17 replies to this topic

#1 S.W.A.T. 2.0

S.W.A.T. 2.0

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 07:16 PM

I'm sorry, but this is rediculous. Some of our admins don't know what the hell they are supposed to do. I just got slayed for rushing through the garage as a T. Then I asked why and got banned by Marked Target. He slayed several other T's for no apparent reason as well.

If you don't know what your duties as an admin are, then please, DON'T BE AN ADMIN! You are supposed to stop the cheaters and the CT campers...not the people who kill you...

Just thought I'd voice my opinion...

*edit* and just because 1 T kills a hostage doesn't mean you slay the entire T team 4 rounds in a row...what the hell is that?

Edited by S.W.A.T. 2.0, 21 January 2006 - 07:28 PM.

#2 The_Albino

The_Albino

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 07:32 PM

Yeah, the slaying of the whole team was a little weird.

#3 Marked Target

Marked Target

Combine Zombie

• Banned
  • 254 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 07:39 PM

Alright you f*cktard, I slayed you cause I repeatedly said stay out of the sniper rooms, the other guy I slayed was a CT who was camping on top of the Exit sign. All you got was a slay, then you go on and b*tch, so I kicked you and you came back, changed your name and nothing else. I didnt ban you, so get your f*cking facts straight.

Now the second part was because someone kept slaying the f*cking hosties and I said stop, no one would tell me who it was cause I was on the CT side. So yea I team slayed to get across the hint to not slay the hosties and still no one said who it was.

I slayed 4 times in a row cause it happened 4 f*cking times in a row you douche.

#4 ashbash

ashbash

- The English Wanker -

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 07:48 PM

4 times in a row is a lil' harsh.

plus s.w.a.t is cool and has Been in BoSS ages, and slaying him is also harsh

Edited by ashbash, 21 January 2006 - 07:49 PM.

#5 Marked Target

Marked Target

Combine Zombie

• Banned
  • 254 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 07:51 PM

Yea well what can you do when another admin is there and doesnt help out the situation and you're trying to maintain 30 people to follow the rules, you'd think they would get the hint after the first time, but no.

Secondly, when he was slayed, it was under a diff name, but that doesnt matter cause I don't play favorites, just play the game, follow the rules, help out if there is a situation, don't go b*tching about it.

#6 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 08:04 PM

4 times in a row is a lil' harsh.

plus s.w.a.t is cool and has Been in BoSS ages, and slaying him is also harsh

i dont think so ash. i know swat has been here for a while but that is all the more reason to know the rules. he should know that the admins do not like to be questioned about there actions. a meen getting kicked and coming right back and b*tching about it is brave. i wasent there but i am sure marked did not cross the line. it is very frustrating telling the same ppl over and over the same rules. as long as i have been in boss marked has kept the peace. :cool:

#7 ashbash

ashbash

- The English Wanker -

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 08:08 PM

i agree that if after being kicked he started b*tching because that would piss me off too.

But if you slay a team 4 times in a row u gotta expect b*tching.

#8 Marked Target

Marked Target

Combine Zombie

• Banned
  • 254 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 08:24 PM

The b*tching is ridiculous especially from members, and long time players who should know what and what not to do, and when they get caught, accept the punishment, don't get all anal about it cause you think you're somehow immune to the rules.

The rules dont change from an hourly or daily or weekly basis.

In trying to maintain a group of whiney kids and a couple people get slayed or kicked, and you call that abuse..... you've got to be smoking some whack sh*t.

#9 S.W.A.T. 2.0

S.W.A.T. 2.0

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 08:25 PM

OK, get your facts straight first Target... If I camp the sniper rooms as a CT, that's one thing, but when I rush the garage as a T and make sure the sniper room is clear, then jump out of the window 2 seconds later that's another thing.

Second, I didn't come back in and b*tch. I didn't say a thing at all. After you kicked me I rejoined and didn't say anything, didn't complain, and didn't question your actions. Once you started slaying our entire team over and over I just left, didn't think it was worth getting in an arguement over.

As an admin it's not your job to slay/kick those who are obeying the rules of the server. It's your job to punish those who are breaking them. I don't camp as a CT, I don't camp the sniper rooms, and I sure didn't come back in and b*tch about the whole thing.

