Photo

You ever wonder why nobody is on the servers?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 04:17 AM

Hey, for f*cks sake guys.... stop stacking the teams. I come in and its like 63 to 14.... jeez

#2 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 04:45 AM

i was jumping team to team to stay off of aziz's team. and when you came in and it was me and nagash vs some random its because he wanted it like that. I DO NOT STACK i hate that sh*t

#3 ghozy

ghozy

The Gobblemonster

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 04:53 AM

I choose auto most of the time.

#4 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 05:13 AM

I switched back and forth... Besides, i played for 30 minutes. :mellow:

#5 Alpine

Alpine

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 07:45 AM

I always play on the Terrosit team cuz I hate CTs no matter if they are winning or loosing.

Edited by Alpine, 24 March 2006 - 07:46 AM.

#6 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 08:19 AM

Omg... server 1.. everytime i go in there.. that sh*t is stacked as hell.. and i always join the team thats loosing.. and then since i join that team.. like the best person thats on the loosing team just switches to the stacked team.. and then its stacked even more.. it pisses me off so much that if im on a team thats getting raped and then, after like 20 rounds, we start doing well and winning.. i dont switch over.. because the team that was getting raped deserves some kills now too.. but come on.. usually at that time.. admins are always on.. (and usually on the stacked team, except for a few like sniprwulf and some others..) so come on.. do you job and make the game fun for everyone and unstack the f*cking teams..

#7 Ziros

Ziros

@dm!nz0r

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 09:33 AM

Don't make Ziros come in and... 'even' the teams.
The server shall feel my wrath!

#8 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 09:41 AM

at least give the team thats loosing some cash so they have a chance to fight back.. :mad:

#9 Constantine

Constantine

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 10:38 AM

What are the commands to give the other team cash reserves. I can't remember.

#10 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 10:43 AM

Lol ziros..

I think team stacking, however gay, is inevitible. I switch myself, swap other ppl around to try and even it up a bit. People play and will play on our servers regardless. This happens to all servers. But I can kind of see how it happens more around here with the stacking. I try and help out the teams that are losing as well by setting #t or #ct cash to $8000 and alot of ppl find that a plus to be on the losing team sometimes. I do alot of things and so do some others but I just think it's inevitible in the end. Rarely do you get the even scores b/w t's & ct's..

edit: lol i didnt see constantine posting.. @setcash #t 8000 or @setcash #ct 8000
i do 8000 b/c 16000 is a alot and 8grand should lastem a couple rounds esp. if they start winning.

Edited by Sniprwulf, 24 March 2006 - 10:44 AM.

#11 Cleric

Cleric

Gun Kata

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 11:15 AM

I always do auto select at the beginning and if a team is getting beat ill switch over. I think this problem comes about because of RANK. I know the majority of BoSS members could care less about their scores which is not where the problem is coming from. Its everyone that is not a BoSS member or might be a BoSS, whatever, that holds rank as the high and mighty ticket to being an ass and thinking they are above everyone else.

Seriously think about it. I can give the best example ever STR!KER. Thought he was really hot sh*t for having a high rank. Or what about all the other BoSS members that only play on the servers and end up getting banned. What's normally the first thing they say, "unban me, i have a high rank and the admin banned me because I killed him and had a better score!"

If you ever go into the servers you notice the people who dont come on the forums are all stacked on the same team and the people who are not in the BoSS community tend to group with them becuase they are always on the server and non-BoSS members see and talk to them a lot.

Just my thought. Oh and i wub messing up peoples ranks when i come in and join the other team. Its like Christmas came early. :tup:

#12 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 11:34 AM

People play and will play on our servers regardless.

Not when there is only 10 people in there. The server clears out like a mother f*cker.

Billy, I wasn't talking about you. That wasn't stacking, there were only 3 people.

I meant aziz and all the other guys on T last night. THere was a pretty decent amount of people. Then after about 10 or 15 rounds of getting raped, the ct's all f*cked off. It's not a huge deal... but grow up. Nobody gives a f*ck about your rank. I could have f*cked with the teams, but then of course the t's would have all left like pouty b*tches.

