21 replies to this topic

#1 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 07:15 PM

So today I was driving from my house in NJ to my girlfriends house then down to school in MD from coming home for the easter weekend. I'm crusing along going the usual 5-10 over the speedlimit with the flow of traffic. I see theres a car infront of me slowing down, so I switch lanes. There was a dude in the lane I switched into but I didnt cut him off, but for some reason, as I was switching he sped up and high beamed me in his E320 while talking on the cell phone (big f*cking suprise). I wave at him just like a whatever wave, not bein an ass, just bein whatever, and go on my merry way.

Whatever, so he comes up later, same guy, and I'm just going with the flow and cuts me off for no reason so I beep at the asshole and he gives me the finger. I dont get too pissed at ppl on the road anymore so I didnt give a crap really and he sped off.. Later we hit some traffic and I pick the money lane, the fastest moving one w/barely any cars in it. I see this guy cutting over traffic to try and get into the lane so I get infront of him and hit my brakes so he cant lol. He gets behind me and punches his fist into his hand looking at me.. by this time I'm laughin my balls off.. so I wave at him, like come get some b*tch! He waves back and tries to pull into the shoulder but I blocked him off. He got pissed and try to get infront of me in different lanes & got caught in traffic. He passes me lik 20min later giving another BADASS FINGER! OHNO!

I just think its funny/ridiculous how such asshole drivers think they own the road. Ntm this dude was in his prolly later 40's and was passing people in the f*cking exit lanes, like common dude, ur prolly just another ritch asshole who's pissed b/c he cant get his wife's pussy wet anymore. Those are the deuschnuts who cause me to wait hours of my life in traffic when they f*ckup and get into accidents. Blah, I'm done ranting..

yall prolly got some better stories, i have many, but this just happened and wanted to bring it up.

Edited by Sniprwulf, 16 April 2006 - 07:16 PM.

#2 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 07:34 PM

f*cking northerns...

thats what i always say to my girlfriend. shes from conneticut and we drove to her parents house last month. yeah thats a 12 hour drive on the lovely highways of the north. thru jersey, new york, DC, every where that has the worse drivers

you handled it right with the finger, i love flipping off older people who think they own the road. then they get mad, but what can they do? crash in to me and kill me? :perk:

#3 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 07:56 PM

that was funny snipr

to me driving is serious buisness. i drive with both hands on the wheel and pay attention to nothing else but what is on the road. Some people are scared when i drive and some may call me an ass but driving is what i love to do and i always try to see how fast i can make it somewhere.

anyway today on the way home southbound on I-75, there is a lot of road construction and i was hauling ass and like always i began to notice a following. Some guy tried to fit in behind me, but he couldn't causeing him and the other car to swerve. One sideswiped the concrete barrier and the other one wiped out 3 of those hollow barrells. I was like holy sh*t glad i was in front.

people shoot me the bird all the time i just brush it off and think of them as internet tough guys

#4 Irisheyez

Irisheyez

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 08:23 PM

Yea, there are some crazy bad drivers out there.

and no derek I don't find that it's just us northerner's hehe.

I have driven all of the country and I must say the f*cktard levels of driving are about the same everywhere.

Another subject in life I care not so much about.

Tommy tough guy drivers.

#5 Yatzee_Squirrel

Yatzee_Squirrel

Kimber

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 896 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 09:40 PM

it is true billy does drive like an ass :1:

have had a few near death experiences riding with him :16:

#6 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 09:43 PM

lol sh*t billy thats funny. i mean i try to get from a-b fast too but gotten 2 speeding tickets not on my record b/c i argued them but it looks bad for my rotc and i get b*tched at by those ppl so its not good.

most of the time, i'll be curtious and if im in the fast lane and i see some1 comin up fast i let them pass b/c i know when i'm in a hurry i like for ppl to get outta my way. but if your a deuschbag to me on the road, expect nothing back :tup:

#7 Blank

Blank

Lurker

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 10:07 PM

i hardly drive on the highway, i dont know why though. maybe some deep psychological thing.

