34 replies to this topic

#21 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 06:05 PM

if you punched a 17 year old kid in the face as hard as you could theyd prolly die anyway lol

#22 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 06:05 PM

yea, but man, you can break practically any situation down and it'll be "someone elses fault"

That's what's great about life. It's so easy to shift blame. (Well cept in the case of videogame violence. Damn Jack Thompson, video games don't cause violence. I just want to kill him so badly, pull a GTA on him......)

#23 Yatzee_Squirrel

Yatzee_Squirrel

Kimber

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 896 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 06:25 PM

it is the stupid ass kids fault for being a f*cking retard

there is no one else to blame for it just him

the simple fact is that he picked the wrong person to f*ck with

if he was not throwing eggs like the little punk that he was then nothing would have happened

#24 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 07:08 PM

If I was having a sh*tty day and got hit in the face I would have probably shot them too...but not fatally.

Yeah... I'd only shoot those pricks in the legs and stomach.

#25 Sgt. Bojo

Sgt. Bojo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 07:26 PM

Sure, they deserved to get punished a bit, they shouldnt a been throwing EGGS... (snowballs are better :P) ... I don't think getting shot was a reasonable punishment :(

#26 mattr1

mattr1

Cappettaaa

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 09:55 PM

Wow, my friends went egging on Friday night. I was at a huge wrestling tournament so I didn't go, but that would have ended up being really weird. No one I know got shot.

#27 Yatzee_Squirrel

Yatzee_Squirrel

Kimber

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 896 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 10:39 PM

Sure, they deserved to get punished a bit, they shouldnt a been throwing EGGS... (snowballs are better :P) ... I don't think getting shot was a reasonable punishment :(

maybe not a reasonable punishment but it is what they got

life suks

#28 Cleric

Cleric

Gun Kata

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 11:02 PM

Do my eyes decieve me. What are you guys talking about.

Look, yes it was the kids fault, the parents fault, the guys fault, the schools fault, and probably the governments fault.
Blame is easy, forgiveness is not.

Look im not gonna sit here and lecture or rant. Its just a simple point (Kantian theory). If everyone ________ (whatever) would the world work. If you could put something in that blank and the world would still funtion then it is not a wicked thing. Getting angry and killing someone would not fit in that blank because then everyone would be dead when others got angry. Just like lying, theft, are all those are things that we dont do not becuase were told not to but because logic prevails.

Obviously it didnt in this situation, on both ends!

And this is a truly sad day for it.

Edited by Cleric, 27 February 2006 - 12:38 PM.

#29 bort

bort

Lurker

• Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 12:45 AM

I tend to agree with the guy who shot those punkass. Back in the day, getting hit in the face with an egg was grounds for a duel to the death, of course maybe with swords instead of shotguns.

#30 korosys420

korosys420

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 10:11 AM

fuk them they got cought next time the will hide better. what fuktards hahahaaaa .i'd throw grenades at them instead of eggs. expecially if they will shoot at me.

#31 iMSeRiOuS

iMSeRiOuS

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 04:51 PM

If you think about it. Technically it's the parent's fault their son was killed. If they had been doing they're jobs, then they're son wouldn't of been such a deliquent. And if he wasn't such a deliquent he wouldn't be throwing eggs at cars. And he wouldn't have been shot.

It's plain and simple the kid shouldn't have been doing it. But I know how the guy feels. I work at a car wash and around halloween and April the 1st we get a lot of egged cars comming through. That stuff screws up your paint, if you don't get it off in less then a day. It's a b*tch to get off, if you don't get it off within a few hours, and it reeks like hell till you get it off.

Honestly I've done the same thing as what the guy has done, just with a paintball gun, instead of a real one.

One night at a party my friend was leaving to find his car egged, syrupped, TP'd, and, I've never seen this before, sourkroughted. So me, my friend and 3 others went off and brought our paintball guns back to the party and waited in another car, to see if they would return to try again, or to see what they had done. (Why people return to their crimes hours later, I don't know.) they returned later, and threw a few eggs, we followed them to a house, waited half an hour, till they left the house again. As they went to their car all 5 of us got out and opened up a paint barrage on them. About 200-300 (Depending on what gun each had.) paintballs from each of us at them and we drove off. As I looked back, you could barely even see really any part of their car or themselves that wasn't covered in paint.

We haven't had a problem with them since.

i agree with you man... :grin:
like i said fair trade...

#32 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 07:56 PM

I dunno, im quite calm even when enraged, granted Im not bothered by too much now a days, But I do spaz the f*ck out and start swingin when somebody f*cks with me, I dont give a sh*t if it was my own mother i'd break the b*tches teeth.

ruthless, sure, but Do I care? nah.

If I was driving home from a bunch of bullsh*t at work, or a long day in general, and some little !@#$%^& threw an egg at my car, or hit me in the process, I'd spaz for sure, granted I might not go as far as killing them, but it would be something they would not forget.

I do indeed have to be careful what I do though because im not a skinny little internet geek who hits like a b*tch, Im 6'3"-ish and am about 240, my hits cause pain.

I dunno I surely wouldnt resort to using a gun, even if there was 4 of them, I'd just beat their asses down two at a time, thats the problem in the US though, People are too triggerhappy, f*cking cowboy mentality is quite pathetic.

#33 Sgt. Bojo

Sgt. Bojo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 08:07 PM

nice, shadow :tup:

anyways... i remember my pa' talking about how a friend (i think) of his caught some punk ass kids smashing car windows in an alley... they smashed his... he freaked out... kicked the living sh*t (literally im sure) outta them... even in the balls :O

so yeah, like if someone really starts to grill me, someone that's been on my back for a while, i'd go crazy like a monkey on crack chasing bananas... and would i ever like to.

#34 *3RD sfg* killswitch

*3RD sfg* killswitch

"Nope, That Instantly made it worse."

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 09:11 PM

I dunno, im quite calm even when enraged, granted Im not bothered by too much now a days, But I do spaz the f*ck out and start swingin when somebody f*cks with me, I dont give a sh*t if it was my own mother i'd break the b*tches teeth.

ruthless, sure, but Do I care? nah.

If I was driving home from a bunch of bullsh*t at work, or a long day in general, and some little !@#$%^& threw an egg at my car, or hit me in the process, I'd spaz for sure, granted I might not go as far as killing them, but it would be something they would not forget.

I do indeed have to be careful what I do though because im not a skinny little internet geek who hits like a b*tch, Im 6'3"-ish and am about 240, my hits cause pain.

I dunno I surely wouldnt resort to using a gun, even if there was 4 of them, I'd just beat their asses down two at a time, thats the problem in the US though, People are too triggerhappy, f*cking cowboy mentality is quite pathetic.

I agree if i caught someone doing anything to my sh*t "psssssss" <--- that was a can of whoop ass opening. i am 6'2" and 235lbs I dare a mofo to let me catch them ...Attached File  design_drunken_fist.gif   30.37KB   3 downloads

#35 Sgt. Bojo

Sgt. Bojo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 09:13 PM

meh.. while were at it.. im 5'6" 110 pounds...i'll wail on anyone of ya! :evilgrin:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users