4 replies to this topic

#1 RogueAlly

RogueAlly

Lurker+

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 04:33 PM

So I got to thinking the other day that we could have a sticky list of the current Admin on BoSS posted in either the "Introduction" section or the "Server" section. It would help new players recognize the admins and would generate increased awareness on the servers. I know it took me a while to figure out that .@ or @ after someone's name meant admin... even with the little "respect admins (@)" message on the bottom of the server sometimes, why not just list them all off. We could also show the names of banned admin to generate awareness of how we hold the admins to high levels of conduct as well.

Anyway, thats my two cents... whats everyone else's take?

#2 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 04:37 PM

Heh... its called: My Assistant>The Moderating team... it doesnt have like 2 or 3 admins.. but it has pretty much everyone.. :perk:

#3 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 04:46 PM

Heh... its called: My Assistant>The Moderating team... it doesnt have like 2 or 3 admin.... but it has pretty much everyone.. :perk:

I'm one of those 2 or 3. :tup: (I think the moderating team link that you click on is for Forum Moderators and not necessarily server Admin) But yeah almost all server admin have forum admin rights as well. Not me though cuz I'm not special.

#4 RogueAlly

RogueAlly

Lurker+

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 04:47 PM

Heh... its called: My Assistant>The Moderating team... it doesnt have like 2 or 3 admins.. but it has pretty much everyone.. :perk:

oh, I had never noticed that until you drew my attention to it. Thanks Nova. I still think we should have a more visible one, but maybe I'm just stupid lol. Anyhow, someone close this topic, thx.

#5 iMSeRiOuS

iMSeRiOuS

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 04:49 PM

Aight
Closed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users