spot

Me, Sob, Massacre, Gaara going to the breakglass servers and totally tking and spamming and pissing everyone off and getting banned

Me, sob, gaara and I dont remember who else spamming some office server(possibly ours I dont remember) with a million smoke grenades in t spawn that one time round after round and blocking the doors so nobody on terrorist could see the entire time we played

hmm hosting a server on my pc and making everyone admin was pretty fun..did that over the summer with Tyler, boss man, Wolly, ashbash, rabbit and a few others and the admin wars on my server began..playing Half Life 2 Deathmatch on that one capture the flag map was fun

yea honestly I wish I could play as much as I used to be able to because Ive had a blast playing with you guys :tup:

good times

#24 The_Law

The_Law

Lurker

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 12:55 AM

I remember back in the day, when Aziz actually played. Back before Lost or Poke came around. And when I played a lot more. There were days when Aziz and I would be on opposing teams, and entire teams would die and one or the other of us would massarce the rest.

On fateful day, we were on the same team. Aziz was extremely high. I was extremely drunk. It became the fastest trip down f*cked up lane ever, as we raced each other for 100 kills. I think he won, at that 100-10 day, and I was 99-10... bastard. This went on for about an hour or so, and the other team, was so extremely pissed that their turn over rate was someone every turn.

To end it, sob comes in, joins the CTs, the other team. Dies 4 times and says *f*ck this !@#$%^&s* slays aziz and left for an hour.

haha

f*ck this !@#$%^&s!

#25 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 01:02 AM

haha, it was def not the time i got 100-10.. cuz by that time i was admin. i have a screen shot.

[attachment=1246:attachment]

those were good times though, Law. :tup:

#26 The_Law

The_Law

Lurker

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 01:11 AM

I know it was something outrageous. My drunken stupor of the night, combined with the fact I couldn't stop laughing over the mic.. I have no clue, omg I laughed so hard..

f*ck this !@#$%^&s!

You need to come back and play more.. not many remember when your name was actually

Aziz...light!

#27 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 01:15 AM

I know it was something outrageous. My drunken stupor of the night, combined with the fact I couldn't stop laughing over the mic.. I have no clue, omg I laughed so hard..

f*ck this !@#$%^&s!

You need to come back and play more.. not many remember when your name was actually

Aziz...light!

Bah, man... i dont really have time... and besides, its good break for me from cs:s... it has gotten boring over time, man.

#28 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 01:20 AM

Aziz...light!

I remember when he was Aziz...Light! ThankYou or something like that :dork:

#29 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 01:36 AM

I remember when he was Aziz...Light! ThankYou or something like that :dork:

That was like 6 monts ago or so... lol :dork:

#30 Sgt. Bojo

Sgt. Bojo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 04:59 PM

haven't we done this before?

anyways... i don't know.. one would prolly be when blooms took my kreig... still haven't gotten it back man... now gaara has my kreig... f*ck you guys! :20:
another would prooly be just getting owned by freakin frag, az, many others... thats about it :(

#31 Sgt. Bojo

Sgt. Bojo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 05:37 PM

oh yea haha "AZIZ"... "whoa wha wha?" ... "LIGHT!!"

good movie :)

and gaara, if you don't give it back.. imma... steal your knife.. hah ... and then .. then.. i'll stab you .. with it... then steal my *gulp* kreig back... *phew*.... b*tch :)

Edited by Sgt. Bojo, 06 January 2006 - 06:00 PM.

#32 Cleric

Cleric

Gun Kata

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 01:43 PM

Sry to bring up an old topic but i really didnt want to make a new post on this, and this thread should probably be in board trends anyways.

When candy broke his keyboard on vent and the keys flew out and some hit him in the face. Also listening to Cobra almost piss his pants laughing over it. Man that was funny stuff.

#33 iMSeRiOuS

iMSeRiOuS

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 03:43 PM

lol the greatest memori was when i got banned and like now im an admin....

#34 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 03:59 PM

My greatest memory was when I CLOSED THIS TOPIC!!!

No, probably me correcting random spelling mistakes ^^^^^^do you mean memory?

Edited by Tyler Durden, 11 May 2006 - 04:00 PM.

#35 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 03:59 PM

lol the greatest memori was when i got banned and like now im an admin....

yep thats true :20:
i was actually on vent that time with billy... and shadow came in and asked us if we knew evilsailors new name, because he knew he would make one, so he could ban him again... :20:

Edited by Novahawk, 11 May 2006 - 04:00 PM.

#36 Defeater

Defeater

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 12:20 PM

Last summer I went 49-2. Oh, and the days when Keira, Poke, and Aziz played more. Oh, and when teh mattay or whatever his name got banned along the guy who said BS after getting killed every round (forgot his name).

Edited by Defeater, 15 May 2006 - 12:22 PM.

#37 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 12:26 PM

remember the speculation whether or not Keira was a girl or not hehe :dork:

#38 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 01:09 PM

Last summer I went 49-2. Oh, and the days when Keira, Poke, and Aziz played more. Oh, and when teh mattay or whatever his name got banned along the guy who said BS after getting killed every round (forgot his name).

yeah then u lost all ur skills :20: :20: , j/k ur still good just not as good as u were.

I'd have to say.. yeah idk everyday's a new adventure. Don't wanna be cliche but it's all been good times here. I guess if I'd pick one time out it was when I registerd under sniprshark I thought, but had accidentally put my first name 'rick' as the name as it appeared and kidcapri said I wasn't registered when I thought I was and almost got banned b/c I heard ppl talking on vent about it as they were about to ban me hehe :1: . I was like "NOOO, I talkd to shadow today everythings cool!"

#39 Defeater

Defeater

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 03:05 PM

remember the speculation whether or not Keira was a girl or not hehe :dork:

Ya haha.

#40 Lost

Lost

Lazy Canadian Lurker

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 06:16 AM

I remember playing with you a lot (Defeater) when I first started playing on Boss.. it was a treat once I started being able to kill you once in a while. :1:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users