35 replies to this topic

#21 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 03:35 AM

haha this topic is hilarious... God damn illiterate Quebecans.

#22 **sTr!k3R**

**sTr!k3R**

Lurker

• Banned
  • 25 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 03:36 AM

plzzzzzzzzzzzzz unban me :19:

#23 RogueAlly

RogueAlly

Lurker+

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 06:56 AM

you realize your best bet to get unbanned is to first stfu. Second, wait a while. Third, post ONCE about how want to be unbanned and will do better and that you've change. Fourth, give the admins time to decide whether or not they want you back around. And finally fifth, if they decide to leave you banned stfu and find another favorite, but if they unban you... you better be the most grateful motherf*cker in BoSS.

#24 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 09:28 AM

Haha...
Well, all you do is whine on the servers.... No sh*t you got banned..

#25 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 10:04 AM

I find this amusing really. A kid who whines b/c he let his friend play and get banned. One, take responsibility and accountability because you let him play. Two, I personally think you sucked because all you would do is ask for money on the servers. We admins pay each other b/c we pay for admin. What makes you special you think you should get money? You're not even active. You just joined to put the tag on. Stay banned, find some other servers buddy. :19:

#26 $VT-c0brA

$VT-c0brA

drunken master

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 10:16 AM

i agree.............i was in server 1 w/ you yesterday and every 3 rounds you were like "i need money...admin gimmie money"....if you got some there wasn't even a thanks.....if you didn't you would camp and whine saying you didn't have any money...BOO FREAKIN HOO.... just play the game with or with out money...and calling monster a faggot.....wow you can't be to bright......i say he should stay banned for that and for the fact that his english is horrible....damn horrible....
ps. the whole it was my friend thing gets really old....own up to your f*ck ups and be a man about it.... :tired:

#27 **sTr!k3R**

**sTr!k3R**

Lurker

• Banned
  • 25 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 11:57 AM

I am so sorry for what happend tonight it really was my friend, however i understand that it is still my responsability. i fully accept that. I really would like to play here again it is my favorite server and i enjoy you guys. I know that in the big scheme of things i don't matter but i was hoping that you could maybe get shadow to unban me, Like i said i promise that this will never happen again if you give me a 2nd chance. thanks man"

#28 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 12:16 PM

i agree.............i was in server 1 w/ you yesterday and every 3 rounds you were like "i need money...admin gimmie money"....if you got some there wasn't even a thanks.....if you didn't you would camp and whine saying you didn't have any money...BOO FREAKIN HOO.... just play the game with or with out money...and calling monster a faggot.....wow you can't be to bright......i say he should stay banned for that and for the fact that his english is horrible....damn horrible....
ps. the whole it was my friend thing gets really old....own up to your f*ck ups and be a man about it.... :tired:

I've seen all these things and more...he acts like hes something special being in BoSS..I repeatedly see striker go to spectator and try to order people around making them move to a different team so he can be on a team he wants to be on.

#29 $VT-c0brA

$VT-c0brA

drunken master

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 12:22 PM

I've seen all these things and more...he acts like hes something special being in BoSS..I repeatedly see striker go to spectator and try to order people around making them move to a different team so he can be on a team he wants to be on.

yeah he was doing that yesterday when i was on.....i thought it was funny though.....no one was even giving him a second thought.....i say just leave him banned and he can go order people around on some other servers..... :tired:

#30 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 12:38 PM

I am so sorry for what happend tonight it really was my friend, however i understand that it is still my responsability. i fully accept that. I really would like to play here again it is my favorite server and i enjoy you guys. I know that in the big scheme of things i don't matter but i was hoping that you could maybe get shadow to unban me, Like i said i promise that this will never happen again if you give me a 2nd chance. thanks man"

I've seen that thing before somewhere... no quebecan writes that good. *cough*BP*cough*

#31 **sTr!k3R**

**sTr!k3R**

Lurker

• Banned
  • 25 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 12:43 PM

you see this msg because i post it to monster and i put it on the forum

#32 $VT-c0brA

$VT-c0brA

drunken master

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 12:56 PM

you see this msg because i post it to monster and i put it on the forum

point here is i don't think your previously written request will be granted so you might wanna just start browsing for other servers and or people who care...thanks...... :wtf:

#33 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 01:01 PM

Your chance of getting unbanned is really slim.

#34 J.Pizzack

J.Pizzack

Most Hated On

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 01:45 PM

forget abt this being the best unban thread ever...
this is THE BEST THREAD EVER!!
im sitting here at work and i cant stop laughing out loud...its great
I say unban him...HAHAHAHAHAH JUST KIDDING!!
good luck with your new endeavors Str!k3r...i hope you find a good home. one that teaches proper english and such

#35 ghozy

ghozy

The Gobblemonster

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 03:10 PM

I love his each message ends with "plz unban me"

#36 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 10:12 PM

Lolz, yup he wanted to be admin just so he could pay himself. And yes, I've seen it too deathblooms where striker's like "sniprwulf, i want to be on t's." STRIKER: what happened is all of the little things have added up, and my guess was that it wasnt long before you pissed someone off. Even if it wasn't you who hit the tip of the iceberg, there's other reasons why you're not getting unbanned. This whole, it'll never happen again crap isn't totally about insulting monster. It's also about how you think you're l337 for some reason. I treat people with the respect i deserved to get treated back, and I've just never seen that in you. When I wasnt an admin, I never asked anyone for any money ever. Seems like your gunna hafta getta new steamid of find some new servers. ENDO-Story.

Edited by Sniprwulf, 18 March 2006 - 10:13 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users