anyways, i was driving home from school on day and at one point the road turns from 2 lanes to 1 lane. there is a sign saying it, and then another sign saying so. so i get in the lane that keeps going straight and i notice a car behind me quickly change lanes, to the lane that turns right at the intersection. i know ahead of time he isnt going to turn right, i could just feel it. and once i approach the intersection, my instincts were right. he tried to use the extra space in the intersection to cut me off and get ahead of a bunch of traffic. i floor it (i have a cavalier, so i had to punch it) to gain speed so he wont get in front of me. i get there first, he slams on his brakes and comes to a complete stop. i had to stop for a guy turning left, and i see this guy stick his head out of his window, and he proceeds to start screaming at me. im about 35 ft. away so i cant quite make it out, but then he starts to ride teh shoulder. im yelling at the cars to move and we do. after a little while, the road becomes 2 lanes again and he gets next to me. i get some more yelling followed by a finger, and more cursing. we stop next to each other and i roll my window down and tell him not to be such a hot shot and use the chance i get to turn right. i sure hope he was pissed.

and i can understand about being a serious driver. i am too, now i dont always drive with 2 hands on the wheel because i dont feel it makes too much of a difference. but i hate it when people dont signal, try to beat lights, run yellows when they can stop safely, cut other people off, dont signal, talk non stop on their phone, DONT SIGNAL, and people who pass in the left hand turn lane.

#8 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 12:25 AM

here in Florida people aren't really mean drivers, road rage is not very common. BUT people cannot drive for sh*t instead, and everyone and their mother are on their f*cking cellphones. I have seen some reckless sh*t out on the roads here... No wonder Tallahasse has twice as many accidents per day as any other similar sized city in the US.

#9 Alpine

Alpine

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 07:27 AM

that was funny snipr

to me driving is serious buisness. i drive with both hands on the wheel and pay attention to nothing else but what is on the road. Some people are scared when i drive and some may call me an ass but driving is what i love to do and i always try to see how fast i can make it somewhere.

anyway today on the way home southbound on I-75, there is a lot of road construction and i was hauling ass and like always i began to notice a following. Some guy tried to fit in behind me, but he couldn't causeing him and the other car to swerve. One sideswiped the concrete barrier and the other one wiped out 3 of those hollow barrells. I was like holy sh*t glad i was in front.
people shoot me the bird all the time i just brush it off and think of them as internet tough guys

oh yes riding with billy is sooo fun.

I also don't understand how he makes it around town all the time with his damn low fuel light blinking.

#10 Yatzee_Squirrel

Yatzee_Squirrel

Kimber

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 896 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 07:42 AM

here in Florida people cannot drive for sh*t

amen

#11 At The Gates

At The Gates

Rolling down the street like a retard in disguise.

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 08:14 AM

oh yes riding with billy is sooo fun.
I also don't understand how he makes it around town all the time with his damn low fuel light blinking.

haha,I forget what kind of truck billy drives, but if its anything like mine that small 1/4 of a tank is actually misread and theres still 4-5 gallons of fuel left.

#12 Inertia

Inertia

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 09:24 AM

I got caught tailgateing old guy one time, just wasnt paying attention i guess, well I pull up along side at the next stoplight, only to have that sob start screaming at me and flipping me off. By old guy, i'm talking about someone late 50's early 60's. Well I didnt want to get in a pissing match with him so I did the next best thing, I blew him a kiss and mouthed I love you. Much to my suprise the old guy clammed up turned beet red, and drove off. For the rest of the time I was on his side he wouldn't even look at me. Too friggin funny, I killed him with kindness

#13 ghozy

ghozy

The Gobblemonster

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 09:46 AM

my car can't speed, and I'm a relatively new driver (8 months or something) so I don't speed more than 5 mph over speed limit on the road. oh and I use right lane. but I realized they should screen people through a psychological test, before handing the driving licence. hehehe.

#14 Stoned Hatter

Stoned Hatter

The Stoned one

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 09:56 AM

get a dummy baseball nade put white tape all over the base and then next time it happens pull the pin watch someone freak for nothing :))

#15 At The Gates

At The Gates

Rolling down the street like a retard in disguise.

