13 replies to this topic

#1 Cyprus

Cyprus

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 09:00 AM

I'm in my junior year of highschool now, and I'm almost done with it. Soon I'll be getting my own car. But for now, I'm stuck with the bus. Since my freshmen year of highschool i had the same damn bus driver! And one day she told me she would not drop me off home because my stop was to far away from the others. She told me to go on another bus that would drop me off home half and hour later! So I went to the bus coordinator at my school and told him to smack that b*tch up. And I finally got to go on the bus again.

Unfortunately, in the middle of my junior year in highschool i moved to a new house and got stuck with her once again. According to the bus rules, the bus driver has to arrive at the time shown on the schedule, but according to her, she can arrive 15 minutes earlier and leave before i even arrive. The thing is I already wake up early to get to the bus stop...5:30! Last week I jumped onto the bus, and she was asleep! She didn't know I was on the bus! She slept for about 20 minutes before she realized that she was drooling on the steering wheel! And today she has the nerve not to come at all. The bus ride isnt enjoyable either. I try sleeping, and this ghetto guy tries and steal my wallet and my cell phone!?

Have you guys experienced anything like this?

#2 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 10:00 AM

oh hell no :dork:

#3 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 10:04 AM

yes, once when i was in middle school i was kicked off of the school bus for a week and "written" up for making racially charged statements to the fine african american citizen who drove our bus.

once i hit HS however i had friends who had cars pick me up and take back and forth

#4 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 10:52 AM

I got one beter than that. In HS, my xgf-turned-stripper got suspended for explaining to the bus driver (old lady) how she liked to molest little boys. This went on for several days before the bus driver got sick of it and said something.

On the paperwork for her suspension it read something like "Repeatedly accused bus driver of sexually molesting children." Or something like that. I never laughed so hard in my life when I read that sh*t. :1:
I got into a LOT of trouble in HS for stupid sh*t, but my gf, at the time, was much worse. It was great.

I graduated in '99, right before the "camera in every hall era." We got away with murder in the place. hehe

#5 Cleric

Cleric

Gun Kata

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 01:22 PM

EZ might now something about this. I lived in Elgin but the part that was out in the sticks. Farm area all around. Pissed me off becuase I used to live in the city and now im in the sticks were you can't walk anywhere. You NEED a car to go places that or bike for 2 miles to the nearest building. This is Freshmen year by the way.

So anyways my stop was the very first in the morning and the last in the afternoon. I had to be out at 5:30 becuase school started at 7:20 (what an odd time to start by the way). Anyways I always got in trouble with the bus driver becuase he like to to that assigned seat sh*t. I was the ONLY one on the bus that early and it didnt even get full when everyone was on it. I got in trouble for minor things so he kind of hated me for doing annoying sh*t like I always use to stick gum on the back of his seat as I left. So after freshmen year I always got rides.

Well one day in Junior year I had to go back on the bus becuase my car was in the shop. I got on the right bus and there he was but I wasnt sitting in my assigned seat. I haven't been on the bus since freshmen year so i didnt have an assigned seat. Anyways he kicked me off the bus and had the Dean Assistants take me to the office thinking he had won and I would get written up.

10 minues later they made his ass turn around and pick me up saying assigned seats was not a vaild reason for booting me off.

What a dick and as tradition goes I left gum on the back of his seat when i got off. lol . . . ahhhh goot times.

#6 ghozy

ghozy

The Gobblemonster

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 01:48 PM

I had to walk 1 mile to school every school day in Turkey. :dork:

Edit: for 11 years.

Edited by ghozy, 27 April 2006 - 02:31 PM.

#7 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 01:50 PM

What's a bus? :wtf:

Just kidding. I honestly haven't been on a bus since 8th grade.
Freshman year I got a ride from my sister because she was still in her senior year. Sophmore year I got a ride from a friend. Junior and Senior year I drove myself to school. And the one time my car broke down (Fuel pump went out.) I just stayed home from school.

