Flob King

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 11:11 AM

http://www.gilligansislandbar.com

this is there myspace site

http://www.myspace.com/15490777

When I worked there man it was a f*cking party 24/7, I can't tell you how many nights I don't remember how I got home.

#2 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 01:33 PM

We have Gillians in Boston. I go there from time to time. However, too bad its not a Hawaiian Theme... lol. I wouldnt mind chicks in bikinies serve me booz :9:
Its a decent place though. I had a friend that was a bouncer there. So, everything was free, except for drinks of course. :cool:

#3 Sgt. Bojo

Sgt. Bojo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 05:57 PM

what the f*ck do you mean USED TO?!

#4 youwerekilled

youwerekilled

NegroAchievement

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 06:12 PM

what the f*ck do you mean USED TO?!

i think that means he no longer DOES.... just a guess though... :dork:

#5 Sgt. Bojo

Sgt. Bojo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 06:24 PM

i think that means he no longer DOES.... just a guess though... :dork:

no sh*t!

i mean... why would you leave that sweet sweet job

#6 Flob King

Flob King

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 08:08 PM

no sh*t!

i mean... why would you leave that sweet sweet job

Its a long story, I got fired. I "mishandled" a customer. I was going through a bad break up with my exgf and I was taking it out on everyone else. And this russian b*tch was annoying the ever living f*ck out of me ALL night, at the end of the ngiht I was like were closed time to leave, so she starts screaming running around making a huge scene and I guess it pissed my boss off so I got the boot. The funny thing is I never laid a hand on her but the weekend before when the sh*t was starting with my exgf there was a fight and I beat the ever living crap out of the dude, I broke his nose, split open the back of his head, and choked him till he passed out... twice. And my boss was happy and asked if I wanted to press charges against him. I was dragging him down this hallway by his neck weel I choked him out and I was pissed so I picked him up by the throat screaming in his face to never f*ck around in our bar again and telling him to man up and be a man. That dide got f*cked up bad, he got arrested for assault and drunken disorderly conduct.

#7 c_raid

c_raid

hater proof

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 08:32 PM

thats pretty sweet man...bouncers get paid good money...i hope u f*cked the guy up that u "mishandled" lol...hopefully it was worth it

Edited by c_raid, 29 March 2006 - 08:33 PM.

#8 Flob King

Flob King

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 10:03 PM

thats pretty sweet man...bouncers get paid good money...i hope u f*cked the guy up that u "mishandled" lol...hopefully it was worth it

I dind't get fired for him, I got fired for the russian b*tch. That dude is now currently serving 2 years on assault charges

#9 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 03:12 AM

I dind't get fired for him, I got fired for the russian b*tch. That dude is now currently serving 2 years on assault charges

Yeah, some of them are real dumbasses. Im russian myself; however, i stay out of trouble. Im a peaceful guy. Although if someone b*tches at my girl, theyre toast. You dont want to be there, if someone tries some sh*t. I go for the kill for my girl. Shes colombian; therefore, she can kick ass herself. LOL. Sometimes i wanna fool around with some chick, blame it all on her, and make a video of my girl kicking the sh*t out of her! :weee: Sexiness! :tup:

Anyway, i dont get into fights or any other trouble, unless i absolutely have to or have no choice. I work weekends in a russian restaurant, and, man, do some people get retarded on all the vodka and other liquer. I get to kick them out :muaha:

The girls there are hot! :dork:

#10 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 03:56 AM

I work weekends in a russian restaurant

You work in a restaurant? I thought only foreigners worked in..... oh... I'm sorry, I forgot. lol

#11 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 04:05 AM

You work in a restaurant? I thought only foreigners worked in..... oh... I'm sorry, I forgot. lol

Hehe. I wouldnt have been, but whatever, i dont really have time for anything else, and its only nights and they pay cash right on the spot :muaha:

#12 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 04:08 AM

heh... I'm just f*cking with you man.

#13 RogueAlly

RogueAlly

Lurker+

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 11:31 AM

Hehe. I wouldnt have been, but whatever, i dont really have time for anything else, and its only nights and they pay cash right on the spot :muaha:

anything to drive his russian tank...

#14 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 11:43 AM

i have some buddys that bounce at local bars, and nothing beats watching a couple guys beat the sh*t out of each other only to have both of their ass beaten to a bloody pulp and then arrested. not a bad job to get paid to f*ck ppl up, and not go to jail

#15 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 12:35 PM

i have some buddys that bounce at local bars, and nothing beats watching a couple guys beat the sh*t out of each other only to have both of their ass beaten to a bloody pulp and then arrested. not a bad job to get paid to f*ck ppl up, and not go to jail

Definitely not bad deal; for the right people though. its not in my nature to f*ck people up. as i said, only if i have to. i always like to see a good fight though :muaha:

#16 Flob King

Flob King

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 12:43 PM

Definitely not bad deal; for the right people though. its not in my nature to f*ck people up. as i said, only if i have to. i always like to see a good fight though :muaha:

I don't like fighting myself actually I can talk anyone out of a bar. But I've never lost a fight and I've been jumped twice. One night I threw out a couple guys and when I was driving home I didn't notice they followed me, I get out of my car and boom they were on me, I won but I hurt my hand, broke a bone. It sucked I had a soft cast. After that I kept a bat with me. Not that I need it I'm 6'5" about 450 and I'm really f*cking strong.

#17 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 01:10 PM

Not that I need it I'm 6'5" about 450 and I'm really f*cking strong.

Lol. Okay. :dork:

#18 youwerekilled

youwerekilled

NegroAchievement

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 02:29 PM

yeah foreigners like....um...canadians???? :tup:

#19 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 03:14 PM

Yeah, except I still live in Canaeda. lol

However I will be going to the US for a ski trip this weekend. woot

#20 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 04:10 PM

Yeah, except I still live in Canaeda. lol
However I will be going to the US for a ski trip this weekend. woot

I go outside, wearing shorts and a t-shirt. And youre going to ski? :20:

Where are you going?

Edited by Aziz, 30 March 2006 - 04:10 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users