43 replies to this topic

#21 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 03:14 PM

i live with him, i see all the girls he brings in to his room and f*cks. theyre ugly as hell too. so yeah i know he cheats on her. i know for sure thers about 5 girls he f*cks on a mnothly basis.

and i used her screen name to talk, but she was on my lap as i typed. and i let her read everything before i typed. it was a mutual type thing haha.

#22 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 03:31 PM

good luck with your gf and hope that jackass learned his lesson.

#23 Sgt. Bojo

Sgt. Bojo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 05:18 PM

... what a dicksmack! ... not you Derek, the jerkass that cheats on his fiance

#24 c_raid

c_raid

hater proof

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 06:20 PM

haha thats so funny....f*cker deserves that sh*t if he was cheating on his gf, expecially with fat ass chicks. u dont do that with a 6 year gf who is your fiance. f*ck that. he can go f*ck a goat.

#25 iMSeRiOuS

iMSeRiOuS

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 06:39 PM

lol he prolly went and jumped off a bridge.

#26 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 06:55 PM

lol he prolly went and jumped off a bridge.

Yeah, Serious is probably right. He has experience in breaking up peoples marriges *COUGH* Cobra *COUGH* :muaha: jk!

#27 Inertia

Inertia

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 07:03 PM

Wow Derek, a little harsh on the payback. Kinda low doing it by email,you should grow some balls. I mean if your gonna mess with a mans life do it to his face. I agreee that the dicksmack had it comming to him, just not in the way you did it.

#28 darth d1zzy

darth d1zzy

Daedric Lord

• Banned
  • 525 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 08:04 PM

IN today's News, A NCSU student hanged himself right outside his ex-fiance dorm room, When we asked a student Derek (Dont know ur last name) he only said, "Dont care"

#29 Inertia

Inertia

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 08:39 PM

^^^^^^ lol

#30 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 09:12 PM

"i got in a bad one last year and if i get anothe fight on my record ill be in jail for 3 years"

o rly........ i smell bs derek.

stand up for her? for letting a guy hug her...nah. me and her talked about that all day yest. i told her its up to her how close she wants people to get, im not going to tell her what to do. if she wants him to touch her, im out and i could give a f*ck less about her. if she likes me, she needs to get sh*t straight. so she cried all day. told him to never touch her or talk to her again. and then sucked up to me all day appologizing. next time she sees him she will slap him if he touches her, but he wont. i told him yest to never touch her, he said he was just being friendly, that he never had attentions to do anything to her. that his hands went low he didnt mean to, and that calling her baby was just a joke. i dont care. his feonce deserves to know that this jackass has been cheating on her. plus he needs to stay away from my girl. he didnt know we were going out but still. she should have slapped him. im not going to go running down guys for that, she gets to decide how close people get to her, if they get close, ill leave her and she knowns that.
I mean god if my girlfriend was scared to slap someone for touching her wrong because she didn't want to get hit by that guy, its not someone I would want to be around.
but hey, I wasnt there and didnt see what went on, so who am I to comment.
dont hate me derek :dork:

really thats what my gf said to. i jus dont think this guy ment to touch her like that, but doesnt change the fact hes a jackass who talks sh*t and brags all the time and cheats on his gf. im happy the way this turned out, greatest pay back ever. its not like he grabbed her ass....

i think the point was not to hit him, but to not be a b*tch and run your mouth about him behind his back.

#31 c_raid

c_raid

hater proof

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 10:28 PM

hahahahaha i remember when serious f*ckin ruined that guys marriage, that was worse because they were actually married, these 2 love birds were just about to tie the knot

#32 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 11:31 PM

no inertia, its not something you handle face to face. his fiance i talkd to was on aim, and that was the only way be she lives in another city. and talking to him face to face. i did, if you read. pussy.

and no whyte im not bull sh*tting you about my record...its clean right now, but when i was under 18 i could sponge it. but once youre over 16, fighting is an adult crime. and school systems handle them like murder. i dont care if you dont believe me, go make a thread about it and type @endlife #your b*tch ass/

#33 $VT-c0brA

$VT-c0brA

drunken master

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 01:33 AM

you are in the right derek so ........no worries....i will punch him in the face ...just say the word bro.............. :no: :no: :no:

#34 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 10:02 AM

no inertia, its not something you handle face to face. his fiance i talkd to was on aim, and that was the only way be she lives in another city. and talking to him face to face. i did, if you read. pussy.

and no whyte im not bull sh*tting you about my record...its clean right now, but when i was under 18 i could sponge it. but once youre over 16, fighting is an adult crime. and school systems handle them like murder. i dont care if you dont believe me, go make a thread about it and type @endlife #your b*tch ass/

maybe school systems and legal systems are less leniant down there or something, I dont know.

#35 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 10:08 AM

yeah, fighting is pretty gay, how school systems handle it. in the 11th grade i was arrested, had to pay 365 and 75 hours of com service. it sucked ass. worth the fight....yes. but in college? kicked out of housing for what i paid 4000 bucks for? not worth it. priorities to all you f*ckers who said i should have stood up like a man...you say that bc you never have before. i have plenty of times, and i think evryone agrees i handled it right. what he did has been fixed and everything is great.

i just hate how yahtzee squirel keeps pm'ing me about how im a little b*tch and a pussy, he needs to grow up over this and realize not all situations can be handled with the fist, im guessing hes never used his... :tired:

#36 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 10:33 AM

Im not sure if anybody else has seen American History X ,but I vividly remember the ass raping scene. I'd say in Dereks case his priorities are to get this f*cker to straightened up and not get butt f*cked in jail ,so upon his actions I say he did well. Think about, nobody want to go to jail over some bullsh*t like this. Not even you f*ckers who are calling Derek a pussy.

#37 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 10:42 AM

Im not sure if anybody else has seen American History X ,but I vividly remember the ass raping scene. I'd say in Dereks case his priorities are to get this f*cker to straightened up and not get butt f*cked in jail ,so upon his actions I say he did well. Think about, nobody want to go to jail over some bullsh*t like this. Not even you f*ckers who are calling Derek a pussy.

I heard you were the stunt double for that scene

<---- ahem, my favorite movie list :perk:

#38 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 11:00 AM

well i don't mean to be a dick but what you did was really immature and don't get pissed when this comes back to bight you in the ass. if you didn't wanna do anything when the guy put his hands on her you shoulda dropped it. not talking to your gf or sleeping with her is also immature. you may not realize it but when ppl are faced with losing what matters most in their life (gf) ppl do not think rationally so when he finds out it was you he will prolly beat you within an inch of your life, but maybe that will teach you to mind your own buisness....so good luck with that

#39 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 11:56 AM

If the idiot hadn't been cheating on his gf, I would agree somewhat with Billy, you could have talked with him about it face to face. But as I said earlier, that's what you get for cheating, and he would have gotten busted sooner or later. The only behavior of Derek that I disagree with is the denying his gf teh <3.. that's kinda dangerous you know. But at least you know now that she really loves you.

Edited by Frag0holic, 22 February 2006 - 11:59 AM.

#40 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 01:00 PM

when it comes to relationships youll learn that it pays to mind your own buisness...youll see cause one day some one is gonna f*ck you in the ass the same way

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users