#13 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 11:46 AM

Yeah, the problem is that most of the good people will join one team, not only BoSS members, and all the noobs will be on the other. This is usually in T's favor. When the teams are uber stacked, usually all that needs to be done is 2 BoSS members join the other team and then it's even, or stacked the other way. Me and Suess do that sometimes, it's quite satisfying actually :1:

#14 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 12:10 PM

the reason it was 63-whatever was somewhat my fault..not me being on the stacked team, but being on the other team :dork:

I was knifing the entire time and went 4-60 something.

But this is not a bad thing for the people playing there...everyone enjoyed it and liked watching me and I prolly got a few people new to the servers to keep playing there people were sayin they were havin fun so I dont know, that doesnt seem like such a bad thing.

About the team stacking, BoSS is not bad at all about team stacking. If you think its bad here, go to other servers and see how out of control it gets. At least in boss the good players will keep switching teams to try and make it fair.

There are ALWAYS people in the servers(except of course the time when most people are sleeping)..this is one of the most popular servers out there and I dont think people leaving has anything to do with team stacking...

When 75% of the admins and people in the know do there best to avoid team stacking, what else can we do?

Edited by IWantWhiteCastle, 24 March 2006 - 12:13 PM.

#15 Ziros

Ziros

@dm!nz0r

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 01:43 PM

I like to freeze the stacked team :)

Also, another fun game is, about 20 seconds into a round i @freeze #t then 30 - 40 seconds later i @freeze #all and keep doing thise every 30 - 40 seconds to alternate pwnage.
It makes for a pretty even round, usually when 2 - 3 guys are left on a side i let them go at it... oh, @burn #all the last few... of corse!!!

#16 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 01:45 PM

I like to freeze the stacked team :)

Also, another fun game is, about 20 seconds into a round i @freeze #t then 30 - 40 seconds later i @freeze #all and keep doing thise every 30 - 40 seconds to alternate pwnage.
It makes for a pretty even round, usually when 2 - 3 guys are left on a side i let them go at it... oh, @burn #all the last few... of corse!!!

you sick little man you. :evilgrin:

yeah im guessing that people call their friends when that happens 'oh get on you gotta play this game with me and ziros!'

jsut kidding, i think the servers are generally pretty full. atleast server 1 is full 24/7. server 2 usually gets 20 players for a few hours at night. and server 3 usually only has a few boss guys playing head to head once or so a week. we should hand out flyers at our work and schools to attract new players. :tup:

#17 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 02:01 PM

Lol... i remember a few days ago t's were getting raped.. and billy was on ct and he froze everybody but him self.. so he came into t spawn to knife people and he got knifed by a frozen person.. lmao it was hilarious.. but about handing out flyers at school at work lol.. im pretty much the only person in charlotte that plays cs.. so yeah... it's both cool and annoying..

#18 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 02:45 PM

Lol... i remember a few days ago t's were getting raped.. and billy was on ct and he froze everybody but him self.. so he came into t spawn to knife people and he got knifed by a frozen person.. lmao it was hilarious.. but about handing out flyers at school at work lol.. im pretty much the only person in charlotte that plays cs.. so yeah... it's both cool and annoying..

ok let me clarify before ppl go nuts on my ass. I told eveyrone i was gonna do it i said teams are stacked nobody cared so I FROZE everyone. i said if you wnat to be unfrozen and you don't like this tell me and you will be unfrozen...nobody said anything. So i tran up the stairs and didn't want to kill everyone cause that is just gay so i kept running around them and they all had 2 shots apeice at me till they lost thier guns. so im now at about 20 hp lol and as i run buy some guy he knifes me lol so i unfrezze everyone and they play the round.

Edited by Billy Pumper, 24 March 2006 - 02:47 PM.

#19 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 03:07 PM

I usually auto select myself. Depending on how I feel, though, determines if I switch to the losing side. Which, though I usually end up on. And I usually throw the losing team 16000 every 5-6 rounds if it's really bad.

If anything, doesn't the mani plugin have a team balancer that balances by k/d ration, determining which side has the advantage by acumulative k/d ratios? Turn that bad boy on once in a while.

Side note: Is anyone else having the forums run extremely slow right now? It took 3 minutes just to get the page to make a post to load. And it's only this site.

#20 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 03:13 PM

yeah i was having the trouble too ezekial but it seems to have worked its self out

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users