31 replies to this topic

#21 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 03:30 PM

Oh I thought that you were talking about guys who join the forum and never play or post again. Nevermind.

~End Rant~

#22 Blackwasp

Blackwasp

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 06:20 PM

so does this mean that i cant add the Boss tag to mine...

i wasnt going to cause im still kinda new to game

and the fact that i still suck ..but it would be kinda neat ..

i know a few of you guys from Boss 2 ..and i really enjoy playing there ..
Billy and Mad ..even Lost ..some pretty kewl guys to play with

i just have one question to ask

Does TMP_POWA hack or no?...cause if he doesnt ..then he has some damn good reflexes..and if he does ...why hasnt he been banned?

just wantted to know guys

#23 RogueAlly

RogueAlly

Lurker+

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 06:28 PM

This rant wasn't so much directed at you just as a rant in general. You can add that tag and wont get hassled, we just hate when people join solely for the tag.

As for TMP_POWA, so far as the admins know, he does not hack. He is just really good at what he does...

#24 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 06:30 PM

TMP POWA is quite respected by most long time players/admins as well because hes been here since the beginning

#25 Blackwasp

Blackwasp

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 06:33 PM

i was just curious ...i have killed him a few times..but its REALLY hard to do ...

and as for the rant ..i was just wondering about that ..i have never had the tag to my name ...was just curious as to what to do /how to get it ...you know ...dont want to get into trouble over it or get something started about it

#26 ghozy

ghozy

The Gobblemonster

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 08:41 AM

TMP POWA is ok. he does not hack. i kill him as much as he kills me. you need to practice more.

#27 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 10:43 AM

I've played with TMP for almost a year and a half now.. don't be hatin on him. He's registered here too.

#28 *3RD sfg* killswitch

*3RD sfg* killswitch

"Nope, That Instantly made it worse."

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 11:58 PM

TMP_POWA is my homeboy... plus he has the spray of the ducks... lol .... black ducks...

#29 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 12:33 AM

you know how i know you guys are gay?

#1 off topic
#2 10 guys are telling us all how much they love this guy

:weee:

#30 Why?

Why?

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 08:13 AM

I know how to solve the problem, have SHadow and the Admins decide who gets the tag

And make a posted list on the website of who has it, we could have members and then BoSS members
that can be easily checked by everyone.

Also maybe be harsher on who gets the tag. I think that this would also give people more incentive to be a part of BoSS, like people who really want in will work towards the goal.

I know Im new and would have no problem taking off the tag till you guys felt I deserved it.

:muaha:

#31 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 11:42 AM

i think shadow and the other original boss members would like to put it as that the tag doesnt mean sh*t. youll still get the same sh*t and respect with or without and you better give the same back. i think thats the motto here. tag or no tag youll get banned in a sec, ive seen it. the tag doesnt mean a whole lot so everyone wears it. they know whos dedicated and not, and not by who has the tag and calls them self boss.

#32 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 11:44 AM

I know how to solve the problem, have SHadow and the Admins decide who gets the tag

And make a posted list on the website of who has it, we could have members and then BoSS members
that can be easily checked by everyone.

Also maybe be harsher on who gets the tag. I think that this would also give people more incentive to be a part of BoSS, like people who really want in will work towards the goal.

I know Im new and would have no problem taking off the tag till you guys felt I deserved it.

:muaha:

This is a community..being a member of this community gives you access to the tag.

Simple as that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users