43 replies to this topic

#1 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 09:35 PM

i got the greatest story ever. my sutiemate, whos a trashy redneck grabbed my girlfriend in nasty way last night 2 feet away from me. he hugged her fomr behind, put his hands down low near her pussy and called her baby. no i didnt do anything, bc they hug someitmes when they see eachother, bc they used to be friends a year ago. so i didnt do anything. i was suprised she didnt slap him. so i refused to sleep with her last night, and shes been crying all day. she said she was scared he would hit her back which i believe her. i know she doesnt like him and that theyve never done anything togehter bc he is engaged. so im mad that she wont slap him. and i told her she beter next time he touches her. im sure she will. anyways, she worried as hell im going to dump her. so i went over, straightened sh*t out. so i get on aim, on her screen name and tell this jackass's engaged feonce or whatever that hes been cheating on her with like 5 girls. which is true, he has sex with the fatest, ugliest army girls. its hilarious. so shes dumping him. and right now hes screaming and throwing sh*t bc he doesnt know why. hes crying its hilarious. i shut my door bc im guessing hes going to want a fight out of this. i dont, bc i got in a bad one last year and if i get anothe fight on my record ill be in jail for 3 years. so i dont want a fight unless i gotta. im not going to start it. bc this is all on him. anyways hes screaming and sh*t right now haha. this is such great pay back. i just ruined his life. theyve been going out for like 6 years. hahaha

Edited by NC Derek, 20 February 2006 - 09:40 PM.

#2 TheCincinnatiKid

TheCincinnatiKid

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 10:05 PM

Thats terrible....I know what he did to your Gf is not right, but seriously you should be mad you Gf didnt slap and not ruin a guys life. Im not gunna mess with you if i have good sh*t going for me.

#3 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 10:12 PM

if any guy touched my girlfriend like that near me, his jaw would be broken, end of story.

#4 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 10:21 PM

dont think im a f*cking pussy out of this. its not worth going to jail bc he didnt mean to touch her like that, its how he touches girls. they hung out a lot, just a friends and always spanked eachother or hugged before we went out. im just mad she never told him to stop since weve been going out. i dont know how im gonna handle her, but i just ruined his life.

if you had to pay 365 bucks and 75 hours of community service for punching the sh*t out of some guy in high school, then got arrested the next morning at your house on top of suspension, youd be a little iffy in college the next year. if laid down plenty of guys, i just cant get another thing on my record or im gone for 3 years.

#5 Constantine

Constantine

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 10:30 PM

Haha.......Just curious. What do think is going to happen when he asks his ex-fiance who told her these things and she says you gf's screename. This scary redneck will probably shoot you. Should lock your door, dress up in you CT costume and camp on your couch or cover the long hall to your bedroom.

Your next few days may be very interesting.....good luck.

#6 Yatzee_Squirrel

Yatzee_Squirrel

Kimber

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 896 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 10:39 PM

first of all you are a mother f*cking piece of sh*t for doing somthing like that to someone

second if it bothered you that much to go and ruin this guys life like that then you should have maned the f*ck up and quite being a pussy and stood up for your woman

so i guess what you are trying to say is that you are a little pussy b*tch that can not handle physical confrentation and has to resort to middle school type tactics to resolve your problems

in short i sincerely hope that this guy finds out that it was you and beats you to within an inch of your life........because lets face it that is what you deserve

#7 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 11:11 PM

LMAO

hey you know what would top this off?? if you invited everyone to jerry springer :weee: :weee: :weee:

edit: i disagree with yatzee. you don't goin layin your hands on a familiar way of some dudes girl in front of em even if they were being friends and expect nothign to happen. and if he was cheating on his feonce, he's doing him a f*ckin favor and avoiding a divorce down the road. if someone sticks their hands near my girlfriends pleasuretown, they better believe that they'd get f*cked up in more way than one.

Edited by Sniprwulf, 20 February 2006 - 11:15 PM.

#8 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 02:36 AM

fully agreed with sniperwolf... you did the right thing Derek, if everything you said was true. And yeah, watch your back the next couple of... decades.

#9 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 10:26 AM

first of all you are a mother f*cking piece of sh*t for doing somthing like that to someone

second if it bothered you that much to go and ruin this guys life like that then you should have maned the f*ck up and quite being a pussy and stood up for your woman
so i guess what you are trying to say is that you are a little pussy b*tch that can not handle physical confrentation and has to resort to middle school type tactics to resolve your problems
in short i sincerely hope that this guy finds out that it was you and beats you to within an inch of your life........because lets face it that is what you deserve

who the f*ck are you to say that. stand up like a man and beat the sh*t out of him so i can go to jail for the next 3 years. did you not read i cant have any more fights on my crim. record? he appologized and said he didnt want to lose her as a friend and that hugging her he never ment to appear as molesting. he was just getting to close. if anything she should have slapped him. bc no one in this suite knows that me and her are going out. we just f*ck and everyone knows that. but recently we go to movies and out drinking and clubbing and sh*t. its complicated. but believe me yatzee, what i did was right. you might live in a fantasy world where your parents help you with every problem in the legal matters, but i dont and fighting for something small like this was great. i f*cked this guys life up for cheating on his soon to be wife, she deserved to know and everyone agrees with me. so f*ck you.

its not like he has sex with her. he didnt touch her vagina, his hands were low down there and he called her baby. theres nothing going on between them, she has slapped him before. she came over last night and i told if i would never see her again if she did that again. she better slap the sh*t out of him and kick him in the balls if he hugs her or talks to her again. she said she would. if he ever touches her to hurt her or in a sexual way, i will kick the lights out of him. but he didnt, it was a friendly hug, just a little too close. but he doesnt know were going out. but everything that happened, happened perfect i think, greatest ownage in history.

