• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 RogueAgent

RogueAgent

Lurker

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 10:53 AM

Kingdom hearts 2 kicked ass though i got it on the first day hey anyone tell me how i can beat sepiroth i would really appreatiate it

#2 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 10:57 AM

who are you?

#3 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 01:15 PM

I read reviews on how its a big let down and doesn't come close to matching up with the first one..but I dont care, I hate the idea for that game and will never play it

#4 iMSeRiOuS

iMSeRiOuS

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 04:32 PM

i have played number 1 although never even touched 2... im sorry maybe someone here has and can help you out.

#5 RogueAgent

RogueAgent

Lurker

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 10:24 AM

Oh yea one thing THIS GAME IS FUKIN SHORT compared to the first game but its pretty fun so go out and get it still play the first one

#6 Glacius

Glacius

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 01:29 PM

Sepiroth is god.
You cant kill him. :tup:

i love the one winged angel song they play for him. I bought KH 2 but i havent opened it cause i heard it sucked big time. Im thinking about returning it and getting something else. But im not sure yet :(

#7 Hell_Rell

Hell_Rell

Lurker

• Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 06:04 PM

KH2 greatest game of 2006 =]

to beat Seph just learn his moves and use every reaction command that come sup. also your gona need a sh*t load of mega elixirs and the ability once more.

i was around 65 when i beat em.

#8 ghozy

ghozy

The Gobblemonster

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 09:32 PM

I don't like the game personaly. script is getting so annoying sometimes. my wife playing it at the moment.

#9 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 11:57 AM

first one was alright... kinda touching on gay though, if you know what I mean. I loved the game style but not the charachters :wtf:

#10 Hell_Rell

Hell_Rell

Lurker

• Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 03:47 PM

first one was alright... kinda touching on gay though, if you know what I mean. I loved the game style but not the charachters :wtf:

a lot of the people talked sh*t about the game until they actually played it. my friend said he wouldnt play it because disney made it, but secretly he got it and i found out after he was excited to tell me how much he liked it. the whole disney thing doesnt make the game, the kick ass story does though. and number 2 just brough a whole lot more to the story and great character development.

i do afree though that the fighting is fun but its just a button masher of sorts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users