74 replies to this topic

#21 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 01:13 PM

the only thing that sux for us is that you live in texas...the store is in texas.

i live in ga....the store is in texas.

so now i have to find a dealer that isn't gonna charge me $200 just to recieve shipping from this guy. i don't know, maybe my dad knows someone he said he bought a few guns from oklahoma one time so i geuss we could use the same guy. ill talk to him tonight

#22 Alpine

Alpine

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 01:14 PM

I smell a road trip

#23 ghozy

ghozy

The Gobblemonster

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 01:20 PM

do you carry anything ghozy? cause if you do post up, and that goes for everyone else. Lets see what toys people have stashed away!

if i ever get a gun, i will get a glock20 for sure. because glock is one of the few guns that passed extreme use tests.

* it can fire underwater.
* it is dropped to desert from height of 1 mile ready to fire, they took it and tried right there, its fired without problem.
* kept in -40F for a week, then they tried to fire right there, it fires without problem
* kept in 158 F for a week, and it fires without problem again.
* without any accuracy lost.

don't think it is lame ass as it is in CS. it is choice of the pros.

Edit: though you can fire underwater, they don't recommend doin it. don't grab your glock and try underwater. if you lose few fingers don't come back to me. hehehe.

Edited by ghozy, 13 April 2006 - 01:38 PM.

#24 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 03:01 PM

I smell a road trip

stevo unless you want to change your residency we still can't buy it. lol

and ghozy yeah i <3 my glock and would have had nothing else for my first pistol.

#25 *3RD sfg* killswitch

*3RD sfg* killswitch

"Nope, That Instantly made it worse."

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 06:26 PM

my gun....
Posted Image
close up of the model...
Posted Image
ammo...
Posted Image

#26 Glacius

Glacius

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 07:20 PM

billy you can buy from that store and havr affl dealer recieve it. It should not cost more than 10 percent of the fire arm pruchase. Try a sporting good store that sells rilfes and such. Places like Academy usually recieve guns for a person for 10 percent of the guns price.

#27 DeJNow

DeJNow

Lurker

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 08:54 PM

I have a 12 Gauge Shotgun that I use to shoot deer and rabbits when I go home??

It's a little disturbing that so many of you own assault rifles, remind me never to make any of you angry in the servers.

#28 Glacius

Glacius

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 09:19 PM

nope. I just got my greencard man. I'm not sure I'm allowed buy guns. hehehe. but in my military service (its mandatory in Turkey) I got to carry a G3-A2 rifle for 1 year. its a really heavy rifle, but really reliable. I had chance to use M-16 in army too, and I felt like I'm holding a bamboo stick after my G3.

i know in Taiwan (thats where im originally from) our mandatory service is 3 years after high school. Whats the term of service in turkey?

and Dej lol owniing a rifle is pure bliss you should definately look into getin one :D

#29 ghozy

ghozy

The Gobblemonster

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 09:32 PM

i know in Taiwan (thats where im originally from) our mandatory service is 3 years after high school. Whats the term of service in turkey?

and Dej lol owniing a rifle is pure bliss you should definately look into getin one :D

it is 18 months in Turkey. after high school. though when you go to college, they delay it till you finish your college.

#30 Glacius

Glacius

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 09:50 PM

it is 18 months in Turkey. after high school. though when you go to college, they delay it till you finish your college.

ah i see, how long have you been in the states for just curious?

#31 ghozy

ghozy

The Gobblemonster

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 10:20 PM

almost 3 years. :)

#32 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 10:36 PM

This next part is true, I swear to god.
I was paintballing in northern Indiana and got into a conversation with one of the refs. I told him about my m4 look alike paintball gun when he said he can get me a real m16 for 400 dollars. He said that his uncle can easily sneak in black market arms from canada.
Thanks, canada!
Also, I want a deagle....

PS
Were those hollow tipped bulletts up there?

#33 ghozy

ghozy

The Gobblemonster

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 10:38 PM

yeah, they looked like hollow points to me. :)

#34 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 12:11 AM

um having an unregisted firarm is a little risky, though i know ppl that have them.

i saw the coolest thing today while tooling around on the interweb its a new cartridge its a .843 (goddamn) it was all done up in an m4 frame and man it was cool looking and not too much more than a 5.56 rifle.

#35 Glacius

Glacius

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 12:29 AM

This next part is true, I swear to god.
I was paintballing in northern Indiana and got into a conversation with one of the refs. I told him about my m4 look alike paintball gun when he said he can get me a real m16 for 400 dollars. He said that his uncle can easily sneak in black market arms from canada.
Thanks, canada!
Also, I want a deagle....
PS
Were those hollow tipped bulletts up there?

Hydrashocks, Black talons, and Golden Sabers :D

Billy whenever you are ready shoot me a PM and i can hook up something with the ajcsport shop people lemme know dude

#36 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 12:59 AM

10-4 will do it may be a while i want to get done with this semester at school then see how money is gonna be this summer and if good ill either go XD or M4. cross your fingers :)

#37 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 01:09 AM

My cousin has his rifle he was issued from a 5 years ago in the marines. Since it's illegal to take a whole gun, he took a few parts at a time and sent them home in the mail. The legal loophole.

#38 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 01:19 AM

lol thats funny. but how do you explain to your superiors that you are missing the barrel to your gun.

i imagine what he did was take the trigger group and rear parts out and just bought a forward peice at home for like 200-300 dollars.

nice though

#39 Constantine

Constantine

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 07:34 AM

Do any of you actually have the Deagle? When I was a gun junkie, mainly casue my ex's father was a vietnam green beret, I was into hunting anything that walked this earth. This was in Washington State and I swear if you walked into his house, you would think it was a armory. Anyway, he had the .50 and .44 Deagle. Both were Stainless. The .44 was much more manageable to shoot, but the muzzle blast on the .50 was amazing. They are horribly innacurate, but hell, they are fun to shoot.

#40 Glacius

Glacius

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 08:23 AM

Do any of you actually have the Deagle? When I was a gun junkie, mainly casue my ex's father was a vietnam green beret, I was into hunting anything that walked this earth. This was in Washington State and I swear if you walked into his house, you would think it was a armory. Anyway, he had the .50 and .44 Deagle. Both were Stainless. The .44 was much more manageable to shoot, but the muzzle blast on the .50 was amazing. They are horribly innacurate, but hell, they are fun to shoot.

i have shot botht he .50 AE and the .44 mag. You are right about the .44 mag and the .50 AE. The .50 AE is a monster of a gun and is inexplicably inaccurrate. Tryshooting a S&W .500 mag, now that that sumb*tch is one hell of a kick!

and ghozy i am definately diggin the new avatar, i wonder where yougot it :tup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users