I understand you've got a rough job, but please try and punish those who are breaking the rules, not those who aren't!

Sorry to get everyone all riled up...

#10 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 08:44 PM

Marked Target will now have his admin removed and be banned from the servers, have a Good day you f*cking Ignorant asshole.

oh and By the way, Who the f*ck says you can make up your own rules about the Terrorists for killing a Hostage? slaying them 4 times? holy sh*t Stop trying to be like me, I can do that sh*t cause its my server, I front most the cost of it, not you..

Terrorist or not? what kind of bullsh*t is that!? I specificly said Terrorists can do whatever they want.

#11 Marked Target

Marked Target

Combine Zombie

• Banned
  • 254 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 08:51 PM

No wonder people hate Boss so much. You dont even know how to run your own sh*t. You play WoW all day long. You hardly play CSS. So what, I actually maintain the sh*t, you cant handle it, whatever.

P.S. Go f*ck yourself you fat piece of sh*t. If only you could grow some balls. I would never try to be like you, cause im not a f*cking wanker like yourself.

Oh no, im banned, good, ive got better things to do, at least I dont sit at home with my finger up my ass, sucking on rabbits cock all day playing WoW.

Edited by Marked Target, 21 January 2006 - 08:48 PM.

#12 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 09:02 PM

Marked's been abusing his powers for a while now

christ when I played with you/him you would slay an average of like 5 people a round when MAYBE one person deserved it, thats why people dont like BoSS(as you say) there bud

#13 Constantine

Constantine

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 09:08 PM

Gooooooooozzzzzzzz.....Frrrraaaaabaaaaa

#14 S.W.A.T. 2.0

S.W.A.T. 2.0

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 09:14 PM

Well, I didn't want him banned, I just wanted the problem addressed...guess this is one way of doing it.

I was going to suggest you unban him and just suspend his admin power for a lil while, but after going out with flames like that, I'd say hell no...It certainly wasn't very lady like...

Yeah, Shadow doesn't play much CS anymore...which is why there are ADMINS to police the servers for him...if he was on all the time he wouldn't need admins. But when an admin goes over his head...he knows how to act.

And obviously you DIDN'T have anything better to do, as you paid to be an admin...

Thanks for resolving this Shadow!

*edit* Ash...I've got to know, what the hell is your avatar? It looks like the bear from the Jungle Book whacking off on Brittney Spears...please tell me I'm wrong though!

Edited by S.W.A.T. 2.0, 21 January 2006 - 09:17 PM.

#15 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 10:20 PM

I argee with the actions of Shadow entirely. Marked was an abusive admin and Swat is a good, dedicated member that I have never seen anybody have a problem with. Good Job to both Shadow and Swat for reporting and banning this ass hat.

Edited by Massacre, 21 January 2006 - 10:20 PM.

#16 kidcapri

kidcapri

Human Shield

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 10:21 PM

No wonder people hate Boss so much. You dont even know how to run your own sh*t.

P.S. Go f*ck yourself you fat piece of sh*t.

Oh no, im banned, good, ive got better things to do.

You payed to be admin you stupid f*cking retard. So now that you are banned you have better things to do. LOL. Go chomp a cock. When you joined you thought these were the best servers ever. Now you are saying that they suck and Shadow doesn't know how to run them. Have fun getting awped in some other gay ass server. Oh and by the way, as far as I knew the only rule about camping was that cts weren't allowed to. T's on the other hand can pretty much do whatever the f*ck they want.

You actually resorted to calling Shadow fat. How lame. I think the last time I heard a person call another person fat i was in 2nd grade. LOL and you say that you run (ran) the servers. Wow what a nerd ass power trip. Kill yoself foo.

Oh and Swat has been here before you were even born. Respect your elders b*tch!!!!

#17 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 04:04 AM

I love how people raise their voice only after the person gets banned.
If you have problems with someone, just let it out right there and then....

Marked is a good guy.
Whatever, though, i dont have a say in this..

#18 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 06:25 AM

Wow.... lots of action tonight. It just kept getting better as I got further down the thread....

As soon as I saw SWAT mention MT I knew it was gonna turn ugly... heh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users