22 replies to this topic

#21 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 03 May 2006 - 02:03 PM

I grew up on macs and I cannot f*cking stand them. They are just so stupid. OS as I remember it was completely f*cking retarded as well, I don't really know how the new OSX thingies are, but the old ones sucked some serious balls.
First day of using Win 3.11 and I was hooked, so much more control. If you have problems on a mac, you're screwed, you have to call in some 10-year-degree mac technician to fix it. This is from my experience, now almost 10 years ago. Like I said, I'm not to familiar with new macs.

#22 J.Pizzack

J.Pizzack

Most Hated On

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 03 May 2006 - 03:39 PM

im not gonna argue any of your points, b/c i have a love/hate relationship with my desktop. im pretty sure i'll always own a windows OS because we're all jsut so used to them. but i also cant stand how sh*tty it is for reliability....someone should just close this thread.

love(nohomo), Pizzack
(posting from my ibook)
PWND!!! lol :tup:

#23 kidcapri

kidcapri

Human Shield

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 03 May 2006 - 09:32 PM

OSX isn't too bad. I would agree that macs sucked ass back in the day, but windows did too. Like I said before, all operating systems have their problems. Thats mainly because developers try to release as many as they can just to make a profit. LOL look at windows ME.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users