41 replies to this topic

#1 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 05:08 PM

I think Ima actually go out and BUY it (no really) the day it comes out. I played Morrowind but lost interest after countless hours of accomplishing nothing in the game. Except for maybe laying waste to entire towns..... Anyone check out the trailers?? They are pretty f*ckin sweet. Anyone else gonna play it??

#2 iMSeRiOuS

iMSeRiOuS

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 05:19 PM

ummm never heard of the game give me a link to see whats it like please

#3 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 05:29 PM

I'm drooling over this game. I will definitly buy it and reserve it for later on when I actually can play the game on my computer :dork:

#4 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 05:32 PM

Yes, I've got mine researved and will be picking it up Tuesday, release date.

On a side note, I probably wont be on any other game for a few weeks. :20:

#5 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 05:33 PM

looks really great, let me know how it is. i havnt played anything but first person shooters in about 5 years now. and im really biased that way in that i never want anything or like anything but fps. which is why i dont have wow, however, i do agree wow is a great game. jsut that fps usually hold my attention. tho this game looks great, screenshots are amazing, so i might get it. also i havnt got a game in alsmost 5 months so i do kinda need one.

#6 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 05:44 PM

looks really great, let me know how it is. i havnt played anything but first person shooters in about 5 years now. and im really biased that way in that i never want anything or like anything but fps. which is why i dont have wow, however, i do agree wow is a great game. jsut that fps usually hold my attention. tho this game looks great, screenshots are amazing, so i might get it. also i havnt got a game in alsmost 5 months so i do kinda need one.

Well, Elder Scrolls is a First Person Role Playing Game. If you become and archer or mage, then it's basically a FPS. :20: It's an amazing game, truely life like. EVERY of some 1000 NPCs have a 24 hour schedule, will react with enviroment, train there skills, use spells to improve their skills, and have likes and dislikes you can play on to get in favor with them.

You don't get quests by simply going to the guy that gives you quests, your over hear conversations that open a conversation choice that will lead you to the quests.

THE WHOLE world is generated by the game. They went to a Maryland college to study how forests and rocks form, and how soil erodes to make the world life like. The weather affects everything like in real life.

A small, but a great addition over the last game is a quick travel map that allows you to quickly travel town to town. Unlike in Morrowind. That was the real only negative I had with that game.

If you get it for the PC, the game can always have more things to discover. Morrowind has THE largest mod community. Supplying endless new quests, weapons, towns, items, and other things.

You raise you skills by using them, no griding levels to raise your one needed skill.

Man, I can't wait for this game. :1: :tup:

Link to a bunch of Oblivion movies.

Edited by Ezekiel, 19 March 2006 - 05:47 PM.

#7 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 06:58 PM

Oh, yeah, im definitely buying the game. However, im gonna wait until i get my baby computer. :dork:

#8 ghozy

ghozy

The Gobblemonster

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 07:28 PM

I played the Daggerfall when its first came out. also bought morrowind and I will probably buy this one too. these series definately have a replay value. you can try accomplishing task in different ways. i like it.

#9 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 07:47 PM

I enjoyed Morrowind alot, but it drove me absolutely mad in that movement and combat was so damn stiff, the game and story itself were truly amazing however. I hope Oblivion is not as stiff. I think they adressed that issue, because I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who noticed. If moving in Oblivion is as easy as in CS I will most definitively buy it.

#10 darth d1zzy

darth d1zzy

Daedric Lord

• Banned
  • 525 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 07:51 PM

ummm.... its going to become the best rpg ever made by mankind
i preordered my copy like 2 months ago so that i know ill get it

#11 darth d1zzy

darth d1zzy

Daedric Lord

• Banned
  • 525 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 02:35 PM

just a few minutes ago they released the construction set
if you want it you must download it because it does not come with the game

http://www.elderscro...s_utilities.htm

it doesnt do much since you dont have the game(this means no textures or anything will appear) but it is pretty cool to see the changes they made to it

Edited by darth d1zzy, 20 March 2006 - 02:37 PM.

#12 Fuz_master

Fuz_master

Combine Zombie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 09:37 AM

Yah when my Graphics Card comes in im definitely buying it.

#13 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 10:12 AM

what are minimum requirements for this game hardware wise.

and question 2, anyone who has bought it could they give us their opinion on it?

#14 darth d1zzy

darth d1zzy

Daedric Lord

• Banned
  • 525 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 11:15 AM

Minimum System Requirements:

* Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows XP 64-bit
* 512MB System RAM
* 2 Ghz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent processor
* 128MB Direct3D compatible video card
* and DirectX 9.0 compatible driver;
* 8x DVD-ROM drive
* 4.6 GB free hard disk space
* DirectX 9.0c (included)
* DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card
* Keyboard, Mouse

im getting my today so ill tell you later

#15 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 12:02 PM

I wish they released a playable demo of this game. I dunno with 512 ram it might lag as a motherf*cker... I'm not buying it until I know.

#16 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 08:09 PM

Played it the last 5 hours. OMFG THIS GAME IS f*cking AWESOME! :weee: :1: :tup:

I was so happy when I started it up, and a message said, "We will now start a test to see what hardware you are running and set the setting there." "Test complete, setting graphics to Ultra High."

I was so happy, this game is B E A utiful, combat is so much more fun then the last game. Character customization is deep in terms of looks, took me 30 min to finish getting my guy the way I wanted him to look.

The story is really interesting too so far, the world is huge, and just so much more I can't remember on the top of my head.

If you like RPGs at all, and your computer can run this game. GET IT! I wont be on CS for quite a while. :20:

#17 ghozy

ghozy

The Gobblemonster

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 08:16 PM

now I definately will have one.

#18 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 08:38 PM

Played it the last 5 hours. OMFG THIS GAME IS f*cking AWESOME! :weee: :1: :tup:

I was so happy when I started it up, and a message said, "We will now start a test to see what hardware you are running and set the setting there." "Test complete, setting graphics to Ultra High."

I was so happy, this game is B E A utiful, combat is so much more fun then the last game. Character customization is deep in terms of looks, took me 30 min to finish getting my guy the way I wanted him to look.

The story is really interesting too so far, the world is huge, and just so much more I can't remember on the top of my head.

If you like RPGs at all, and your computer can run this game. GET IT! I wont be on CS for quite a while. :20:

Um yeah .......Roger that. :tup: My GF actually thinks it is cool too so I can actually play when she is around.

#19 Alpine

Alpine

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 08:44 PM

Damn I might go buy this, but school is getting hard now too!

#20 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 11:35 PM

hehe yup, this is probably one of those games that make for looong sleepless nights.. I have a GPA to think about, but I just can't resist the lure of this game :1:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users