34 replies to this topic

#1 Cleric

Cleric

Gun Kata

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 10:57 AM

So ive noticed a lot more people joining BoSS and im not talking about the people on the forums. I went into server 1 this weekend and saw at least 4 new names. Names which i will not mention but i know were new becuase the week before i didnt see them with the BoSS tag.

Now since i didnt see a post in the forums I said "Sup how are you". Not anything unreasonable and I am trying to make people feel welcome. I dont get to see people regularly on the servers because i can only play on the weekend so when i get the chance to say hello i do. So instead of getting a sup back or at least a hi, I get flamed for being new to BoSS because they havent seen me around and my score sucks. Now my score did suck and i am still new but im not that new and at least i know who the real BoSS members are. So i just shut up and went on playing saying hi and talking to the people i know.

I just pisses me off that these younglings just because they have the BoSS tag now, have high ranks, and are only on the servers a lot feel like they can talk sh*t to whoever they want, even another BoSS member. They talk sh*t to people who dont know the rules whenever they do something wrong. An example being some new person was in the sniper rooms and killed a few people. I asked nicely to the guy "[name] plz dont camp sniper rooms BoSS rules," because no admin was on to say it. Normally if you just ask nicely they wont do it. But right after i said that BoSS|[name] says "stay the f*ck out of the SNIPER ROOMS!" and starts cuz'n the guy out for being a noob! Argument insues, blah, blah, blah. They talk sh*t to each other for 10 minutes. The dude leaves and the BoSS|BeingAnAss victorious in his effort to show how much of a f*cktard he is just talks more sh*t to everyone else who is on and is doing something wrong or he doesnt like.

Bah whatever, i know eventually theyll probably f*ck up and get banned but i could careless. Why should i be nice to someone when they flame me for saying hello AND call me the f*cking NOOB! f*ck OFF! Whatever, i figure saying hello isnt even worth it anymore unless it is someone i know.

The real funny thing is they probably wont even read this, becuase all they do is play on the servers. And if they do read this I dare you to reply!

#2 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 11:03 AM

cleric, youve been nice and active since youve joined. i like you and i think youre a dedicated member. who ever is beeing a dick to you needs to appologize, i like you, and youre not some immature spammer or someone who just wears the tag. i hope you feel better the next time someone joins and you say welcome to the community.

:tup:

#3 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 11:08 AM

yeah... exactaly what derek said... imo.. people who dont post on the forums at all and wear the boss tag should be banned.. because they think the tag will make them be treated better.. which is not so.. and they are not part of the community (because they dont post) so they should not be allowed to wear the tag.. or be banned if they refuse to take it off.. thats just my opinion though..

#4 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 11:17 AM

Ban em.

#5 Lost

Lost

Lazy Canadian Lurker

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 11:17 AM

I too have noticed the mass influx of BoSS|<homos> that I don't see on the forums.. I check the intros and I know most of the people that sign up.. Some people use different names when playing than what they registered with (another pet peeve, even worse if they change their name every time they join).. And yes while its great that other boss members (even if they haven't signed up) are fairly quick to mention the rules.. some of them do seem to be on a sort of power trip..

Here is one guy I saw..

BoSS| The Marine (in funny characters, I asked, he said he was registered..) - Registered 26 Dec 2004, 3 posts :tdown:

Edited by Lost, 20 February 2006 - 11:18 AM.

#6 ghozy

ghozy

The Gobblemonster

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 12:06 PM

you can say me hi anytime (nohomo /Pizzack)

Edited by ghozy, 20 February 2006 - 12:06 PM.

#7 $VT-c0brA

$VT-c0brA

drunken master

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 12:16 PM

Ban em.

AGREED............ :no:

#8 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 01:14 PM

...Some people use different names when playing than what they registered with...

hey dont make fun of me :dork:

I just show 0 respect towards these assholes and put them in their place if they start acting like they're better than everything else in the servers because they're wearing the BoSS tag.