But man, in middle school our bus was so bad (Was before I moved to a better neighborhood.) We had people's drug dealers follow us at least once a week to meet people at there bus stops. We had one of those bus monitors that sit in the back of the bus and control us. Man, I think we made that old dude cry at least 5 times.

If I wasn't on work release and didn't have to drive myself to school then I probably would take the bus for the rest of the year with gas prices the way they are. Seeing as it's a 25 minute drive everyday for me. :tdown:

Edited by Ezekiel, 27 April 2006 - 01:51 PM.

#8 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 01:55 PM

I've had experiences like this... I grew up in a semi-rural town in Sweden, where the bus or the train was the only way to get anywhere. We weren't allowed to ride the bus to school from elementary school 'til the end of middleschool, so I had to walk several miles each morning to get there.
But once I got to Highschool, we had to take the bus since the school was around 6 miles away... There we're about 10 drivers working for the bus company in my town, and all of them were very strange. The one that I come to think of though, after reading Cyprus' post, was the strangest of them all. He never said a word, and always looked scared when me and my buddies entered the bus (we we're not particularly badasses). But once in a while, if he saw several of us coming he would just drive off full throttle... And we'd run after him, occasionally throwing a glass bottle, or whatever was handy at the moment, at the bus. It really pissed me off that he just left like that, cause that meant I had to climb about 600 feet to get up to my house at the top a large hill.
Anyway, good times :tup:

#9 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 02:16 PM

I almost forgot to add that my bus driver in middle school was over 90 years old and had 2 glass eyes. He'd drive over curbs and take out street signs from time to time it was great. :tup:

#10 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 02:31 PM

and this ghetto guy tries and steal my wallet and my cell phone!?

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah... omg i laughed for like 5 minutes... haha... oh man.. ive never had anything like that... but in 7th grade... there was this garbage truck picking up trash on this tiny road.. and my bus driver decided to get infront of them while they were stopped.. i as sitting in the 1st seat... (because the bus driver segregated our bus... only 2 white people on that bus.. me and this girl and so the bus driver sat us together in the first seat and everyone else in the back... but the driver was black too :wtf: ) anyways... so the bus is overtaking the garbage truck and then there is a sound like we hit it... and all of the black people in the back yell like crazy... and i was just thinking they were just playing around like they always do, i thought we only scratched the truck.. then i turn around and 2 seats behind me i see a totally busted window... i was like oh sh*t... it turns out the bus drievr turned right too early and so the garbage truck side mirror went through the window..

So we stood there for about 2 hours... (and this happened in the next neighborhood after mine so only like 10 people were on, my stop was one of the first), and the principal and cops and everyone showed up... and we asked the cops if we had to go to school today.. and the cops said no.. but then we did anyway... so the cops lied :( and we continued on our route just to check if anyone was still out there.. (after the bus was 2 hours late) and one guy was still standing at the stop.. and he decided that the bus wasn't coming and started going home... but just then we come lmao... the most hilarious thing ever... and then i had an algebra test and i failed it... :(

It wasn't such a good day...

#11 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 03:08 PM

Never rode a bus to school im my life. The house I grew up in was less than a mile from every school from kindergarden all the way up to high school :36:

#12 Cyprus

Cyprus

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 03:33 PM

Lol this is a day on my bus..

Watch.

Heres another scary video.

Bus crash.

Edited by Cyprus, 27 April 2006 - 03:34 PM.

#13 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 10:10 PM

man this thread brings back memories.

we used to get the bus driver to haul ass over speed bumps so all of us in the back would hit the roof.

and for a while we had an old lady bus driver who like shlonky said would run over stop signs and street signs lol.

the bus stops were always used for fights

and when we needed to beat some ass someone would go talk to the bus driver (block the camera, just like that kid did in the vid with his head)

man those were good times. It was fun trying to be a bad ass and rule the bus, till it wasn't cool to ride the bus anyways

#14 c_raid

c_raid

hater proof

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 04:47 PM

thats some ghetto sh*t...get a car or move to a new school district man that sh*ts f*ckin gay lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users