32 replies to this topic

#1 simple.player

simple.player

Lurker

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 01:42 AM

:33: The's simple.player,
i just wanna inform u about some things what happened today in the Boss-gamers #2 .
there's something like 5 mounth i gonna be ban from servers #1 and servers #2 bcause i get some skills like a nice 50% head shot from some people of ur clan and it's not all. i get ban from server#1 and #2 bcause they said that im hacking. And today bcause some 1 said that im hacking, they ban me again. i just wanna know why....... im not hacking. im just getting some skills. and what.....? can i get a simple, game with the real admin of this channel who gonna really tell me that im hacking.

there's the fact. some 1 tell at 1 admin that im hacking. this admin just ban me and there's no come back.
it gonna be 4.999999 mouth im working to get unban from the servers. i send email to imserious. lost. and some peop else. and only 1 answer me back.

i just wanna say simething. if im good that not bcause im hacking. it's only bcause im getting some skills like what i say up there.

ull escuse me. im not taping english right. im speaking french evry day, but, im not making annny trouble in ur servers. im only hasking why they said that im hacking.

im so confused. :33: please tell me why and help me.!|!

Your thanks.
Simple.Player
Ludovic.
peace all
EDIT: STEAM_0:0:8012661

Edited by iMSeRiOuS, 05 March 2006 - 08:15 PM.

#2 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 01:55 AM

Last time we banned you was because you were being a prick, if Im not mistaken. This time I dont really know.

#3 Constantine

Constantine

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 09:00 AM

Jesus.......It was painful reading your post. I had an siezure reading that grammatical abomination. I say a resounding "NO" to your request based on your piss-poor writing skills.

#4 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 11:25 AM

that was harder to understand than an explanation of theoretical phisics from steven wheelchair hawking. i actually gouged one of my eyes out after reading that....but i give you props for trying since its apparent that english is not your primary language. Who ever did the banning will prolly come in here and tell their side of the story, so ima grab the popcorn and just wait :)

#5 J.Pizzack

J.Pizzack

Most Hated On

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 11:27 AM

man...i dont know whut you just said little kid...but you special!
dude, dont come to the forums and complain abt being banned while at the same time flaunting your sh*t abt how you got skillz...we dont care....why cant ppl just post humble unban requests?
sorry for posting here since im not an admin....

#6 Yatzee_Squirrel

Yatzee_Squirrel

Kimber

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 896 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 11:58 AM

all your bass are belong to us?

#7 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 12:56 PM

i banned him yesterday, for hacking. i didnt realy watch him for more time than it took to find out it was simple player. i didnt hesitate to ban because about 2 months ago i banned him from server 1 and 2 for hacking! i have no idea how he squermed back in but god damn. this is begening to be an on going thing. i mean, as soon as i entered the room yesterday lost says(admin only) watch this guy!. then about 3 ppl (admin only) tell me the same thing. if your gona cheat at least be sneaky about it.

#8 Lost

Lost

Lazy Canadian Lurker

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 03:14 PM

Well thanks for draggin me into this.. I only mentioned it cause it REALLY looked like you had no recoil.. I have never seen anyone control recoil that well and so consistently before. I have yet to see a no-recoil script/hack so I let him keep playing as I don't like to shoot first ask questions later. I wanted to be sure.

#9 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 04:12 PM

its like me to get everyone involved in the deportation process!

BAMM

BTW lost, i have seen a no recoil injection hack. dont know if vac detects it.

Edited by wyte mafia, 04 March 2006 - 04:13 PM.

#10 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 07:31 PM

I don't think simple.player hacks...hes played on our servers for a loonngg time now...1 vote for unban

#11 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 07:49 PM

^^ same.. i've played with him like a day before he got banned.. and i don't think he hacked.. he was just good.. but killable :muaha: i vote for unban

#12 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 10:27 PM

you guys can think what you want but i have a system that is pretty fool proof. and i think he has ESP or wallhax.

#13 nachos18

nachos18

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 10:49 PM

you guys can think what you want but i have a system that is pretty fool proof. and i think he has ESP or wallhax.

hehe, the system! u never did tell me more about it....just ur little red dot thing or whatever it was...

anyways, i have to say that either simple is really, really, really good, or he hax...but i have yet to meet someone as good as him....

#14 iMSeRiOuS

iMSeRiOuS

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 12:06 AM

guys stop being f*cking dicks ok look ive known him for a long time and he has been a regular for MONTHS like since i started playing on bossgamers... he is good... i really dont think he hacks im sure he doesnt hack... k look he is from this other country i cant remember where but give him a break k...
Seriously, f*cking stop banning him ok... he doesnt f*cking hack end of story damit. Shadow Please unban him...he has been a regular to the community for long time now.... and ive pm you about this issue.
I VOTE FOR UNBAN

This is simple.player's Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:8012661

Edited by iMSeRiOuS, 05 March 2006 - 12:12 AM.

#15 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 12:25 AM

guys stop being f*cking dicks ok look ive known him for a long time and he has been a regular for MONTHS like since i started playing on bossgamers... he is good... i really dont think he hacks im sure he doesnt hack... k look he is from this other country i cant remember where but give him a break k...
Seriously, f*cking stop banning him ok... he doesnt f*cking hack end of story damit. Shadow Please unban him...he has been a regular to the community for long time now.... and ive pm you about this issue.
I VOTE FOR UNBAN
This is simple.player's Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:8012661

what the f*ck do you know, how do you know he dose not hack. you didnt watch him, i never eaven see you play css any more. me and several other ppl have thought he hacks for a long time. if he plays fair than sorry but f*ck off with the "im sure he dosent hack" bullsh*t. all i play is css and i try to work hard to keep the servers fair :tup:

#16 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 12:47 AM

mafia, im gunna hafto call you out man. idk i've seen simple play alot before and i just think he's good. i've spec'ed him in the past, maybe it was different, but i take really good detail into looking for hax and never saw it in him. im voting for an unban. just b/c some1's good doesnt mean they hack. no offense man, but you'd prolly ban lost if he wasnt a boss member and randomly came in the server.

#17 iMSeRiOuS

iMSeRiOuS

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 12:56 AM

mafia, im gunna hafto call you out man. idk i've seen simple play alot before and i just think he's good. i've spec'ed him in the past, maybe it was different, but i take really good detail into looking for hax and never saw it in him. im voting for an unban. just b/c some1's good doesnt mean they hack. no offense man, but you'd prolly ban lost if he wasnt a boss member and randomly came in the server.

agreed

#18 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 08:00 AM

just because someone is better than you doesn't mean he hacks(this is not an attack on anyone personally)

#19 Lost

Lost

Lazy Canadian Lurker

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 08:27 AM

I say let him play. He's a good guy and has been around for a while.

I just would like to mention that anyone that had spec'd him the other day might have had some suspicions. Full auto and all the bullet holes were just about within model size, a bit to the left and right but not much for the up and down. Only my observations.

#20 vet.mad hatter

vet.mad hatter

the real hatter

• Server Admin+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 08:55 AM

just because someone is better than you doesn't mean he hacks(this is not an attack on anyone personally)

I like the way you put that.

cause if anyone has a problem with someone exspecialy us admins with each other. Send pm's dont hate on the forums.

and i have seem him play and he's good but like massicare said i think he was banned for other reason's.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users