• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 MrBlack

MrBlack

Lurker

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 January 2005 - 09:03 PM

I got 86'ed and banned from the M-E Tech #1 Office 24/7...not even sure why. I hadn't said anything remotely stupid for a good half hour, so I had assumed it was because my wireless network was sucking and I had a giant ping. But usually when pingers get kicked the bans don't extend into several days...the only reason I can think of was that someone might have accused me of cheating.

I go to the BoSS CS:S Office serv because of the anti-AWP, anti-auto, anti-cheating and general anti-retard atmosphere I can find there. I like it a lot. Ergo, I'm curious as to exactly why I was banned. It certainly wasn't for cheating.

Also, if it's possible I'd really appreciate an unbanning. It's a great server.

Thanks.

#2 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 04 January 2005 - 09:51 PM

whats your STEAMID...

#3 MrBlack

MrBlack

Lurker

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 January 2005 - 01:16 AM

Figured I forgot something.

I'll send my Steam ID via PM.

#4 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 05 January 2005 - 01:19 AM

ok thanks STEAM_0:0:5126033 is now unbanned as far as I can tell.

#5 MrBlack

MrBlack

Lurker

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 January 2005 - 11:14 PM

Thanks for helping out, but I'm still getting the "disconnected and banned" message.

If there's a lag period between the unbanning action and actually getting off the server blacklist, then ignore me for not reading that somewhere. :1:

#6 ticksnleeches

ticksnleeches

Lurker

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 January 2005 - 06:03 AM

why am i banned?

#7 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 06 January 2005 - 06:56 AM

MrBlack, you are now unbanned, as for you tick, obviously because you are stupid and got banned when we had the NO AWPS or be banned law on the server.

now that we have successfully disabled them.... you may be unbanned.

what is your SteamID?

#8 ticksnleeches

ticksnleeches

Lurker

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 January 2005 - 09:57 AM

MrBlack, you are now unbanned, as for you tick, obviously because you are stupid and got banned when we had the NO AWPS or be banned law on the server.

now that we have successfully disabled them.... you may be unbanned.

what is your SteamID?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

okay, i played on your server and awp and m4a1 was nerfed. i couldn't use them. when i asked you about this politely you re edited my post? can't you discuss this with me like an adult? i've tried to get you on msn, but you won't talk to me there either, i've left my clan address, and you won't come to that too. so what's the deal? you don't even know me, yet you call me stupid, and i know plenty of people in 8th that would like to scrim your clan over this already. We are also good friends with the EBA clan and G-Unit. i've consulted with both of these clans already. there are a few people in my clan who say they personally know you, and do not understand why you are acting this way. so why is it? broken pride, or stabbing arrogance? If you want a scrimage, then step up, be a man and we'll fight it out, but if you wanna treat me like dirt because you think you know me, well i have plenty of ways of dealing with the situation. oh and plz don't give me the "i run a community" bullsh*t line, because i admin servers, and forums as well. so what's it gonna be man?

ps, i screenshotted this post, so if you do edit me again, it won't matter and you will find ip banning me fruitless. ;)

Edited by ticksnleeches, 06 January 2005 - 10:10 AM.

#9 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 06 January 2005 - 11:05 AM

obviously what I am going to do is disallow your ISP from accessing this site.

We are not a clan you dipsh*t, there is no CSS team, even if there was, whats the sense? you would get rocked and we would get banned from your faggy texas server.... im going to disable you from re-registering on this website and take a piss all in the same 20 minutes.

Goto www.f*ckoff-n-die.com as you are now added to that list you flaming faggot, you cant even open up a new thread without posting in somebody elses, f*ckin dipsh*t!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users