8 replies to this topic

#1 korosys420

korosys420

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 10:32 AM

This is probably a wast of time. I'm looking to find more games for my super nintendo. So if anyone has any ideas on where to get then please let me know.thank you. :peek:

Edited by korosys420, 11 January 2006 - 10:33 AM.

#2 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 10:58 AM

:dork: ebay :dork:

#3 iMSeRiOuS

iMSeRiOuS

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 04:53 PM

thats old school lol you still have super nintendo

#4 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 06:21 PM

hooray for 16 bit gaming
ebay is prolly the best place. i know my local gm shop has some instock from trades and whatnot. i have my snes hooked up in my dorm right, right ontop of my xbox360 haha

#5 anadate

anadate

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 07:14 PM

gotta love the snes.. some unsquardron etc.. etc.. anything you lookin for inparticular i got a pretty good selection myself

#6 Haven

Haven

This bacon is stinky

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 08:31 PM

I still own my NES and Sega Genesis(!) N64, and might get my friends Sega Saturn (!) just DL the ROMS for SNES thow.

#7 *3RD sfg* killswitch

*3RD sfg* killswitch

"Nope, That Instantly made it worse."

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 08:40 PM

Here is a site that has an emulator and a USB interface for your SNES controller

SNES

#8 Insulin Fox

Insulin Fox

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 06:10 AM

Here is a site that has an emulator and a USB interface for your SNES controller

SNES

Local shops try to rip you the hell off if they get a good SNES old school game (Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VI, Secret of Mana). But you'll always find some floating around on ebay.

Funny story. A year ago or so my friend found Ogre Battle for the SNES on ebay. It had full packaging, instruction manual, everything. The whole works. All in great condition. So, he starts bidding for it. It's getting to the $70 mark with a day left. Problem being, he has to go on some family outing for the day. So he phones me up, gives me his password, and tells me to keep bidding for him but to not go over $100. I'm like, "Dude, this is going over a hundred. You know it will. Might as well drop out now." He's like, "Fine. But $110 is the limit." I say cool. Well, I get online at the time and start bidding. With a couple hours left, we're already at $95 dollars. I know that somewhere there's this dude that just waiting to do a last minute purchase. An hour left, we're at $115 (this is American, not Canadian). Coming down to the last couple of minutes, I put in $130, and it tells me that it's not enough. I'm like, "WTF?" Fifteen seconds - I'm panicing. I know this game is beyond fabulous, but he told me not to go beyond $110, and we're already at like... $130? In order to have a guilt free conciousness, I put in $150. I get it for $145.

He phones me up. "Did you get it man?" - "Yeah, I got it." - "Alright man! Way to go! So, how much did you pay for it?" - "What?" - "How much did you pay for it? The game man. How much did you pay for it?" - "Well..." - "You went over?" - "... Kinda." - "Well, what is it then? $120?" - "Uhm..." - "$125? Tell me you stopped there!" - "... Keep going." - "$130? $135!?! Oh, c'mon man! C'mon!" - "You almost got it..." - "$140!?! PLEASE TELL ME THIS WAS THE PRICE!!!" - "Uhm... $145." - "You gotta be kidding me! That's almost! Jesus Christ! You're joking! Tell me you're joking!" - "It's a great game man, you're gonna love it!" - "AAAAUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH!!!"

#9 korosys420

korosys420

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 03:05 PM

id also be interested in a atari jaguar .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users