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 09:01 PM

ok let me add one for the pissing contest, here in mass, we have the mass pike(omg, noway thats leet), anyway this was when I was driving a 2 1/2 box truck for the fish company, I was heading west bound when this dumb broad cut me off in her black suburban, while talking on the cell phone...AND doing her make-up...did I mention the speed limit is ofcourse 65 and most people do 75+ on the mass pike....anyway shes doing maybe 50, and the truck I was driving cant accelerate for sh*t, so I get right on her ass...maybe 1ft away,and lay on my horn, that b*tched jumped in her seat. threw her phone down(in the suburban) and then finally hauled ass...leaving me some space to speed up...maybe 15-20 miles down the road I pass her and I wave :)
..my point, I dont get pissed ill just f*ck with you till you freak out and or cry, b*tches. :evil:

#16 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 09:47 PM

my favorite thing to do is weave. lol i also sometimes drive to music. for example. once in ATL i was cruising at about 90-95 passing people and i was coming up on a slow car but i wouldn't change lanes till the Korn song screamed "GO" lol i could tell squirrel was a bit nervous but i had that sh*t under control

i am the best worst driver you will ever meet

Edited by Billy Pumper, 17 April 2006 - 09:47 PM.

#17 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 06:30 PM

Long story, so here it is...

I drive an '03 Toyota Tacoma, but whatever. I hate teenaged drivers...ok, thats stupid because I am one. I hate DOUCHEBAG teenaged drivers, that works better. We have a long road coming from our school w/ a ton of speedbumps. I am usually one of the last people to get out there because I am usually hanging around my locker. So, at about 2:55 (class ends at 2:50, so not much later) I walk out there, get in my car with my friend, and start for the stretch. I get in the left lane because I have to turn left...dur-ha. My friend and I are just chillin when all of a sudden, the possee of black kids at my school pull up next to us...and revved their engine.
Here's the thing. They drive sh*tty little 4-bangers. (Nissans from the early nineties) They have some of those cheap knock off rims. The aluminum kind that if you key it, you see black underneath. (dont ask how I know...) They turn up their sh*tty rap music on equally sh*tty aftermarket speakers, trying to out do me. So I turn to my friend, and here is our conversation...
TD-You havn't had any surgery on your ears or have had bleeding from them, have you?
F-No
TD-Cool
I turn on my special deathmetal CD up to full blast, easily drowning out thier sh*tty music. Their line goes a little when another one of their sh*tty cars pulls up next to me. Some dumass !@#$%^& b*tch tells me to turn the music down...
So I decide to mouth that I can't hear them, and continue to piss them off. *This next part is true, I swear to god*
Another douchebag actually has the "testcular strength" to pull out (I kid you not) a switchblade...a fake one, btw.
So, when my line moves, I decide to speed up and cut them off. After turning right out ofthe street, I have to go the long way home...driving the speed limit. (Being 20 because of a school zone.) They all have the brilliant idea to pass me going 50, all of them...not seeing the cop up ahead.
4 cars pulled over, and my friend and I in my car laughing our asses off.

#18 Stoned Hatter

Stoned Hatter

The Stoned one

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 07:35 PM

all i have to say fake nade works great they leave alone fast :L)

#19 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 08:41 PM

Actually, if those kids try to pull sh*t again, I am getting a sword pretty soon. Any one play FF7? Thereis a 66" long sword that I am going to buy. It might not be durable, but tell me this. If you see someone pull a huge ass sword from their truck bed, would you stand there saying like "Naw, that thing isnt durable." Hell no, I'd sh*t my pants and get the f*ck out of there!

#20 Glacius

Glacius

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 08:52 AM

Actually, if those kids try to pull sh*t again, I am getting a sword pretty soon. Any one play FF7? Thereis a 66" long sword that I am going to buy. It might not be durable, but tell me this. If you see someone pull a huge ass sword from their truck bed, would you stand there saying like "Naw, that thing isnt durable." Hell no, I'd sh*t my pants and get the f*ck out of there!

the sephiroth sword, good choice. But also good luck tryin to maneauver that beast lol. If you want real assurance just get those HK knives with the benchmade tech in them. They are the shiz and i can personally attest to them being very good douchebag repellant lol. Since im assuming you are in high school you cant get a CCW liscence yet. :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users