#3 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 10:20 AM

Happy Easter.

Let us regale this tale of Jesus, and his ressurection.

Jesus was owning some noobs, till he got fragged. But because he lagged so bad, he took 3 whole days to respawn.

The end.

(In all honesty, I don't really care about Easter, I see it as a day off from school, some candy, and some good food.)

#4 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 10:31 AM

happy easter mother f*ckers. i hope you all choke on an easter egg and ends you precious little happy lives. just kidding, have a good one. especially you gaara bc i know you got a taco instead of an easter basket :muaha:

#5 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 10:34 AM

I could never figure out why people celebrate the MURDER of someone with happy bunnnies and chocolate. Anyways happy easter fockers. :tup:

#6 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 10:39 AM

when i die, i hope everyone celebrates in joy and gives eachother presents. not. thats kind of depressing

#7 Defeater

Defeater

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 11:26 AM

I could never figure out why people celebrate the MURDER of someone with happy bunnnies and chocolate. Anyways happy easter fockers. :tup:

In the middle ages Easter was celebrated as a holiday of fertility as well as Jesus's ressurection hence the chicks, eggs, and rabbits.

Also wasn't Ezekial one of the biblibcal prophets in the old testament? With a name like that shouldn't you care about Easter? Unless you are Jewish....

#8 RogueAlly

RogueAlly

Lurker+

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 11:28 AM

When I die and lag so bad as to respawn 3 days later... I damn well better ascend into heaven and be seated at the right hand of shadow... erm I mean God... samething

Anyhow, happy easter

#9 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 11:36 AM

In the middle ages Easter was celebrated as a holiday of fertility as well as Jesus's ressurection hence the chicks, eggs, and rabbits.
Also wasn't Ezekial one of the biblibcal prophets in the old testament? With a name like that shouldn't you care about Easter? Unless you are Jewish....

How I got my name....

Mine stems from when I first started Counter Strike. I sucked at CS when I first started, like most of us did. I usually had 3 kills for every 12 deaths if I was lucky. So I named myself Ezkill. After a while I started getting better and used Ezekill, cause I still wasn't great. Then through many mistypings of my name, Ezekiel became a common name people called me because of not taking time to read my name. By then I was decent at CS, usually averaging at least a 1.2 k/d ratio. So I adopted the name Ezekiel. And, that's the name I've used since on anything I can use the name on.

And I'm not religious. I see it as a waste of time. I put my faith in science. I don't see the universe as a place of magical happenings, just as a place bound by rules, that and, a higher being creating us all and watching over us? Sounds like the creepy old man down the street trying to give popcicles out of his celler.

#10 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 01:37 PM

1500 word paper and humongous Chem test for monday. Easter? what's that? :kill:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users