#10 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 11:05 AM

im sorry but I agree with Yatzee on this one..

theres better ways to handle it then the way you did. Not saying you have to go lay the kid out but seriously, you could have at least stood up for her a little bit.

I mean god if my girlfriend was scared to slap someone for touching her wrong because she didn't want to get hit by that guy, its not someone I would want to be around.

but hey, I wasnt there and didnt see what went on, so who am I to comment.

dont hate me derek :dork:

Edited by IWantWhiteCastle, 21 February 2006 - 11:08 AM.

#11 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 11:11 AM

[quote name='IWantWhiteCastle' post='41917' date='Feb 21 2006, 11:05 AM']im sorry but I agree with Yatzee on this one..
theres better ways to handle it then the way you did. Not saying you have to go lay the kid out but seriously, you could have at least stood up for her a little bit.
dont hate me derek :dork:[/quote]
stand up for her? for letting a guy hug her...nah. me and her talked about that all day yest. i told her its up to her how close she wants people to get, im not going to tell her what to do. if she wants him to touch her, im out and i could give a f*ck less about her. if she likes me, she needs to get sh*t straight. so she cried all day. told him to never touch her or talk to her again. and then sucked up to me all day appologizing. next time she sees him she will slap him if he touches her, but he wont. i told him yest to never touch her, he said he was just being friendly, that he never had attentions to do anything to her. that his hands went low he didnt mean to, and that calling her baby was just a joke. i dont care. his feonce deserves to know that this jackass has been cheating on her. plus he needs to stay away from my girl. he didnt know we were going out but still. she should have slapped him. im not going to go running down guys for that, she gets to decide how close people get to her, if they get close, ill leave her and she knowns that.

I mean god if my girlfriend was scared to slap someone for touching her wrong because she didn't want to get hit by that guy, its not someone I would want to be around.
but hey, I wasnt there and didnt see what went on, so who am I to comment.
dont hate me derek :dork:
[/quote]
really thats what my gf said to. i jus dont think this guy ment to touch her like that, but doesnt change the fact hes a jackass who talks sh*t and brags all the time and cheats on his gf. im happy the way this turned out, greatest pay back ever. its not like he grabbed her ass....

#12 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 12:57 PM

haha crash.

yeah not to think im a pussy, i live with this guy and he didnt mean anything by it. so i cant just beat the sh*t out of him for it. but i could have said something, i just wanted to see what she did bc she told me last time he hugged her she would slap him and i grabbed her and pulled her away and told him to stay away....anyways i dont think there will be any more trouble with him. its a good story tho :20:

#13 DocSeuss

DocSeuss

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 12:58 PM

i agree with death who agrees with yatzee. yeah i understand not fighting, but i think you went a tad far f*cking him over.

#14 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 01:01 PM

she deserves to know hes cheating on her. my gf said she was going to do it before the year ended without even telling me. i think cheating on someone you love is horrible and she needed to know. i told her that i wasnter there to break the news, bc maybe she didnt care if he was cheating on her or not, but it was something he needed to know.

you guys dont know this guy, he brags about all the girls he f*cks. he comes in here and writes on my door how he f*cked 3 girls before his stop at his feonces house. he brags and brags, she had to know.

#15 *3RD sfg* killswitch

*3RD sfg* killswitch

"Nope, That Instantly made it worse."

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 01:15 PM

all i know is i would have possibly shot him (since i tote the concealed all the time) but then that would also be jail time. so who knows... good luck
Posted Image

#16 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 02:23 PM

Great story.

By girlfriend, Derek meant Boyfriend. And by pussy, he meant penis.

heh

#17 $VT-c0brA

$VT-c0brA

drunken master

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 02:33 PM

wow interesting situation there derek.....
i agree that fighting about it is not the best way to go....ruining the guys life is pretty funny and i would watch your back for awhile just to make sure he doesn't creep up on your ass when you least expect it.
let us know how it works out for ya.....

however if dude were to touch my girl like that he would be picking his teeth the f*ck up off the floor .....when he woke up... :wtf:

#18 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 02:46 PM

he drove off last night, no one has seen him sense. yeah ill be watching my back, i hope he doesnt do anything stupid. i talked to him tho. he said why? i said dont touch her again, she doesnt like it, i dont like it. he said someone could have told me i dont wanna lose yall as friends. i didnt say anything and he walked away, no one has seen him sense.

#19 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 02:55 PM

Personally I think Derek handled it great. If the guy is cheating then he shouldnt be getting married and as far as f*cking up his life? I think it was pretty f*cked up the day he started banging other women in his feonce's bed.

#20 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 03:13 PM

I agree with derek.. only if its true that the guys was cheating on his wife (well future wife).. but if the guy was just making that up just to seem 'cool' (the guy i mean, about f*cking all of those girls).. i mean damn.. that just sucks for him.. because you should always watch what you say.. but if its all true.. then yeah i agree with derek.. but also.. the way i understand it.. i thought derek didnt do anyhting.. i thouhgt it was his girlfriend who message the dudes wife? or did derek use his girlfriends name to tell her? im confused now.. :wtf:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users