Photo

You ever wonder why nobody is on the servers?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 03:14 PM

yeah i was having the trouble too ezekial but it seems to have worked its self out

Yeah, it seems ok now...

#22 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 04:23 PM

the team balancer doesnt work by kdr. is about how many ppl are on each team and who most recently joined. but yeah, you can autobalance in the admin menu if you don't like waiting an extra round when its 16on12 or something, i do it alot. I usually try to do it when the rounds done so no-one gets moved over when they're playing b/c it slays them.

#23 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 05:21 PM

Not when there is only 10 people in there. The server clears out like a mother f*cker.
Billy, I wasn't talking about you. That wasn't stacking, there were only 3 people.
I meant aziz and all the other guys on T last night. THere was a pretty decent amount of people. Then after about 10 or 15 rounds of getting raped, the ct's all f*cked off. It's not a huge deal... but grow up. Nobody gives a f*ck about your rank. I could have f*cked with the teams, but then of course the t's would have all left like pouty b*tches.

MONSTER MAD!!!!!

heh, you tell them f*cks! its funny, you make the thread and every admin posts that they dont stack the teams. heh. :tup:

#24 ghozy

ghozy

The Gobblemonster

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 06:47 PM

Cleric's idea sounds good to me. but we could add another level something called "the Title Noob" or something and you get it if you make 5 posts. then you can wear the tag. I dont know, just an idea.

and as I stated before I use auto to join in teams. I shouldn't be stacking any team, since its puts me into the team with less players, in theory.

#25 NC Joe

NC Joe

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 08:31 PM

billy it was me that knifed u :D

#26 iMSeRiOuS

iMSeRiOuS

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 08:56 PM

lol yeah unfair teams ftw

#27 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 10:13 PM

the team balancer doesnt work by kdr. is about how many ppl are on each team and who most recently joined. but yeah, you can autobalance in the admin menu if you don't like waiting an extra round when its 16on12 or something, i do it alot. I usually try to do it when the rounds done so no-one gets moved over when they're playing b/c it slays them.

I know it doesn't. I was saying there's a plugin to make it auto balence by k/d ratio.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users