Watch out nubs, Deathblooms will be on the prowl again soon :muaha:

#9 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 02:47 PM

Ban em.

roger that

#10 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 05:48 PM

lol nice rant. i like it!

but yeah i tell ppl to stay out nicely, alot of ppl don't know b/c i do an admin msg to them and they usually go 'oh okay sorry didnt know, wont do it again.' if they dont listen, tellem to stay the f*ck out or else. after that, burn/slay/kick/ban :dork:

n esp when an admin's in the server, lett'em do it. thats what we're here for :grin: . i noticed alot of ppl when im on b*tchin n sh*t about ppl campin blah blah blah and find myself telling some boss members to chill the hell out and i'll deal with it. lets just play!

#11 Nagash

Nagash

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 11:43 PM

yeah... exactaly what derek said... imo.. people who dont post on the forums at all and wear the boss tag should be banned.. because they think the tag will make them be treated better.. which is not so.. and they are not part of the community (because they dont post) so they should not be allowed to wear the tag.. or be banned if they refuse to take it off.. thats just my opinion though..

I agree with Novahawk.

I also have noticed an influx of BoSS|homos. I joined BoSS and didn't put the tag on until I asked DocSuess if it was ok to wear the tag.

#12 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 10:47 AM

i love you guys :1:

#13 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 03:14 PM

noooo.. give it to me.. i'll be a much better admin.. :)

#14 Cleric

Cleric

Gun Kata

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 10:51 PM

Thxs Derek, Nova, Aziz, Lost, Ghozy, Cobra, Blooms, Mafia, Madhatter, Wulf, Nagash, Crash, and etc.

I just felt the need to vent some fumes. It just struck a couple of nerves of mine :no: :no: when awhile back there was a thread on trying to be nice to people and setting an example when the effort put worth was wasted on a couple of Asses :dork: .

I changed my mine though, it is worth saying hi to people even if they are a dumb low IQ b*tch.

Mainly because you guys were cool and nice to me and got me to stick around so I figure there's probably some others out there who are in the same place i was and if all they see is the Asstards who run around then they might not stick around like I did and get to know the real cool peopel who comprise BoSS.

Whatever, just a thought. RANT OVER! :tup:

Edited by Cleric, 22 February 2006 - 09:20 AM.

#15 nachos18

nachos18

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 11:20 PM

i reply! dont know if u mean me or something....

oh and u guys just like say stuff bout me on vent...thats mean....hahaha

#16 Cleric

Cleric

Gun Kata

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 11:51 PM

i reply! dont know if u mean me or something....

I dont mean you nachos. Your cool! :tup:

#17 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 12:02 AM

lol nachos your cool, i gots no prob witchu!
(gates was bashinya on vent lol)

i was about to close this but i've closed too many topics today :grin:

Edited by Sniprwulf, 22 February 2006 - 12:02 AM.

#18 *3RD sfg* killswitch

*3RD sfg* killswitch

"Nope, That Instantly made it worse."

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 01:55 PM

I totally agree, i am newer to the Community and i always try to be polite and what not, however there are alot of newer people on the server that post once and wear the tag, and most of them dont know the rules of the server. i try to enforce the rules without overstepping my boundries, seeing as i am not an admin. we should make new members write a report. lol jk however i see the problem you are addressing and i think something has to be done about it

#19 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 01:56 PM

you guys whine too much. oh he didnt say hi, no one likes me on this online community booo hooo is it my breath?!?!?! yeah f*ck it, earn respect. :muaha:

Edited by NC Derek, 22 February 2006 - 01:57 PM.

#20 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 02:57 PM

I own noobs....
yeah im sry..its f*cking 4:30am and im f*cking bored...my brain is fried, and im tlking to Ozzy... -_- <------ me right now
edit: and i can't f*cking tell time WTF >:|

lol get a new watch, and go to bed! :wtf:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users