Photo

2 badass albums I recently picked up

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 At The Gates

At The Gates

Rolling down the street like a retard in disguise.

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 08:49 PM

giddamnitt, I decided(well more like I was depressed and bought 2 new albums) from the band Hypocrisy
the first being their more recent album called "Virus", and too anyone who likes their metal brutal, yet harmonic at the same time, this is THE album for you, simply put the intro track XVI is only 16 seconds long...and is mostly silent until the final 3-4 seconds and then its just an explosion then leading into quite possible one of the most adrenaline pumping tracks ive ever heard WARPATH, from start to finish that album is simply amazing I give it a 9.5 out of 10 (best tracks XVI & WARPATH, Fearless, Incised Before ive Ceased).
and now for the next album, the one before virus named "The Arrival", while not as aggressive as virus, this album has a very different feel, the first track Born Dead Buried Alive is a great track, Eraser is simply badass,New World has a slow yet speedy feel to it(if you listen to it, youll know what im talking about), my favorite track though, was actually written by metal genius Dan Swano named WAR WITHIN, that track just simply oozes ass kickingness. I give it a 8.5 out of ten (it gets a temp 9.0 when listening to the track War Within).
:tup:
this ones for all you metal heads(yeah all 3-4 of you)

#2 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 01:45 PM

Yeah, I'm very familiar with The Arrival. I like it alot... guess I'll have to check Virus out as well then. :tup:

#3 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 04:13 PM

i don't have those but since you like them so much i will try them out. lately ive been listening to a bunch of old southern rock and metal. i haven't really had time to get anything new. I really like hard music, but i like to mix it up a little, but my roomate only listens to hard killyourself and your mom music "when im trying to relax" so when im in my truck i tend to not go that route, but don't get me wrong i still love it:)

#4 At The Gates

At The Gates

Rolling down the street like a retard in disguise.

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 08:04 PM

trust me billy, you will love those albums they kick err arse, yah

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users