28 replies to this topic

#1 ellisracing58

ellisracing58

The Racing Slut

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 09:12 PM

alright i am sick and tired of all the "locals" on this forum not lettin me post anything... you guys could post something stupid and noone would care, but if i or one of my friends new on here are to post something the exact same, all we get is sh*t... i'm sick and tired of it and just wanted to say to give us new people a break and dont get on our butts whenever we make a "mistake".... i post something about "clan" matches cuz i heard something about it and all i get is like what hell we arent a clan blah blah b*tch b*tch... give me a break i was just asking a question... so ya give us a break... i will prolly get crap from this post but i just wanted to get my view on it out there...

#2 NC Joe

NC Joe

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 09:20 PM

someone please try to find the link for the... give me a break give me a break, break me off a piece of that kit kat bar! That song came to mind when i read this... i couldn't find the song on-line :(

#3 ellisracing58

ellisracing58

The Racing Slut

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 09:27 PM

all i want is to not be harranged so bad cuz im new... i'm gettin used to when to post and when not to post... it was just that i asked a question and people went off on me... so give me a break... i'm not a bad guy, i dont piss people off when i play, i follow the rules... i try and stay out of peoples way... just dont want people to go off on me when i dont know im doing anything wrong lol

#4 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 09:30 PM

Dude, chill out mofo. sh*t happens. It's not like everyone told you to f*ck off. I sure didn't.

#5 ellisracing58

ellisracing58

The Racing Slut

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 09:32 PM

i know you didnt but like others in all caps were like WE ARENT A CLAN WE ARE A C_O_M_M_U_N_I_T_Y and people who todl you this are gay and blah blah so i just wanted to fit in.. sound like a lil kid but i dont care haha

#6 ellisracing58

ellisracing58

The Racing Slut

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 09:37 PM

no i understand the community thing and all... but to call my friend stupid and to say he is stupid for telling me this and stuff is kinda over the top... so i got my point across... i may be wrong... you guys have been here longer then i have... you know more then i do... so i will control my stupid posts and post when necessary and i hope i havent pissed anyone off... am i still welcome here?

#7 c_raid

c_raid

hater proof

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 09:44 PM

kick back and relax, post your opinion on already made posts, dont make any new topics for a while till u get used to it...easy as that

#8 ellisracing58

ellisracing58

The Racing Slut

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 09:46 PM

k as long as i fit in lol

i learned my lesson about makin new topics and stuff haha sooo im not really that bad people lol

#9 NC Joe

NC Joe

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 09:47 PM

ells don't take my post literally... i haven't even met you (i think i did) Haven't played past week cuz of school + Battlefield 2 :D

Anyway, you seem cool... I like new people and it's good you made a post questioning why you are being harassed... You're new, everyone starts somewhere. Just don't take nothing personal, eventually you'll know most everyone here. You're welcome here... It's a community, and you have done nothing extreme to be kicked out. Enjoy your stay bro :tup:

#10 ellisracing58

ellisracing58

The Racing Slut

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 09:49 PM

ells don't take my post literally... i haven't even met you (i think i did) Haven't played past week cuz of school + Battlefield 2 :D

Anyway, you seem cool... I like new people and it's good you made a post questioning why you are being harassed... You're new, everyone starts somewhere. Just don't take nothing personal, eventually you'll know most everyone here. You're welcome here... It's a community, and you have done nothing extreme to be kicked out. Enjoy your stay bro :tup:

k thanks man i'm here for the ride haha

#11 iMSeRiOuS

iMSeRiOuS

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 10:10 PM

just chill; everybody makes mistakes and someimtes needed to be told to f*ck off so deal with it but if someone over does it tell me or one of the admins.

#12 ellisracing58

ellisracing58

The Racing Slut

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 10:12 PM

just chill; everybody makes mistakes and someimtes needed to be told to f*ck off so deal with it but if someone over does it tell me or one of the admins.

alrighty... but hopefully that wont take place lol.. it's all good i understand the tention at first cuz i could see how it would get annoying lol.... so ya.. thanks to all

#13 NC Joe

NC Joe

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 10:14 PM

^^ oh yea, i forgot to mention... ellsracing... I've been banned twice on the servers, then once from the forums by DarkShadow personally... And here i am today :P Just relax, everyone here is very cool when you get to know em. Come on vent for funny conversations and whatnot. Have fun

edit: Plus i'm still permanently banned from #3 ^_^

Edited by NC Joe, 04 April 2006 - 10:18 PM.

#14 iMSeRiOuS

iMSeRiOuS

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 10:16 PM

^^ oh yea, i forgot to mention... ellsracing... I've been banned twice on the servers, then once from the forums by DarkShadow personally... And here i am today :P Just relax, everyone here is very cool when you get to know em. Come on vent for funny conversations and whatnot. Have fun

thats right i have once been banned as well and look at me an admin and good friend of shadows lol! :tup: so dont worry about it anything big comes up you come to me or any other admin. :tup:

#15 ellisracing58

ellisracing58

The Racing Slut

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 10:17 PM

ya ive noticed the banning and unbanning processes lol i'm cool now haha like the forum and the convos... hope to make friends with most of you guys and some gals lol

#16 iMSeRiOuS

iMSeRiOuS

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 10:18 PM

ya ive noticed the banning and unbanning processes lol i'm cool now haha like the forum and the convos... hope to make friends with most of you guys and some gals lol

defenetly man :tup: i hope you have fun in this community and stay active :perk: . by the way IM the youngest one here...
13 years of age :perk:
with a 13inch penis :wtf:

#17 ellisracing58

ellisracing58

The Racing Slut

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 10:21 PM

haha pretty good size there... woops did i just say that?? :21: oh well haha ya... young is good though.. young is good lol i will come to you if i need help lol

#18 RogueAlly

RogueAlly

Lurker+

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 10:54 PM

I draw your attention to

http://forums.boss-g...topic=4329&st=0

everyone makes topics that get sh*tty comments some of the time... mine recovered though

#19 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 11:04 PM

look your fine ive watched members and admins come and go, after a while time weeds the retards out. The best way to earn respect around here is to stay and participate. being here 6 months and having 4 posts doesn't really fly. (not you) i am just saying hang around because yes ppl are gonna b*tch at you and sh*t but all in all this is by far the best run e-community/ forums i have ever been apart of. i know of communities where if you even post in the first year 100's of ppl tell you to go kill yourself and they hope your mother dies. So if you choose to stay i promise youll enjoy it, i have

#20 NC Joe

NC Joe

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 11:08 PM

not to mention ^^he's been banned by Aziz :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users