• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 elementalwinds

elementalwinds

Lurker

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 09:37 PM

I was surfing digg and came across this piece of software which hooks you up with all you'll need after a fresh install except winrar. Check it out.

Google Toolbar
Google Desktop
Picasa
Google Talk
Google Earth
Google Pack Screensaver
Mozilla Firefox
Ad-Aware SE Personal
Norton Antivirus 2005 with 6 months updates
Trillian
GalleryPlayer HD Images
RealPlayer
Adobe Reader 7

http://pack.google.com/

#2 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 10:59 PM

not too bad but i wouldn't want some of that sh*t

#3 Yatzee_Squirrel

Yatzee_Squirrel

Kimber

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 896 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 11:01 PM

looks like to much stuff that i would never use

#4 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 12:35 AM

no way i'd ever do that. clog up the arteries of your computer man, i hate those goddam toolbars. sucha pain in the ass. just get stuff separately, no need for 50% of the crap on that list.

#5 vet.mad hatter

vet.mad hatter

the real hatter

• Server Admin+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 10:03 AM

Can you say spyware???most of looks useless..you should never install mega packs of spy and adware!!!

that just me i wont install sh*t unless i need to.The less installed the better off you or your computer is.

#6 elementalwinds

elementalwinds

Lurker

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 02:11 AM

Guys you get to pick which programs you want to install and no spyware on my end.

#7 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 09:28 AM

I agree, you have to be the biggest f*cking n00b ever to stick with norton, talk about bloatware.

Granted I've seen some advances in technology from norton, but if you think about it, the entire pack of products is worthless.

Google has some nice features, but do people honestly care? no, the Only reason people use google, its a pretty decent search engine, granted it has its flaws, and all this advertising sh*t I'm seeing on it kinda bothers me a bit, but aside from that... there is no purpose of half the sh*t you listed on it.

RealPlayer?? Lol, I havent used that garbage player since i was on 56k back in like 1999, jesus christ man

google "RealPlayer Alternative" and you'll find the codec's needed to view it, add Mozilla Firefox with the Videolan Firefox plugin and holy sh*t, it runs better then IE's WMP plugin, So good.

#8 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 03:22 PM

I agree, you have to be the biggest f*cking n00b ever to stick with norton, talk about bloatware.

Granted I've seen some advances in technology from norton, but if you think about it, the entire pack of products is worthless.

Google has some nice features, but do people honestly care? no, the Only reason people use google, its a pretty decent search engine, granted it has its flaws, and all this advertising sh*t I'm seeing on it kinda bothers me a bit, but aside from that... there is no purpose of half the sh*t you listed on it.
RealPlayer?? Lol, I havent used that garbage player since i was on 56k back in like 1999, jesus christ man

google "RealPlayer Alternative" and you'll find the codec's needed to view it, add Mozilla Firefox with the Videolan Firefox plugin and holy sh*t, it runs better then IE's WMP plugin, So good.

^^ Owned! :tup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users