thanks

#2 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 07:19 PM

I don't think they get reset. Ither that or people can get 10,000+ kills way too fast.

If you want to reset your stats, just don't play on that server for a lil over 2 weeks.

Edited by Ezekiel, 15 March 2006 - 07:19 PM.

#3 ghozy

ghozy

The Gobblemonster

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 08:04 PM

they get reset time to time. i believe usualy around every 2-3 months. actually i stopped caring about ranks after my second reset. hehehe.

Edited by ghozy, 15 March 2006 - 08:05 PM.

#4 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 08:23 PM

yeah i don't care about rank anymore and my rank has dropped since becoming admin i geuss cause i am too busy learning sh*t right now to really play, don't worry about it they will be reset sooner or later

#5 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 08:30 PM

yeah i don't care about rank anymore and my rank has dropped since becoming admin i geuss cause i am too busy learning sh*t right now to really play, don't worry about it they will be reset sooner or later

Learning sh*t=Admin abuse?? :evil:

Rank is fine and dandy. I think its nice to see some of the stats such as KDR to see if im getting better. Other than that I don't really care, and you shouldn't either. Im sure they will be reset eventually. But yeah, just play in one server for a few weeks and your rank will eventually be off the server.

#6 c_raid

c_raid

hater proof

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 08:30 PM

i say the only kd ratio that counts is the one u see when u hit tab :evil:

#7 tjhooker

tjhooker

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 10:33 PM

i say the only kd ratio that counts is the one u see when u hit tab :evil:

Pls Reset my rank is 1,000,000 ... its bad.. reset.. so I can be Tj # somthing again...

#8 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 11:12 PM

yeah whenever deemed necessary they'll be reset. ranks aren't nothin to be worried about in my opinion. even tho im numba 9 b*tches! i think they were last reset around 3months ago ish

#9 ghozy

ghozy

The Gobblemonster

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 12:14 AM

ahahahah its still fun to check it out time to times I have to admit.

#10 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 12:41 AM

Ah whatever.
Cut the guy some slack.
There was a time when we too cared about ranks.
I, particularly, was number 1 on server 1 with a 3.15kdr. But that was only when i played all the time. Now, i get on only once in a while. But when i get on, i jump up a 100 spots in 30 mins. Lol. I think im in the top 100 or smth nowadays. :20:

#11 youwerekilled

youwerekilled

NegroAchievement

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 01:01 AM

im 47 on #1...what WHAT!!!! i think a reset would help me though....i will be #1 on #1.....

#12 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 02:06 AM

the ranks reset once there are 10,000 people ranked, or at least that's what it used to be... a fresh start would be good, I don't really care, being #22, but it's kinda fun to be in the top 10 as everyone can see y00r 1337N355 :20: but whatever they will reset sooner or later...

#13 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 06:47 AM

you know how people get those uber ranks? as i have noticed.. the highest ranking people are always on the super stacked team.. and just murder the other team with like nothing.. when i join a game.. i always join the team that is loosing, so i could help out... if i too join the winning team.. my rank would be much higher. and i would be in like the top 50 or less.. but it just pisses me off seeing the highest ranking people always play on the stacked team.. i mean if they came over.. then the teams would unstack and it would be fair.. i mean yeah you might die a few times.. but it will just make the game fun for everyone... just my 2 cents..

#14 iMSeRiOuS

iMSeRiOuS

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 09:08 AM

Learning sh*t=Admin abuse?? :evil:

yup yup agreed :tup:

#15 RogueAlly

RogueAlly

Lurker+

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 10:39 AM

I was #3 in wyte's server for a while, but I've never broken 50 on any of the other servers. I don't really care much anymore about rank. KDR on the other hand, I care about that much more. Of course, right now its around .88 on server #1. Damn I suck now.

#16 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 10:59 AM

I was #1 on server 3 for a while :muaha:

Man I need to start playing more so I can re-claim my spot at the top of the servers.

#17 Lost

Lost

Lazy Canadian Lurker

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 11:28 AM

I think at this point its probably pretty quick to get to top 30, but going up through those ranks is going to be slow.. unless you have a 3+ KD ratio..

And nova, unless you have a lot of good people playing, one good player on a team can mean the difference between even teams and stacked teams.. you're pretty good, I'm sure you've noticed this.

#18 Stoned Hatter

Stoned Hatter

The Stoned one

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 11:37 AM

hey i am the sotner and i never really care about my rank just the fact i kill or die i am still here having fun so yeah :) no complaint's here :P

#19 NC Joe

NC Joe

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 01:34 PM

you know how people get those uber ranks? as i have noticed.. the highest ranking people are always on the super stacked team.. and just murder the other team with like nothing.. when i join a game.. i always join the team that is loosing, so i could help out... if i too join the winning team.. my rank would be much higher. and i would be in like the top 50 or less.. but it just pisses me off seeing the highest ranking people always play on the stacked team.. i mean if they came over.. then the teams would unstack and it would be fair.. i mean yeah you might die a few times.. but it will just make the game fun for everyone... just my 2 cents..

I usually always play Terrorist... Lots of times i'll come in and it was pretty equal then we annihilate... But there are times i join CT when i can not join T. Other day i had 63-4 on CT... It's not like i join a stacked team on purpose... That day T had more players and i couldn't go T so i went CT. I never check to see what team is winning. There are lots of times when i'm on T, and we'll get our ass stomped but i don't switch. I just make sure i never go negative :21:

Edited by NC Joe, 16 March 2006 - 01:36 PM.

#20 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 01:49 PM

yeah if I'm on a team already I wont switch if the going gets rough. But if my team is dominating I sometimes hesitate to switch, unless someone asks me too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users